• EmpireWF
      Giants in the Super Bowl
      • Mar 2009

LMAO!!

Comment

• CrimsonGhost56
        True Blue
        • Feb 2009

anyone else going to the game this weekend? it'll be my first time seeing a game in the new stadium.

Comment

• strahanfan92
          Meat
          • Aug 2009

^ I was offered to go tailgate and successfully score a ticket before the game, but I turned it down. I saw the new stadium during the preseason when we played the Steelers.. Absolutely beautiful. Were not under the overhang anymore so that kinda sucks when it rains.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost56
            True Blue
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by strahanfan92
            ^ I was offered to go tailgate and successfully score a ticket before the game, but I turned it down. I saw the new stadium during the preseason when we played the Steelers.. Absolutely beautiful. Were not under the overhang anymore so that kinda sucks when it rains.
            im not sure exactly where my seats are but i know they are upstairs. something like 12 rows up in the corner of one of the endzones (the one that was opposite of the tunnel in the old stadium). my old section was 319 but have no clue where my new section is.

i would go just to chill and tailgate (as long as the weather is nice), its half the fun of going to a game. ive done it a few times and didnt even bother looking for a ticket. theres always a lot of people who watch the game outside of the stadium on giant tv's and whatnot.

Comment

• jeffx
              • Jun 2009

Trap game this Sunday. Can't look ahead to Dallas.

Comment

• strahanfan92
                Meat
                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by CrimsonGhost56
                im not sure exactly where my seats are but i know they are upstairs. something like 12 rows up in the corner of one of the endzones (the one that was opposite of the tunnel in the old stadium). my old section was 319 but have no clue where my new section is.

i would go just to chill and tailgate (as long as the weather is nice), its half the fun of going to a game. ive done it a few times and didnt even bother looking for a ticket. theres always a lot of people who watch the game outside of the stadium on giant tv's and whatnot.

Yeah you know what I might do that actually. To me more than half the fun is fucking tailgating. Plus my crew goes pretty all out. For a 1 c'clock we'll get there around 10 (kinda late actually but were coming up from Delaware), we'll eat omelettes burgers whatever before the game. Then we are like the last to leave either at halftime of the 4 o'clocks or after the 4pms. We go with like 5 other people and they bring their Directv dish and tv so we watch the late games.

Plus I'll save money by not going to the game, which is the biggest reason why I'm not going to the game in the first place. Free ride, free food, I'm fucking going.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost56
                  True Blue
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by strahanfan92
                  Yeah you know what I might do that actually. To me more than half the fun is fucking tailgating. Plus my crew goes pretty all out. For a 1 c'clock we'll get there around 10 (kinda late actually but were coming up from Delaware), we'll eat omelettes burgers whatever before the game. Then we are like the last to leave either at halftime of the 4 o'clocks or after the 4pms. We go with like 5 other people and they bring their Directv dish and tv so we watch the late games.

Plus I'll save money by not going to the game, which is the biggest reason why I'm not going to the game in the first place. Free ride, free food, I'm fucking going.
                  thats the spirit.

didnt realize you were coming up from delaware though lol. im only a hour away from the stadium.

Comment

• strahanfan92
                    Meat
                    • Aug 2009

^It's only about a 2 hour ride

Comment

• strahanfan92
                      Meat
                      • Aug 2009

# Questionable for Sun: O'Hara, Bulluck, Tynes, Ware. Probable: Osi, Phillips. Out: Hedgecock, Kiwi, Cruz, Jackson, Beatty. #nyg about 1 hour ago via ÜberTwitter

* Retweet

#

O'Hara likely a game-time decision, Coughlin said. #nyg about 1 hour ago via ÜberTwitter

* Retweet

#

K Lawrence Tynes added to injury report as questionable after spraining his left ankle in practice. #nyg about 1 hour ago via ÜberTwitter

MikeGarafolo

Comment

• EmpireWF
                        Giants in the Super Bowl
                        • Mar 2009

Any of you guys have a bad feeling about the MNF game with Dallas?

Comment

• jms493
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                          i have a bad feeling with the gints every week.....:y:

Comment

• Rayman
                            Spic 'n Spanish
                            • Feb 2009

We'll outgain you by 200 yards.

And still find a way to lose.

I wouldn't worry.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost56
                              True Blue
                              • Feb 2009

despite the fact the cowboys are bumming it up at 1-4 the games between the two are always good. very much looking forward to it.

Comment

• strahanfan92
                                Meat
                                • Aug 2009

I have a bad feeling just because the Cowboys & Wade absolutely have to win that game, and they usually do good in those type of games for some reason.

However, if we are able to beat them, 1-5 would be a TERRRRRRIBLE start especially with the 3 East teams having 3+ wins.

Comment

Working...