X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • packersfan4eva
    Ryan Luxem
    • Dec 2008

Brett Favre with Crackback Block

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQCSYvHuoRE&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Brett Favre Injures Defender with Crackback Block (Vikings/Texans)[/ame]

bitch

Originally posted by Miggyfan99
    I would get fucked in the ass for WS tickets too... only if Miguel was playing though
  • wr50l
    Glen & CJ are secret Huns
    • Oct 2008

Yeah not a nice thing to see. Viking or not. Favre's obviously just trying to earn his stripes from Jared Allen.

Comment

• Primetime
      Thank You Prince
      • Nov 2008

Shouldn't have been in the play in the first place. Glad to see he's making an effort to do what he can to help his team win. Obviously he got the 15 yard penalty and is probably soon to be fined, but he threw a TD pass on the same drive to give the Vikings a two score lead at half time. He played a great game and should have had another long touchdown had Percy Harvin caught the pass in the endzone.

Comment

• Derrville
        Dallas has no coaching...
        • Jul 2009

Pretty sure it would be ok if Vick did it on this site...

"O daymn did yuuu see dat! Vick iz bac! bruh!"

Comment

• Bear Pand
          RIP Indy Colts
          • Feb 2009

Jim Rome asked Chris Collingsworth about this earlier.

Collingsworth basically said Favre was just having fun out there and prolly didn't know the rule.

Rome asked him how Favre's been in the league so long and didn't know the rule.

Collingsworth instantly pointed out that McNabb didn't know the overtime rules despite being in the league so long.

Racist.

Comment

• ram29jackson
            Noob
            • Nov 2008

You cant blame Favre for anything in any way shape or form. This is a problem with putting any player out of position. If the wild cat isnt in the red zone QBs should be ignored. They are useless in the wild cat and its 10 vs 11.
            Favre tried to make a block that protected his arms and shoulders. Those parts the QB really needs for his job. defenders should just run around QBs because they are nothing more than pylons in ther middle of the field.

Comment

• Primetime
              Thank You Prince
              • Nov 2008

Favre has also been doing these types of blocks for many years. Every time Driver would get a reverse, Favre would hustle down the field a do the same block on the nearest safety/corner. Never got called for it before so he probably either didn't know the rule, or it was just a habit.

Comment

• steeljake
                6 rings...
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by ram29jackson
                You cant blame Favre for anything in any way shape or form. This is a problem with putting any player out of position. If the wild cat isnt in the red zone QBs should be ignored. They are useless in the wild cat and its 10 vs 11.
                Favre tried to make a block that protected his arms and shoulders. Those parts the QB really needs for his job. defenders should just run around QBs because they are nothing more than pylons in ther middle of the field.
                good god man, get favre's cock out of you mouth for two seconds. he blocked a guy blind and low, that shit is dirty. if i was that player i would kicked brett if the back. he better get a fine from the league for that gay shit.

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• mfbmike
                  Goat****er
                  • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Derrville
                  Pretty sure it would be ok if Vick did it on this site...

"O daymn did yuuu see dat! Vick iz bac! bruh!"
                  :laugh:

If I had thanks...

Comment

• ram29jackson
                    Noob
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by steeljake75
                    good god man, get favre's cock out of you mouth for two seconds. he blocked a guy blind and low, that shit is dirty. if i was that player i would kicked brett if the back. he better get a fine from the league for that gay shit.

read entire post again. I covered the details. This has nothing to do with Favre. This has to do with any player playing an unknown position.

Comment

• Primetime
                      Thank You Prince
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by ram29jackson
                      You cant blame Favre for anything in any way shape or form.
                      You're right. The league should fine Percy Harvin for running in that general direction instead.

Comment

• Woy
                        RIP West
                        • Dec 2008

The question should be, how did a linebacker let Brett Favre of all people chopblock him?

^ Shouts to MvP for the sick sig. GFX TEAM BACK

Comment

• ram29jackson
                          Noob
                          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Primetime232
                          You're right. The league should fine Percy Harvin for running in that general direction instead.
                          no, I did not say he shouldnt be fined. I said he is playing out of position not looking to purposely hurt someone.

Comment

• young2rice
                            Rockstar
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Primetime232
                            Favre has also been doing these types of blocks for many years. Every time Driver would get a reverse, Favre would hustle down the field a do the same block on the nearest safety/corner. Never got called for it before so he probably either didn't know the rule, or it was just a habit.
                            ^^^ this :elephant:

^^^ Fixed Link Finally!

My Band's Myspace - Validus

Comment

• Len B
                              :moonwalk:
                              • Oct 2008

Why are the Vikings putting Brett Favre in that position to begin with? This whole "wildcat" thing is overrated when your franchise (though in this instance not Favre) is being forced to make blocks.

Comment

Working...