X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woy
    RIP West
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by bringbackjimmy
    I guess Trent Dilfer, Doug Williams, Mark Rypkin are all better than Dan Marino. I am sorry i don't count rings as the end all be all stat. Ben really only deserves one as he played like shit in the 1st one(the one where the refs gave the steelers the Championship) and besides 1 drive wasn't really that impressive in the 2nd one. I would take Tony over any other QB in the NFL not saying he is better than Manning or Brady or even Brees, but I love the way Tony plays and he will have a SB ring before his career is over...
    Did I ever say that? I just said that he deserves to be ahead of Romo because of his success in the post-season. I'm sorry, but Trent Dilfer, Doug Williams and Mark Rypien all don't make that last drive in the Super Bowl. Ben has been for the most part clutch in the end of games his whole career while Romo hasn't proven himself to get out of the first round of the playoffs. Yeah I know part of that is the team's fault but it still doesn't hide that fact.

Romo is in my top 10, but top 5? Hell fucking no.

^ Shouts to MvP for the sick sig. GFX TEAM BACK

Comment

• SethMode
      Master of Mysticism
      • Feb 2009

I guess Trent Dilfer, Doug Williams, Mark Rypkin are all better than Dan Marino. I am sorry i don't count rings as the end all be all stat. Ben really only deserves one as he played like shit in the 1st one(the one where the refs gave the steelers the Championship) and besides 1 drive wasn't really that impressive in the 2nd one. I would take Tony over any other QB in the NFL not saying he is better than Manning or Brady or even Brees, but I love the way Tony plays and he will have a SB ring before his career is over...
      Jesus Christ it never stops with you and this shit. You are the dumbest motherfucker on the planet, and I wish you'd get hit by a low flying airplane.

Roethlisberger is better than Romo. Not only is he more clutch, he's actually gotten it done when his team has needed him to in the playoffs. I LOVE the line of "besides one drive he wasn't really impressive in the 2nd SB". WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? So the GAME WINNING DRIVE IN THE 4TH isn't KIND of a big deal? Romo would have shat his pants twice, puked, and thrown a pick.

You can have Romo over any other QB in the NFL. I doubt the teams with many of the QB's mentioned would even consider taking him.

Comment

• Senser81
        VSN Poster of the Year
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by SethMode
        Jesus Christ it never stops with you and this shit. You are the dumbest motherfucker on the planet, and I wish you'd get hit by a low flying airplane.

Comment

• Esjay
          Luck2Hilton
          • Feb 2009

Roethlisberger is better than Romo. Not only is he more clutch, he's actually gotten it done when his team has needed him to in the playoffs. I LOVE the line of "besides one drive he wasn't really impressive in the 2nd SB". WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? So the GAME WINNING DRIVE IN THE 4TH isn't KIND of a big deal? Romo would have shat his pants twice, puked, and thrown a pick.

You can have Romo over any other QB in the NFL. I doubt the teams with many of the QB's mentioned would even consider taking him.
          LMAO.. shat his pants twice and puked.

:nana:

Why do you guys even bother with this guy? He's already made himself look like an idiot multiple times this year. I don't even understand why he's still here - he quit on the Cowboys in Week 4.

There are some intelligent Dallas fans. KOF presents a decent argument in every discussion he's in. Stop giving this clown the time of day, please, so I don't have to sift through his bullshit in every thread.
          Last edited by Esjay; 11-18-2009, 12:08 PM.

Comment

• bucky
            #50? WTF?
            • Feb 2009

I wish you'd get hit by a low flying airplane.
            Catch-22 style? Nasty part of the movie.

EDIT: RayMan's last post was on Sunday 11/15. Anybody else worried about him?
            Last edited by bucky; 11-18-2009, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• SethMode
              Master of Mysticism
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Esjay
              LMAO.. shat his pants twice and puked.

:nana:

Why do you guys even bother with this guy? He's already made himself look like an idiot multiple times this year. I don't even understand why he's still here - he quit on the Cowboys in Week 4.

There are some intelligent Dallas fans. KOF presents a decent argument in every discussion he's in. Stop giving this clown the time of day, please, so I don't have to sift through his bullshit in every thread.
              I had just been reamed out by my boss and was venting. I went on a like a 3 post rage in the span of like 10 minutes. Not that that is an excuse, but I just saw that post and it was like everything just went white.

