X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Primetime
    Thank You Prince
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Esjay
    In case you missed the Super Bowl, that was Warner playing in the red uniform. Don't ever attack my knowledge of football. You just said your reason for knowing Brett Favre enjoys the game more than anyone else ever has is because you've been to every Packers home game for 11 years? I still fail to see how you know such things. You're just a Brett Favre cockrider.
    So you feel taking shots at people will make you feel good about yourself or what? No player has ever had more fun playing the game than Brett Favre and when you finally get past your ignorance, you'll realize that.

In case you forgot, Warner doesn't have to do too much to be successful on that team. Give Boldin a 5 yard crossing route and he averages something like 7 yards after the catch. Throw the ball as high and far as you can and 60% of the time, Fitz will come down with it. Is he a good quarterback? Yes. But he's no where near top 5. In case you forgot, he had the best receiving crew and only managed a 9-7 record. Fitz is the only reason the Cardinals made the Superbowl and if you don't agree with that, I won't even bother explaining the facts anymore.

Comment

• .RoCkEtS1
      Cudder
      • Jan 2009

It's not the media. He tries to get the media's attention by him coming back so he can miss Training Camp.

Attention Whore is what he's called.

Coming soon...

Comment

• Fox1994
        Posts too much
        • Dec 2008

Still, Primetime, you can't know Favre has the most fun by attending the games. That's sort of an arrogant statement. That said, asuch as I dislike Favre and hope he doesn't make it through the whole season, I don't want him to die... and I think it's cruel of you to say such a thing, Esjay. But, whatever.

The thing is, when you have a good point but you mix-in bad manners, insults, and profanity, it's hard for people to take you seriously.

In any case, Warner's certainly a top QB... Where would you rank him?

1 Peyton Manning
        2 Tom Brady
        3 Donovan McNabb
        4 Ben Roethlisberger
        5 Kurt Warner

Seems about right to me... but I could be forgetting someone.
        Last edited by Fox1994; 08-24-2009, 07:02 PM.

Comment

• Primetime
          Thank You Prince
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by .RoCkEtS1
          It's not the media. He tries to get the media's attention by him coming back so he can miss Training Camp.

So you're saying he skipped training camp for the attention rather than just not wanting to do it?

Comment

• Esjay
            Luck2Hilton
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by .RoCkEtS1

Originally posted by Primetime232
            So you're saying he skipped training camp for the attention rather than just not wanting to do it?

Which is worse?

You've made your point, you're an idiot. I should have known on page 2 when you just posted that you had a man crush on the queer that you would be blinded with love for him. Not arguing with you anymore.

And Fox, I realize it's cruel but I don't really care. I would be shocked at first if someone popped his melon from the top row of Lambeau Field, but then I'd most likely run around my house celebrating that I can finally get some NFL news without hearing about the cocksucker. Maybe I'm crazy.
            Last edited by Esjay; 08-24-2009, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• Nukleopatra
              Posts a lot
              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Primetime232
              So you feel taking shots at people will make you feel good about yourself or what? No player has ever had more fun playing the game than Brett Favre and when you finally get past your ignorance, you'll realize that.

In case you forgot, Warner doesn't have to do too much to be successful on that team. Give Boldin a 5 yard crossing route and he averages something like 7 yards after the catch. Throw the ball as high and far as you can and 60% of the time, Fitz will come down with it. Is he a good quarterback? Yes. But he's no where near top 5. In case you forgot, he had the best receiving crew and only managed a 9-7 record. Fitz is the only reason the Cardinals made the Superbowl and if you don't agree with that, I won't even bother explaining the facts anymore.
              He also had the 32nd ranked rush offense.

Some say Larry Fitzgerald only made it to the superbowl, and was allowed to get the numbers he got, because he had a top 5 NFL quarterback/possible hall of famer throwing him the ball. It's easy to look good, when a guy hits you in stride probably better than any quarterback could. Larry Fitzgerald even complimented Warner on that, so before you speak for Larry, you might want to talk to him first.

When you have a quarterback who can put up a rating of 112.2, 68% completion %, 1,147 yards in the post season, you have a fairly solid chance to make it to the big game...

Just ask Steve Breaston.. but I guess he's one of the ''best'' in the game, too, right?

Kurt Warner is a top 5 quarterback, in every sense.
              Last edited by Nukleopatra; 08-24-2009, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• Fox1994
                Posts too much
                • Dec 2008

Which is worse?

You've made your point, you're an idiot. I should have known on page 2 when you just posted that you had a man crush on the queer that you would be blinded with love for him. Not arguing with you anymore.

And Fox, I realize it's cruel but I don't really care. I would be shocked at first if someone popped his melon from the top row of Lambeau Field, but then I'd most likely run around my house celebrating that I can finally get some NFL news without hearing about the cocksucker. Maybe I'm crazy.
                That's terrible, but it's hilarious. I can't stop laughing. I suppose it's foolish of me anyway to try and police other's behavior on the internet... Carry on.

