X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Len B
    :moonwalk:
    • Oct 2008

Randy Moss is a Bum

All the anti-Moss people can say "I told you so" once and for all.

Randy Moss is a bum, and does not deserve to sniff any NFL records.

When his team is winning, Moss is happy as a bird and flying like one, using his athletic ability to make catch after catch that leaves you saying "impossible".

When his team is having a rough year, he packs it in and refuses to play. I started noticing it last year with Matt Cassel, as Moss would miss every deep ball thrown his way. Normally, you'd say it was because he had a dog shit QB. However, A lot of balls Cassel threw were fine, and a player with Moss' talent should be able to get it.

This year, I thought all would be well until around the Saints game. Brady airmailed a pass that Moss half assed, and Moss proceeded to jog back as Sharper was returning it for 30 yards.

Today, Moss half assed his routes (the week he was late to practice), dropped balls, and was flat out pathetic. Brady's interception was all on Randy Moss, and I had never seen such a lazy attitude on a pass pattern before. Moss literally jogged his route, made a weak cut, then watched the ball go two yards away from him into a Panthers' players arms.

There's no coincidence almost all of Brady's picks come on balls to Moss. Brady has confidence in his ability, and when that ability isn't put forward it results in a bad pass.

Moss has far too much talent to have regular passes sail 1-2 yards out of his reach, but I'm noticing more and more how often it happens. The guy has the ability to score 20+ TD's every season, but there's a reason why he hasn't done it lately.

He's lucky Wes Welker is on this team, as Welker has bailed this team out from a would be 8-8 season.
  • Goober
    Needs a hobby
    • Feb 2009

Since the Broncos will likely be the 5th seed, they'll be kicking the Broncos ass in January!

Comment

• MrBill
      Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
      • Feb 2009

Pretty much how I feel about Moss myself but he is so good when he plays that he is almost worth the risk. If I were the Patriots though, there is no way that I bring him back next year unless the salary cap hit is too high to be feasible.

Comment

• Len B
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by houtz
        New England will be lucky to make the playoffs.
        LOL....

Comment

• Len B
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by MrBill
          Pretty much how I feel about Moss myself but he is so good when he plays that he is almost worth the risk. If I were the Patriots though, there is no way that I bring him back next year unless the salary cap hit is too high to be feasible.
          He's so good when he wants to be that he makes you forget about all the mistakes he makes. When a ball is "just out of his reach" you say oh well, and then you realize that it's Moss and a ball should never be out of his reach.

Comment

• BUCK3YE5
            CP 2K12
            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by houtz

New England will be lucky to make the playoffs.
            lolWUT?

moss is a bum though, just take a look at him

Comment

• longhornfan
              Carpe Diem
              • Mar 2009

LOL thanks for telling us something we already knew.

I remember how Pat fans were saying that Randy was a different guy now and that all he wants to do is win and that he's totally bought into Bills philopohy.

Nope sorry, Randy is still going to be Randy.

Comment

• Juggernaut
                Sitting on the Sidelines
                • Dec 2008

"I told you so"

Comment

• CCBrink
                  Awkward Swag
                  • May 2009

-1 fantasy points is unacceptable

Comment

• Prodigal Son
                    The Greatest
                    • Feb 2009

Are Pats fans surprised that a guy who admitted to taking plays off, and said "I play when I want to play" is being lazy?

Comment

• citizenerased
                      Rugby World Cup Champion
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Mad_Dog
                      I think they took a Gamble with him, thinking oh we will win and he'll be happy..... then last season they started losing and saw a glimpse of that "I play when I want to play" attitude that Oakland received, and now they are struggling more and hes in full Bum mode
                      Tied for 2nd in the League for Touchdowns and 5th in recieving yards?

I wish my team had more bums like Randy Moss.
                      Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair

Comment

• Fox1994
                        Posts too much
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Matt
                        one loss and its out stands for any team

your point is?
                        His point is they're the Patriots and they're supposed to be God on the football field.
                        Last edited by Fox1994; 12-13-2009, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• Deviant
                          Yes, please.
                          • Nov 2008

"I told you so." I've been saying that since 2007, but it sounds stupid when you say "I told you Moss is only going to work when he's winning and he'll change once he's not" when he's having a record breaking season.

Back at it, yet again. Sign up here!

Comment

• PP
                            • Feb 2010

Len, stfu. Moss has had back issues all year. I am sure that it has nothing to do with his lack of performance lately.. you know he gets like Wednesdays off every week and stuff? A bad back can really limit what you can do especially as a receiver.

Comment

• Fox1994
                              Posts too much
                              • Dec 2008

^No offense, but I can't tell if you're being serious or sarcastic.

Comment

Working...