X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bringbackjimmy
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by kbpsu
    W.O.W.
    ........this is easily the worst top 10 QB list I have ever seen. Do you actually watch football on Sundays?
    sorry Mcnabb didn't make the list...

Comment

• Woy
      RIP West
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by bringbackjimmy
      Warner???? honestly you can put any decent QB in there and look great...4-7 are interchangable so i really don't see the problem with the list...

I am done i am wrong i guess take Romo out of the top 10 hell take him out of the top 25 I don't care...sorry for having a opinion on such a opinion subject as a top 10 list or who is somethinks is better......
      Look at my previous posts, dumbass. I said Romo is a top 10 quarterback. Not a top 5 one that you're trying to make him out to be.

And that Cardinals system isn't that easy to perfect, I mean...what's Matt Leinart doing right now? Kurt Warner has won a Super Bowl and was seconds away from winning two more, including last year with the Arizona fucking Cardinals. Again, what has Romo done besides give you a slight erection when he takes a snap?

^ Shouts to MvP for the sick sig. GFX TEAM BACK

Comment

• Liquidrob
        Izzy is a bum
        • Feb 2009

Top 5 QB's Manning, Brees, Brady, Rivers, Romo....
        Liquidrob's Top 10 Fighters Rankings

The 10 Fighters Who Changed The Game

Comment

• bringbackjimmy
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Woy
          Look at my previous posts, dumbass. I said Romo is a top 10 quarterback. Not a top 5 one that you're trying to make him out to be.

And that Cardinals system isn't that easy to perfect, I mean...what's Matt Leinart doing right now? Kurt Warner has won a Super Bowl and was seconds away from winning two more, including last year with the Arizona fucking Cardinals. Again, what has Romo done besides give you a slight erection when he takes a snap?
          what has Rodgers Flacco done? Sorry if you can't read my post correctly, but i have always said that 4-7 could be changed to prefrence. I like Romo more than i like Ben, or Aaron...

It's really not hard to do well if your a decent/good QB to run the Cards Offense. or really the TGSOT. Matt Leinart isn't a decent QB and was highly overrated coming out of college which was because he played at USC with Reggie. There is not a team in the NFL that can cover both Fitz and Bold then throw in Breaston come on man really? is it that hard? Anybody in my top 7 would put up even better numbers than Warner. Do you really think warner on a cowboys team with 1 WR and 1 TE would do better than Romo? I don't Think so...

Comment

• Rayman
            Spic 'n Spanish
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by bucky
            Where ya been? Glad your OK.
            A little sensitive aren't ya? Dude, I was just having a little fun with ya. Chill out.
            One or two posts is "having fun".

You're just being an asshole.

Comment

• bucky
              #50? WTF?
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by RayManHCP42
              One or two posts is "having fun".

You're just being an asshole.
              Take the panties off rayman...All I did was call your team a quality team and say it was a good win for GB.

Comment

• steeljake
                6 rings...
                • Oct 2008

look, the real problem with Romo is that he plays for Dallas. before you flame me, hear me out...

The facts are he is an undrafted free agent who had a great college career at a I-AA school was spotted by parcells as having 'potential' which in the land of the Star means GOAT. He comes in and replaces an old washed up Drew Bledsoe and since he can actually out run the growing grass and thrwo the ball more than 40 yards everyone in Dallas is estatic. he then has some bad luck with a slick ball (yes the Walrus did in fact make sure a brand new slick ass ball went in for the XP, he is cuntbag that way) and he gets a rep for 'choking'. He then lives up to that rep by playing like a dog in December and also losing to teh Giants in the playoffs. All this while being touted by JJ as the 2nd coming of Staubach and he signs a monster deal to boot. He also has to change coaches in his 2nd full year and that run first mentality that made him look good was gone. If this guy was anywhere else he would be a qb that is growing into his role and be given that chance. But since he plays in dallas and the fans, as well as the idiot owner, expect this team to win the super bowl every year and they still havent won a playoff game this century, he is a choking dog.

he has the chops to play, he just needs to be taught and who on that team is in a position to teach him anything besides how to be a marshmellow and a yes man? Garret wants Wade's job and Wade wants his daddy's approval. Add to that his so called number one drops more passes than Braylon Edwards and (i mentioned this before) and offense bulkit to run being run by a coordinator who runs the ball almost as much as Andy Reid and it doesnt matter how good he really is. Now, he is not better than McNabb, or Rivers or Eli and especially not Roethlisberger so stfu with that noise. But he is a top 10 qb and a viable franchise qb. If he played for say Atlanta, where they have a young qb currently strug-a-ling, then maybe he gets less of this choking dog stuff from fromer team greats and the like. The fans dont help either when you have morons like Bringbakcjimmy and Durrville claiming that Romo is better than people who have won playoffs games (this includes flacco you dopey bitches) and that he is somehow 'elite' when he clearly is not.

