X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Herm
    Boomshakalaka
    • Oct 2008

it looks like the home and home series with UNC could be toast for UK. SEC is going to an 18 game conference schedule and they have to cut games. I like playing UNC but id rather keep the louisville and IU games and lose this if they have to lose a power conference opponent.

Comment

• Herm
      Boomshakalaka
      • Oct 2008

jagaloon for OU tries to tebow before the shot even goes in, needless to say he missed the game tying shot....

Comment

• ralaw
        Posts too much
        • Feb 2009

What happened to UConn? They have 2 lottery picks on their team and are getting ran out the building? Coming into the season I thought they had a good team. Something must be going on behind the scenes.

Comment

• Bomberooski
          #GoHawks
          • Feb 2009

Huge game Thursday night here in Spokane. Gonzaga hosting St Mary's. Gonzaga has won at least a share of the WCC regular season title for the past 11 years (record is UCLA at 13). GU is 2 games behind St Mary's right now so this one is a must win. Going to be wild.
          I give rep not thanks
          My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
            2011 Poster Of The Year
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by ralaw
            What happened to UConn? They have 2 lottery picks on their team and are getting ran out the building? Coming into the season I thought they had a good team. Something must be going on behind the scenes.
            I watched Georgetown kick their ass, and now Louisville.

The problem, is Drummond is the softest big man in the Big East since Roy Hibbert was a freshman, and Calhoun is gone. These college teams fall apart at the seems when the coach takes a hiatus...UConn a couple of years ago, Duke that one year when they had the losing record, Texas A&M and SJU this season, etc.

Calhoun caught lightning in a bottle with Walker last year, and Drummond isnt nearly what people thought he would be.

Comment

• ralaw
              Posts too much
              • Feb 2009

Sorry Herm, but I'm going to have to pick Kentucky as my early favorite for national champ. This team is loaded and Davis and Kidd-Gilchrist are difference makers. This team is scary. Davis will probably be freshman of the year, defensive player of the year, and national player of the year.....he will also be the #1 pick in June.

Comment

• Rudi
                #CyCueto
                • Nov 2008

I fuckin love me some WillieBu

Comment

• Woy
                  RIP West
                  • Dec 2008

Great lineup of college hoops tonight.

UNC/Duke
                  Syracuse/Georgetown
                  Kansas/Baylor
                  RMU/St. Francis (PA)

^ Shouts to MvP for the sick sig. GFX TEAM BACK

Comment

• Woy
                    RIP West
                    • Dec 2008

Pitt fans after losing to USF:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmXWZFPvCAU"]Oh No! We Suck Again! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Rudi
                      #CyCueto
                      • Nov 2008

Austin Rivers is cold blooded

Comment

• Herm
                        Boomshakalaka
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Rudi
                        Austin Rivers is cold blooded
                        but one and dones RUIN college basketball i cant stand to watch players that wont go to school more than one year.

Comment

• Herm
                          Boomshakalaka
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by ralaw
                          Sorry Herm, but I'm going to have to pick Kentucky as my early favorite for national champ. This team is loaded and Davis and Kidd-Gilchrist are difference makers. This team is scary. Davis will probably be freshman of the year, defensive player of the year, and national player of the year.....he will also be the #1 pick in June.
                          I try not to be an over the top homer but i havent felt this confident since 96. I remember thinking in 96 the only team that could beat UK was UMass and they righted that wrong and went on to win.

The 96 team had a killer press and this team just has the length and athleticism to defend all 5 positions pretty well. i feel good but I definitely wouldnt be surprised to see some of the other ubertalented teams like UNC, Cuse, or OSU win it.

Sorry Guido you are the only person here who thinks Frank Haith is going to get Mizzou to the title game.

Comment

• Woy
                            RIP West
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Woy
                            Great lineup of college hoops tonight.

UNC/Duke
                            Syracuse/Georgetown

Kansas/Baylor
                            RMU/St. Francis (PA)

Three of the four games were good. Fuck Baylor for laying down against Kansas after going up 10. Last time I believe in you.

RMU beat the Red Flash by 4, after being down 11 in the first half again. I don't know what is up with this team, but it's so frustrating. Like I've said over and over, they have the talent to be the NEC's representative in the NCAA tournament, but something just isn't there and they allow bad teams to hang around like this all the time.

Comment

• Mogriffjr
                              aka Reece
                              • Apr 2009

I don't know how Duke won this game...we missed some open 3's too...UNC just wilted down the stretch and Rivers carried us...in order for Duke to go far, Rivers has to take over...unbelievable.
                              Originally posted by Nick Mangold
                              Wes Welker is a great player. He's really taken advantage of watching film. If we don't keep a Spy on him, he could really open the Gate.

Comment

• DDRGuido
                                gx
                                • Feb 2009

I'm speechless. No matter what happens in March, that was just unbelievable to witness.

Comment

Working...