X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ram29jackson
    Noob
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by .RoCkEtS1
    Lol they would have done the same if Kellen Clemens was QB. He did good the first couple of games.

He is just an a mission to ruin his Green Bay legacy it seems.
    nope, they would have done worse with Clemens. Thats just a givin'

Comment

• Fox1994
      Posts too much
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by ram29jackson
      I never said -just winning makes a great leader. If favre were actually selfish and arrogant, the Vikes wouldnt be asking him back. You guys have no clue about everything that goes on behind the scenes and just believe what ever the media decides to pump you with.. favre is a great leader and his entire career proves it.
      What are you talking about? First, what do you know that we don't? Secondly, the media is certainly not anti-Favre. And I know you didn't say winning makes him a leader.

I SAID THAT! Winning is all that matters. That's why Phil Simms can be an ass and Peyton Manning can be cool, but since they both win Super Bowls, they're leaders.

He is selfish and arrogant for skipping-out on training camp. Can you give me a good reason as to why it's okay for him to do that?

How's it a given that they'd have done worse with Clemens? Because Clemens has never been given a chance to prove himself worthy of a starting job and teams are allowing Favre to destroy the serenity (not a good word for that, but whatever) of their locker-room so he can extend his consecutive starts streak?

I don't understand this.

Comment

• MrBill
        Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
        • Feb 2009

Favre was just having fun out there today.

Comment

• 1ke
          D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
          • Mar 2009

I dont like/dislike Bart...

But I do dislike how much im going to see that goddamn mutherfucking pass to Greg Lewis....Greg fucking Lewis??? Most overplayed thing on TV, followed by Tebow getting blown up

Comment

Working...