If you put romo on another team does he suceed? maybe, then again maybe his flaws show up more clearly when there are no other factors to consider. Then again, maybe Romo is just a glorified bench warmer.

flame on.

P.S. I really fucking hate dallas and I couldn't be happier that they continue to suck in the post season.
                Last edited by steeljake; 11-19-2009, 10:06 AM.

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• Woy
                  RIP West
                  • Dec 2008

what has Rodgers Flacco done? Sorry if you can't read my post correctly, but i have always said that 4-7 could be changed to prefrence. I like Romo more than i like Ben, or Aaron...

It's really not hard to do well if your a decent/good QB to run the Cards Offense. or really the TGSOT. Matt Leinart isn't a decent QB and was highly overrated coming out of college which was because he played at USC with Reggie. There is not a team in the NFL that can cover both Fitz and Bold then throw in Breaston come on man really? is it that hard? Anybody in my top 7 would put up even better numbers than Warner. Do you really think warner on a cowboys team with 1 WR and 1 TE would do better than Romo? I don't Think so...
                  Flacco has two playoff wins. And now he's putting up stats with (arguably) the worst receiving core in the league. Never said he wouldn't be above Rodgers. Read a little more, homer.

It shouldn't be that hard to cover receivers when the offense has the worst running attack in the league. You're basically saying that any decent quarterback (which I have no clue who you would qualify as decent) could run that Arizona offense as good or better than Warner. Would they be able to put up the big games in the playoffs like Warner though? Would they be able to take a franchise with the history of not doing shit to the Super Bowl? You don't give Warner enough credit. Just another blind Cowboys homer I see.

Try to be more like your other Cowboy fans that actually know two shits about the game.

^ Shouts to MvP for the sick sig. GFX TEAM BACK

Comment

• Esjay
                    Luck2Hilton
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by steeljake75
                    look, the real problem with Romo is that he plays for Dallas. before you flame me, hear me out...

The facts are he is an undrafted free agent who had a great college career at a I-AA school was spotted by parcells as having 'potential' which in the land of the Star means GOAT. He comes in and replaces an old washed up Drew Bledsoe and since he can actually out run the growing grass and thrwo the ball more than 40 yards everyone in Dallas is estatic. he then has some bad luck with a slick ball (yes the Walrus did in fact make sure a brand new slick ass ball went in for the XP, he is cuntbag that way) and he gets a rep for 'choking'. He then lives up to that rep by playing like a dog in December and also losing to teh Giants in the playoffs. All this while being touted by JJ as the 2nd coming of Staubach and he signs a monster deal to boot. He also has to change coaches in his 2nd full year and that run first mentality that made him look good was gone. If this guy was anywhere else he would be a qb that is growing into his role and be given that chance. But since he plays in dallas and the fans, as well as the idiot owner, expect this team to win the super bowl every year and they still havent won a playoff game this century, he is a choking dog.

he has the chops to play, he just needs to be taught and who on that team is in a position to teach him anything besides how to be a marshmellow and a yes man? Garret wants Wade's job and Wade wants his daddy's approval. Add to that his so called number one drops more passes than Braylon Edwards and (i mentioned this before) and offense bulkit to run being run by a coordinator who runs the ball almost as much as Andy Reid and it doesnt matter how good he really is. Now, he is not better than McNabb, or Rivers or Eli and especially not Roethlisberger so stfu with that noise. But he is a top 10 qb and a viable franchise qb. If he played for say Atlanta, where they have a young qb currently strug-a-ling, then maybe he gets less of this choking dog stuff from fromer team greats and the like. The fans dont help either when you have morons like Bringbakcjimmy and Durrville claiming that Romo is better than people who have won playoffs games (this includes flacco you dopey bitches) and that he is somehow 'elite' when he clearly is not.

If you put romo on another team does he suceed? maybe, then again maybe his flaws show up more clearly when there are no other factors to consider. Then again, maybe Romo is just a glorified bench warmer.

flame on.

P.S. I really fucking hate dallas and I couldn't be happier that they continue to suck in the post season.
                    Excellent post.

Comment

• Archer
                      Go the fuck outside
                      • Oct 2008

Two MVPs , One Superbowl MVP .