Comment

• Esjay
                Luck2Hilton
                • Feb 2009

I had just been reamed out by my boss and was venting. I went on a like a 3 post rage in the span of like 10 minutes. Not that that is an excuse, but I just saw that post and it was like everything just went white.
                I know the feeling. :rockwoot:

Comment

• kbpsu
                  next year.
                  • Mar 2009

HAHAHAHA, this post had me laughing out loud. Thank you.
                  RIP HK, JJ

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                    Posts too much
                    • Feb 2009

Top 5 QB's Manning, Brees, Brady, Rivers, Romo....Sorry but stats don't lie and tony stats are better than Rodgers Mcnabb and roethlisber.. Weapons? he has 2 recieving threats Austin and Witen both have all the coverage. Williams Doesn't do shit shit except complain and say he should be used like Larry Fitz.

Sorry you guys have me lost? Romo is crap, but mcnabb is good? that's funny..
                    Originally posted by steeljake75
                    well, actaully since you brought up stats...

currently the top five qb's are:

Peyton Manning
                    Tom Brady
                    Matt Schaub
                    Drew Brees
                    Kurt Warner

Rivers is 6th with Ben at 7 and Romo at number 8. I dont know who said McNasty is better, tho i think he is, but he missed 2 or 3 games this year and still has two less int's than Romo and just 2 fewer td's and he has less talent on offense and a horrid o-line.

You guys keep forgetting about Favre. I know it isn't popular to talk about, but the man is getting things done this year and is better than Tony Romo.

Favre:
                    Rating: 107.5
                    Yds: 2,269
                    TD: 17
                    Int: 3
                    Comp %: 68

Romo:
                    Rating: 93.5
                    Yds: 2,466
                    Td: 14
                    Int: 6
                    Comp %: 60.4

I would take Tony over any other QB in the NFL not saying he is better than Manning or Brady or even Brees, but I love the way Tony plays and he will have a SB ring before his career is over...
                    This is why I hate the Cowboys, because of idiots like this. Tony Romo doesn't even deserve to be mentioned with guys like Peyton, Brady, and Brees...maybe even Roethlisberger. I honestly feel bad for the Cowboys fans who actually have legitimate football knowledge yet because of legally retarded fans like bringbackjimmy, are given a bad name.
                    Last edited by mgoblue2290; 11-18-2009, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• Senser81
                      VSN Poster of the Year
                      • Feb 2009

I went on a like a 3 post rage in the span of like 10 minutes. Not that that is an excuse, but I just saw that post and it was like everything just went white.
                      Dude, welcome to my world.

Comment

• bringbackjimmy
                        • Oct 2008

There are far worst people on here than me.. sorry if me liking Romo more than any QB bothers people. People want to put Rodgers ahead of Romo, but what the fuck has he done that Romo hasn't done better? Theres really no difference between the skill level of QB's 4-8 as they all are legit QB and a case can be made for each to be in the top 5 so really it shouldn't be shocking if I or anyone puts Romo in the top 5.

I am just tired of people saying he's choked when he's had 2 playoff game 1 lost on a fluke and 1 that he played well, but the team came up short due to many more reasons than Tony Romo. Last yr we make the playoffs if we don't get slaughtered by the 2-14 Rams when he was hurt.

Comment

• Senser81
                          VSN Poster of the Year
                          • Feb 2009

There are far worst people on here than me...
                          Like who? Please give specific names.

Comment

• bucky
                            #50? WTF?
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by xPiRGOx
                            Hate to say it but Romo is a pretty good QB , only thing thats messes him up is playoffs..
                            And Decembers.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                              Posts too much
                              • Feb 2009

There are far worst people on here than me.. sorry if me liking Romo more than any QB bothers people. People want to put Rodgers ahead of Romo, but what the fuck has he done that Romo hasn't done better? Theres really no difference between the skill level of QB's 4-8 as they all are legit QB and a case can be made for each to be in the top 5 so really it shouldn't be shocking if I or anyone puts Romo in the top 5.

I am just tired of people saying he's choked when he's had 2 playoff game 1 lost on a fluke and 1 that he played well, but the team came up short due to many more reasons than Tony Romo. Last yr we make the playoffs if we don't get slaughtered by the 2-14 Rams when he was hurt.
                              There is a difference. I believe there are levels of guys. Peyton, Brady, and Brees are obviously the top 3. Then there is Rivers, Roethlisberger, Favre, and Warner. Those guys I think most can agree are the leagues top 7 quarterbacks. After that comes the Romo, McNabb, Rodgers, Flacco and others group. Those guys can be placed all over the place.
                              Last edited by mgoblue2290; 11-18-2009, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• Rayman
                                Spic 'n Spanish
                                • Feb 2009

Ugh.

Aside from the audibles, there's little complexity with this offense.

For God's sakes, it's the exact same offense Norv Turner ran nearly 20 years ago in the same organization.

The problem is Garrett errs on the passing side far too often and he doesn't want to understand that just because The Triplets had tremendous success even though the defenses knew exactly what they were running, doesn't mean that this team is going to have the same success now.
                                Last edited by Rayman; 11-18-2009, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Working...