X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ravin
    Dishing the Gino's
    • Feb 2009

Holy fuck!!

All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.

Comment

• JayDizzle
      Let's Go All The Way...
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Ravin

Well yeah, good in respect to the rest of this shit season. It is popcorn tv now. Just how much killing and pointless murder they can get into it.

Considering the amount of bitching that goes on about how there isn't ENOUGH violence on the show (general statement)...

I personally would rather watch character moments and growth...

Which LATELY only happens when said characters are about to die in that particular episode.

...than see walkers and redshirts eat bag after bag of shit.

END OF SEASON SPOILERS:

We FINALLY get Tyrese with the group.

The good people of Woodbury are now in Rick's Group...

And Carl's turning into The Governor Pt. 2.

The Governor is going to round up more angry people/targets and shit's gonna go down next season if they stick somewhat to the books.

And 2-to-1 Daryl dies next season.

Comment

• EmpireWF
        Giants in the Super Bowl
        • Mar 2009

I didnt like Andrea so dedicating the end to her death was meh.

Killer Karl is awesome.

Crazy Governor will gear up for a second attack, how foes he do it?

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
          Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
          • Jul 2010

and until October..........
          3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• Palooza
            Au Revoir, Shoshanna
            • Feb 2009

lol

Comment

• JimLeavy59
              War Hero
              • May 2012

How many bullets did the Governor have in that gun to kill an entire truckload of people? And why didn't anyone shoot at him?

Comment

• Buzzman
                • Oct 2008

Tonight the Walking Dead stepped up into the elite category along with Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones

And then got pushed down and laughed at.

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
                  • Feb 2009

Oh boy... No payoff.
                  Where does this series go from there in the comics?
                  The Lennie James episode was my peak. Everything else was rather lame. Guvner isn't a lousy villain he just gets WAY too much screen time.
                  Can't believe they wasted all that time only to not kill him. Shane must be zombie pissed.
                  Best reason to have a license.

Comment

• Sean
                    No longer a noob
                    • Nov 2008

Thought this was the episode before the finale honestly, it felt that way to me. Morgan episode was definitely the best episode this season i think, no Woodbury or prison drama. I had a feeling they would draw out the Gov for another season, and was proven right. Didnt care about this finale, Andrea has been hated all season and started to maybe turn around, but were we supposed to feel bad or something? And I hate to one of those guys, but we never see her body, shot is off screen, I even read an article recently with I think Gale Anne Hurd saying Andrea isnt going anywhere, I thought she meant from the show, I guess maybe she was referring to her death room. Glenn and Maggie in the riot gear was a nice nod to the comics, lord knows this season could have used some more nods. I'll watch season 4, but I'm not gonna be buying into all the hype, and definitely not putting it up there with the likes of Breaking Bad

Comment

• ram29jackson
                      Noob
                      • Nov 2008

ok.. I was at a friends for Easter..so

what happened ? who died ,who didnt ? was there an actual gun fight at the prison ? who sided with who ?

Comment

• EmpireWF
                        Giants in the Super Bowl
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by ram29jackson
                        ok.. I was at a friends for Easter..so

what happened ? who died ,who didnt ? was there an actual gun fight at the prison ? who sided with who ?

Gov. forced Milton to kill Andrea....he refused so Gov. killed him (with a knife after Milton went after him). Eventually, Milton turned and bit Andrea. The gang got to her and gave her a gun, she killed herself.

Gov. led a big gang of people to the prison, shot up the place, couldn't find anyone at first. Then Glen and Maggie were in swat gear firing back and the Gov's group was scared off. As they got out of dodge, a young boy was running through the forrest when he came upon Carl and Herschel. The kid was about to give up his gun when Carl popped a cap in him.

On thier way back, Gov. killed all but 2 of his own men (and 1 chick who survived). Gov., the black guy & the "soldier" dude drove away.

Rick and 2 others went looking for the Gov. came across the massacre, found the 1 chick and went back to the town where they reunited with Tyrese and whoever was left over from there (women, children, old folks, etc.), before bringing them all to the prison.

All the while, Carl is pissed at Rick b/c he thinks Rick is not acting in the best interets of the group.

Comment

• padman59
                          Slayer of Demons
                          • Mar 2009

Terrible season finale.

Comment

• ram29jackson
                            Noob
                            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                            Gov. forced Milton to kill Andrea....he refused so Gov. killed him (with a knife after Milton went after him). Eventually, Milton turned and bit Andrea. The gang got to her and gave her a gun, she killed herself.

Gov. led a big gang of people to the prison, shot up the place, couldn't find anyone at first. Then Glen and Maggie were in swat gear firing back and the Gov's group was scared off. As they got out of dodge, a young boy was running through the forrest when he came upon Carl and Herschel. The kid was about to give up his gun when Carl popped a cap in him.

On thier way back, Gov. killed all but 2 of his own men (and 1 chick who survived). Gov., the black guy & the "soldier" dude drove away.

Rick and 2 others went looking for the Gov. came across the massacre, found the 1 chick and went back to the town where they reunited with Tyrese and whoever was left over from there (women, children, old folks, etc.), before bringing them all to the prison.

All the while, Carl is pissed at Rick b/c he thinks Rick is not acting in the best interets of the group.
                            I heard its not definite about Andrea....? edit LOL nevermind, she's gone-just saw it now on a clip on the internet

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                              Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                              • Jul 2010

3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• Houston
                                Back home
                                • Oct 2008

I'm out.

Comment

Working...