Originally posted by Nukleopatra
                Just ask Steve Breaston.. but I guess he's one of the ''best'' in the game, too, right?

Kurt Warner is a top 5 quarterback, in every sense.
                Quote of the day

Comment

• ram29jackson
                  Noob
                  • Nov 2008

Get off his cock. If Peyton did this kind of shit I'd lose all respect for him too. Just because he played for your team doesn't mean you have to support the jackass when he acts like a fool and a bitch which he has the past 2 off seasons.

He's an embarassment. Get over it.

And LOL @ the guy saying Favre is still a top 5-8 QB in this league. Based on what?

Manning Brady Roethlisberger Warner Romo McNabb Rodgers Eli Matt Ryan Rivers Cutler etc all better than Favre.
                  Romo is inconsistant at best...Cutler?

Comment

• Nukleopatra
                    Posts a lot
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by ram29jackson
                    Tony Romo has a 27-12 record as starter.

He's been full time starter for what? Two full seasons? Most people don't even judge rookies after two full seasons. Now when Tony Romo has been starting for 7 years, and posts 1 playoff victory in that span, along with a 1-21 record when trailing after the 3rd quarter with his current team, I'll consider him ''inconsistent at best,'' and not worthy of a top 10 ranking.

I honestly don't understand the hate for a guy that's been starting for two seasons. So, if Matt Ryan throws 26 Tds, 14 INTs, but fails to win a playoff game this season, he's inconsistent at best? I doubt that.

Must be a Tony Romo thing.

Comment

• CR Knight
                      All about the DA U
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by raiderfan7
                      Fuck Brett Favre.
                      this
                      sigpic

Comment

• Fox1994
                        Posts too much
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Nukleopatra
                        Tony Romo has a 27-12 record as starter.

He's been full time starter for what? Two full seasons? Most people don't even judge rookies after two full seasons. Now when Tony Romo has been starting for 7 years, and posts 1 playoff victory in that span, along with a 1-21 record when trailing after the 3rd quarter with his current team, I'll consider him ''inconsistent at best,'' and not worthy of a top 10 ranking.

I honestly don't understand the hate for a guy that's been starting for two seasons. So, if Matt Ryan throws 26 Tds, 14 INTs, but fails to win a playoff game this season, he's inconsistent at best? I doubt that.

Must be a Tony Romo thing.
                        You know what? It is. It is a Tony Romo thing. People are biased against certain players and people tend not to like Romo. You've proven to me that Brees is no better, but you're not going to prove it to everyone.

Comment

• Nukleopatra
                          Posts a lot
                          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Fox1994
                          You know what? It is. It is a Tony Romo thing. People are biased against certain players and people tend not to like Romo. You've proven to me that Brees is no better, but you're not going to prove it to everyone.
                          People just assume I hate Drew Brees, but that isn't the case, honestly. If Drew Brees was going into his third full year as starter, I wouldn't be saying anything about the guy. But damn, when a guy enters his 8th season as starter, and has 1 playoff victory, and other questionable numbers during clutch situations, something just isn't right. Tony Romo could very well be one of those players, but I don't consider him there just yet.

Let me tell you something, though, IF Tony Romo ends up being one of those players, you can bet your ass people will be putting the blame on Tony Romo for being a questionable leader in clutch situations.. and they'd be right.

But Drew Brees? Nah. It's the teams he's been on. They all ''suck.'' Sean Payton already gets the credit for the 1-21 3rd quarter record since he's been there... but since he's been there, so has Drew Brees.

Comment

• Esjay
                            Luck2Hilton
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ram29jackson
                            This is very funny coming from someone who supports Favre as a top 10 QB .. Romo is better and so is Cutler, without question. Both are similar players to Favre but both are better.

Fox, again, you're probably right but I don't really care if these dudes take me seriously. More than 95 % of these clowns will be bagging groceries for life.

FWIW, my list would be..

1 Manning
                            2 Brady
                            3 Rivers
                            4 Roethlisberger
                            5 Warner
                            Last edited by Esjay; 08-24-2009, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• Fox1994
                              Posts too much
                              • Dec 2008

Nuk, I don't think you hate Drew Brees, it's just the re-hash of something already said in another thread.

Esjay, I'd put McNabb in and drop Roethlisberger were I to add Rivers. I stand by the list I have, though;

Manning
                              Brady
                              McNabb
                              Roethlisberger
                              Warner

Comment

• Esjay
                                Luck2Hilton
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Fox1994
                                Nuk, I don't think you hate Drew Brees, it's just the re-hash of something already said in another thread.

Esjay, I'd put McNabb in and drop Roethlisberger were I to add Rivers. I stand by the list I have, though;

Manning
                                Brady
                                McNabb
                                Roethlisberger
                                Warner
                                I've been hating on Philip Rivers for years and they always fuck our season up. I'm hoping by putting him in my top 3 it changes this year.

Comment

Working...