Official New York Giants Forum Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jeffx
    • Jun 2009

Giants have no real running backs. I've had it with Wilson. Potential means jack shit if you can't do the little things right.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost56
      True Blue
      • Feb 2009

brandon jacobs scheduled for a workout tomorrow

Comment

• jeffx
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by CrimsonGhost56
        brandon jacobs scheduled for a workout tomorrow
        McGahee is scheduled too.

Comment

• DJ Rhude
          #42 G.O.A.T.
          • Feb 2009

Dude is only 22, Wilson has time to get it together......this is the same coach that fixed Tiki's fumbilitis....

Comment

• CrimsonGhost56
            True Blue
            • Feb 2009

Brandon Jacobs back!
            Last edited by CrimsonGhost56; 09-11-2013, 05:37 AM.

Comment

• jeffx
              • Jun 2009

Memo to David Wilson - the last thing you want to do is attack us Giants fans. Stay off Twitter, shut the fuck up and MAN-UP, like Antrel Rolle said. Do your job right, and we won't trash you - hold on to the fucking ball, and protect your QB. We can't afford to lose Eli because you block like a sissy.

Comment

• Rayman
                Spic 'n Spanish
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by CrimsonGhost56
                Brandon Jacobs back!
                Great. Now I no longer feel guilty about hating this iteration of the team.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost56
                  True Blue
                  • Feb 2009

great....

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. –- The New York Giants on Thursday placed middle linebacker Dan Connor on season-ending injured reserve with a neck injury.

The Giants also were awarded linebacker Allen Bradford off waivers from the Seattle Seahawks.

Dan Connor, in his first season with the Giants, will miss the rest of the 2013 campaign with a neck injury.

Connor suffered a burner in two consecutive games. The first burner came in the preseason finale against New England. Connor then suffered another burner to the same area against Dallas and had to leave the season opener.

"Makes it very difficult," coach Tom Coughlin said when asked about Connor's two consecutive burners earlier in the day. "Guy's playing linebacker."

Speaking to reporters earlier in the afternoon before the roster move was made, Connor was hopeful that the burner would improve soon.

"A lot of it is a waiting game," the linebacker said. "You have to wait for the muscle to start firing again, and sometimes that takes a couple of days. Sometimes a little longer. It varies burner to burner. So try to rest and take some antiinflammatories and hope for the best."

Connor said he "kind of jarred" his neck trying to make a tackle against Dallas. He said his arm went numb.

"Each (burner injury) is a different situation," he said. "You are waiting on a nerve basically."

Now Connor's season is finished after just one game for the Giants. The team signed Connor to a one-year deal in free agency to compete with Mark Herzlich for the starting middle linebacker job. Herzlich is in line to be the starter now, joining outside linebackers Keith Rivers and Spencer Paysinger.

Comment

• DJ Rhude
                    #42 G.O.A.T.
                    • Feb 2009

Inspirational and great story about beating cancer but

Disclaimer: Mark Herzlich is a grade A scrub

Comment

• CrimsonGhost56
                      True Blue
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by DJ Rhude
                      Inspirational and great story about beating cancer but

Disclaimer: Mark Herzlich is a grade A scrub
                      lol i was just saying the same thing in the chatbox. i cringe everytime i see herzlich on the field. whatever TE is happening to be playing at the time is gonna have a field day.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost56
                        True Blue
                        • Feb 2009

i was at the game and all i can say is at least the cowboys,redskins, and eagles lost. two rough losses in a row to good teams. really have no choice but to win the 2 weeks against the panthers and the chiefs before they play the eagles at home.

Comment

• jeffx
                          • Jun 2009

Same ol' shit - Giants have no balance on offense. It's Eli or bust, and he's playing like ass. Running backs are getting hit in the backfield - where the fuck is the run blocking? Pass rush is a joke. The experts say it's too early to panic - well I'm nervous because the Giants haven't corrected their old issues. Only good news is it was a losing day for the NFC East.

Comment

• jeffx
                            • Jun 2009

0-3 - it's official....Giants suck. Offensive line is shit.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                              Giants in the Super Bowl
                              • Mar 2009

They're unwatchable.

The OL is a mess, they have zero consistency in the run game and the passing game is entirely boom or bust.

The defense is left out there forever because the offense cannot sustain anything, and the pass rush is gone.

Gonna be a long, long season.

Comment

• jms493
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by jms493
                                We are looking at a 7-9 team...nothing tells me otherwise.
                                I was over confident...

Comment

Working...