X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • steeljake
    6 rings...
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by ram29jackson
    LOL your the idiot if you think Plax being gone downgraded the team that much.

there was more involved than just the lack of his presence. he didnt carry the team by any stretch of the imagination.

get a clue you arm chair sports fan dweebs
    you would think the amount of groans and neg rep you recieve would at least curb your idiocy... however that would be logical now wouldn't it? why are you even still posting here? do you just like the abuse and can't afford to pay for the good stuff?

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• DJ Rhude
      #42 G.O.A.T.
      • Feb 2009

Like I said before, way too early to be running Fewell out of town....gotta give him time like they did Spags after his horrible start

That was vintage Giants against the Texans.....I like how ESPN and everyone is suddenly back on the dick after two good games in a row.......I like what I saw, but you know shit can go south with this team in a hurry

Nicks reminds me of Amani Toomer....doesn't have blazing speed, just possess a knack for finding a way to get open

Comment

• strahanfan92
        Meat
        • Aug 2009

Watching the 49ers/Giants playoff game from 2002, I have never seen anything like it. We literally absolutely dominated the first 43 minutes, then got butt fucked the last 17 like nothing else. Sad sad game.

Current Giants, I can't get over how impressive we looked. Even the fucking special teams coverage was awesome. We play like that the rest of the season, then we should run away with the division.

Comment

• EmpireWF
          Giants in the Super Bowl
          • Mar 2009

Only negative besides Eli's two picks...our return game is shit.

Comment

• Champ
            Needs a hobby
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by DJ Rhude
            Like I said before, way too early to be running Fewell out of town....gotta give him time like they did Spags after his horrible start

That was vintage Giants against the Texans.....I like how ESPN and everyone is suddenly back on the dick after two good games in a row.......I like what I saw, but you know shit can go south with this team in a hurry

Nicks reminds me of Amani Toomer....doesn't have blazing speed, just possess a knack for finding a way to get open
            Supposedly we have the number one defense right now.

Comment

• DJ Rhude
              #42 G.O.A.T.
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by strahanfan92
              Watching the 49ers/Giants playoff game from 2002, I have never seen anything like it. We literally absolutely dominated the first 43 minutes, then got butt fucked the last 17 like nothing else. Sad sad game.
              Why the hell you keep torturing yourself? that game still makes me cry

Comment

• jeffx
                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by strahanfan92
                The Flipper Anderson playoff game was much, much worse. The 1989-90 Giants could have won the Super Bowl.

Comment

• Champ
                  Needs a hobby
                  • Oct 2008

Decent article by a Texans fan after the game.

Comment

• jms493
                    • Feb 2009

Yeah we have the #1 defense according Total YPG and Passing YPG

Comment

• CrimsonGhost56
                      True Blue
                      • Feb 2009

who figured that bum would be second in the league in sacks and first in forced footballs? before the season most people would of traded that dude for a loaf of bread.

osi's back.

Comment

• DJ Rhude
                        #42 G.O.A.T.
                        • Feb 2009

Told y'all awhile back Osi only needed a hug and a full year to recover from that knee injury

Comment

• Woy
                          RIP West
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Chubby Giangio
                          Decent article by a Texans fan after the game.
                          http://www.battleredblog.com/2010/10...old-to-begin-i
                          That guy thinks Matt Schaub is an elite quarterback...lawl.

^ Shouts to MvP for the sick sig. GFX TEAM BACK

Comment

• strahanfan92
                            Meat
                            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by CrimsonGhost56

who figured that bum would be second in the league in sacks and first in forced footballs? before the season most people would of traded that dude for a loaf of bread.

osi's back.

Is it just me or does it seem like the majority of Osi's sacks are strip sacks? I love that about him...

KIWI UPDATE:

# Kiwi hasn't had images of neck taken since original injury but says pain has gone away. He's hoping that means disc is quieting down. #nyg 2 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

#

Mathias Kiwanuka received clearance today to do agility drills. Still not cleared for contact. Will have tests done soon. #nyg 3 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

Comment

• DJ Rhude
                              #42 G.O.A.T.
                              • Feb 2009

Man, I don't want him to come back too soon if it means risking his long term health.....you don't want to fuck with that injury.....I know he's chomping at the bit to get a piece of the action...this is almost like his rookie year where he was leading us in sacks and he broke his leg....Giants defense continued to beast

The sack exchange ain't going nowhere Mathias

Comment

• Champ
                                Needs a hobby
                                • Oct 2008

Comment

Working...