Holds the NFL Completion % record for a single game

5th most 300yard passing games in NFL History

300-YARD GAMES BY PERCENTAGE
                      44.6 – Kurt Warner (45 times in 101 games)
                      28.2 – Dan Fouts (51 times in 181 games)
                      26.2 – Peyton Manning (44 times in 168 games)
                      26.0 – Dan Marino (63 times in 242 games)
                      23.6 – Warren Moon (49 times in 208 games)
                      20.8 – Brett Favre (55 times in 265 games)

And probably a Hall of Famer

Yeah ... most if not all the other top 10 guys would put up equal numbers

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                        Posts too much
                        • Feb 2009

My top 10 would be right now putting in current/past/future:
                        Tier1
                        1.Manning
                        2.Brady
                        3.Brees
                        Tier2
                        4.Rivers
                        5.Romo
                        6.Roethlisberger
                        7.Rodgers
                        Tier3
                        8.Favre
                        9.Palmer
                        10.Warner

Favre is in the best situation he could ever dream with AP and a young talented Recieving corp and longterm is always uncertain. Warner has 2 top 10 wr and a pretty good number 3 so i will not put him over guys like the 4 R's.
                        Well since you said this list is current, past and future, I now know that you are, in fact, legally retarded. According to you, Brett Favre and Kurt Warner, despite all their career accomplishments, are not better than guys like Aaron Rodgers, Phillip Rivers, Tony Romo, Ben Roethlisberger, and even Drew Brees. Despite Warner winning a superbowl and making it there another two times, you feel that Carson Palmer is superior to Kurt Warner. You also feel that Tony fucking Romo, is a superior to Brett Favre based on what both have done in their careers, or since you said future, what Romo can do. This list is the biggest bunch of garbage I have ever seen.

How can you sit there, including the past, and not say Donovan McNabb is a top quarterback in the league. He made it to a superbowl, had good statistical seasons and made it to 5 conference championships. McNabb has actually accomplished something in the post season, Romo hasn't.

Comment

• kbpsu
                          next year.
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by mgoblue2290
                          Well since you said this list is current, past and future, I now know that you are, in fact, legally retarded. According to you, Brett Favre and Kurt Warner, despite all their career accomplishments, are not better than guys like Aaron Rodgers, Phillip Rivers, Tony Romo, Ben Roethlisberger, and even Drew Brees. Despite Warner winning a superbowl and making it there another two times, you feel that Carson Palmer is superior to Kurt Warner. You also feel that Tony fucking Romo, is a superior to Brett Favre based on what both have done in their careers, or since you said future, what Romo can do. This list is the biggest bunch of garbage I have ever seen.

How can you sit there, including the past, and not say Donovan McNabb is a top quarterback in the league. He made it to a superbowl, had good statistical seasons and made it to 5 conference championships. McNabb has actually accomplished something in the post season, Romo hasn't.
                          HAHAHA, God that's funny...
                          So bbj, let me get this right.... McNabb's past/current/future <<<< Romo's???? GTFO!

sorry Mcnabb didn't make the list...
                          LOL, dont be sorry. I wouldnt expect anything else from you. Maybe you could have added DeMarcus Ware to the list too....
                          Last edited by kbpsu; 11-19-2009, 02:39 PM.
                          RIP HK, JJ

Comment

• Rayman
                            Spic 'n Spanish
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by steeljake75

flame on.

This is actually a pretty good post.

Comment

• Rayman
                              Spic 'n Spanish
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by bucky
                              Take the panties off rayman...All I did was call your team a quality team and say it was a good win for GB.
                              Whatever.

Please STFU

Comment

• bucky
                                #50? WTF?
                                • Feb 2009

Dude, there were a couple of these:
                                EDIT: RayMan's last post was on Sunday 11/15. Anybody else worried about him?

Talking about Cowboy fans. Where is RayMan? I haven't heard from him since before the game. I'm worried about him.

Along with these:
                                Hey, you still have a lead in the NFC East.

Those injuries don't look so good for ya though.

Hey Rayman....Gotta enjoy a victory over a QUALITY TEAM like Dallas. It was a big game for GB.

So your getting girly over this stuff? Saying you have a QUALITY TEAM and you still have a lead in the division.

My god dude, take the panties off and grow a penis.

Hey, let's take this to PM's and I'll apologize for hurting your feelings. I'm being totally serious RayMan. If ya want an apology, I'll give it to ya. Hey, my philosophy is try and be nice to everyone. Hell, why not. Even on a message board. Wasn't trying to piss ya off. Thought you would take things a lot better than this.

Comment

Working...