X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big C-Dub
    M-V-P!
    • Jun 2009

Originally posted by ram29jackson
    youre just a child who plays video games with a dumb opinion. Favre is a better man than you.
    first of all I'm a grown-ass man, and just because you don't like my opinion doesn't make it dumb.

And trying to clown on someone here for playing video games... really?

Comment

• ram29jackson
      Noob
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Big C-Dub
      first of all I'm a grown-ass man, and just because you don't like my opinion doesn't make it dumb.

And trying to clown on someone here for playing video games... really?
      no, your opinion is dumb-period. grown men dont type - i'm a grown ass man. only immature adults type that.
      Brett Favre still has talent and we would all be lucky to be in his position. Than again the last guy on the bench of the worst team is still a player in the league and all of you are just haters with dumb opinions that mean nothing because all you can do is watch and not be an actual league player :gold: hahaha this is fun hahaha

Comment

• Fox1994
        Posts too much
        • Dec 2008

^cool out, homie. Get off your high horse and stop calling dude out for no reason.

Originally posted by Primetime232
        I love the updates. Keeps me informed about his status and although it is repetitive, I'm so excited to see him play for the Vikings that it doesn't bother me at all. What does it matter if Favre said he was retiring twice and came back. If the man wants to play, let him play. In his heart, he thought he was ready to leave. Last year, his family begged him to come back to the NFL and play but the Packers wanted to move on, so he did as well. This year, he obviously thought he was done considering the way he ended the year as a Jet and the fact that he thought he may be facing major surgery, something he said from the get go. He said he wouldn't play if the surgery was major and that he would consider it if it was only a minor surgery. He wanted to play for the NFC North last year, especially for the Vikings, so how can you blame him now? Blame the media, not Brett Favre.
        Because when you retire it means you're done. It's sad. It's like he thinks if he keeps playing his records will never be broken or something. Is that what this is about???

It's obvious that he just wanted to skip camp... Why he didn't just say that is beyond me. The owner, Childress, and half the team will obviously let him do whatever the hell he wants to.

ESPN and NFL Network aren't hounding him for his selfish ways, so why the hell isn't he being forthcoming?

He's just got to love all of this attention. I won't call him an "attention whore" because I believe that to be demeaning and unnecessary, but if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...

I don't think as much of him as a player as some people do in the first place, but this "Real Green Bay fans understand" shit is OUT OF LINE. I mean, who is he to decide who is or isn't a "Real Green Bay fan"? So, if they don't like you coming back after a second retirement to take out revenge on their organization they're not real fans?... Of their organization?

I think he's overrated and doesn't catch as much heat for being an arrogant ass as he maybe should... That is a maybe, though. Still think he's overrated. (http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ally-back.html)

Comment

• Big C-Dub
          M-V-P!
          • Jun 2009

no, your opinion is dumb-period. grown men dont type - i'm a grown ass man. only immature adults type that.
          Brett Favre still has talent and we would all be lucky to be in his position. Than again the last guy on the bench of the worst team is still a player in the league and all of you are just haters with dumb opinions that mean nothing because all you can do is watch and not be an actual league player :gold: hahaha this is fun hahaha
          OK dude, I was trying to lighten the mood with the grown-ass man comment, because someone is taking this too seriously. And if I was lucky enough to be in Favre's shoe's I wouldn't jerk teams around and make them rearrange all of their plans for me. All I'm saying is that he should stop saying he's retired when everyone knows he's still gonna play, or at least take a year of so we don't have to go through this every season.

Comment

• ram29jackson
            Noob
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Big C-Dub
            OK dude, I was trying to lighten the mood with the grown-ass man comment, because someone is taking this too seriously. And if I was lucky enough to be in Favre's shoe's I wouldn't jerk teams around and make them rearrange all of their plans for me. All I'm saying is that he should stop saying he's retired when everyone knows he's still gonna play, or at least take a year of so we don't have to go through this every season.
            what you fail to realize is- what the media knows and or is told or decides to key on and tell you is way different than the communications between Favre and the Vikings. Obviously , the Vikings arent complaining about this. you dont need to know crap and the media doesnt need to know crap.Only Favre and the Vikings need to know anything about each other. and he wasnt pulling anyone along. He was waiting for full confirmation his shoulder/ arm could take it.
            Favre is basically in comparison = The NFLs Jerry West- he is the poster boy for the league! when he is done it will be hard for the league to find anyone to push as an icon.
            we know his personal tragedies. he admitted his problems, and through it all he played high caliber, fun loving, gunslinger, football!

Comment

• ram29jackson
              Noob
              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Xixak
              Favre screwed up big time. He made the mistake of thinking he's the Michael Jordan of football, and it didn't work out. Michael retired 3 times, but he was so good that people were actually HAPPY to see him come back.
              your statement makes no sense at all. Favre hasnt screwed up in any way shape or form.
              He is still a top ten, possibly top 5 to 8 QB in the league.

Comment

• DoubleDeuce
                Spellin' n' shit
                • Feb 2009

your statement makes no sense at all. Favre hasnt screwed up in any way shape or form.
                He is still a top ten, possibly top 5 to 8 QB in the league.
                Your statement makes no sense. Top 10 QB? Are you fucking high?

Comment

• ram29jackson
                  Noob
                  • Nov 2008

Originally posted by GilbertArenas0
                  Your statement makes no sense. Top 10 QB? Are you fucking high?
                  No, I am purely smarter than you. Why do you think the Vikes took him? QB is a position that has been lacking in the Nfl for about 5 or 6 years with someone like Favre being one of the few bright spots.

Comment

• DoubleDeuce
                    Spellin' n' shit
                    • Feb 2009

No, I am purely smarter than you. Why do you think the Vikes took him? QB is a position that has been lacking in the Nfl for about 5 or 6 years with someone like Favre being one of the few bright spots.
                    The Vikings took him because they have one of the worst QB crews in the NFL.

I hate elitists.

Comment

• ram29jackson
                      Noob
                      • Nov 2008

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Big C-Dub

ram29jackson-
                      what you fail to realize is- what the media knows and or is told or decides to key on and tell you is way different than the communications between Favre and the Vikings. Obviously , the Vikings arent complaining about this. you dont need to know crap and the media doesnt need to know crap.Only Favre and the Vikings need to know anything about each other. and he wasnt pulling anyone along. He was waiting for full confirmation his shoulder/ arm could take it.
                      Favre is basically in comparison = The NFLs Jerry West- he is the poster boy for the league! when he is done it will be hard for the league to find anyone to push as an icon.
                      we know his personal tragedies. he admitted his problems, and through it all he played high caliber, fun loving, gunslinger, football!

Comment

• ram29jackson
                        Noob
                        • Nov 2008

The Vikings took him because they have one of the worst QB crews in the NFL.

I hate elitists.
                        correct- and now they have one of the best.

Comment

• DoubleDeuce
                          Spellin' n' shit
                          • Feb 2009

No, I am purely smarter than you even though I can't quote right.

Comment

• ram29jackson
                            Noob
                            • Nov 2008

embellishment by gilbertarenas.

baring injury,favre will have great year.
                            Last edited by ram29jackson; 08-20-2009, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• DoubleDeuce
                              Spellin' n' shit
                              • Feb 2009

Don't use big words if you can't spell them.

*Embellishment

Comment

• ram29jackson
                                Noob
                                • Nov 2008

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Big C-Dub

ram29jackson-
                                we know his personal tragedies. he admitted his problems, and through it all he played high caliber, fun loving, gunslinger, football

and now- back on topic ignoring obsessive freak- favre is King !

Comment

Working...