X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dell71
    Enter Sandman
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by ram29jackson
    opnce you become an adult, movies about high school kids really are pointless.

especially when they try to paint them as smarter or more interesting than the adult characters around them.
    I'm damn near 40...a good movie is a good movie. If it so happens to be about HS kids then so be it.

Comment

• RosettaStoned
      Throbbing Tebowner
      • Oct 2008

opnce you become an adult, movies about high school kids really are pointless.

especially when they try to paint them as smarter or more interesting than the adult characters around them.
      You're an epic fucking cunt.
      So, metaphorically speaking, our physiology basically has the universe mapped out and you're thinking it needs to be taught addition & subtraction.

-Alan Aragon

Comment

• Esjay
        Luck2Hilton
        • Feb 2009

Lol @ saying anything to dell about being an adult. He is one of the few guys on these boards I can say with almost absolute certainty is a good and intelligent guy in real life. Go fuck yourself already rj.

Comment

• ram29jackson
          Noob
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by dell71
          I'm damn near 40...a good movie is a good movie. If it so happens to be about HS kids then so be it.

I dont disagree with that at all. I'm just saying alot of movies about high school kids are like that. I liked -Heathers- haha

Comment

• ram29jackson
            Noob
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Esjay
            Lol @ saying anything to dell about being an adult. He is one of the few guys on these boards I can say with almost absolute certainty is a good and intelligent guy in real life. Go fuck yourself already rj.
            you need to read everything again. Where did I insult him or say anything bad? All I did was say I dont like a majority of high school movies.

Comment

• ram29jackson
              Noob
              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by RosettaStoned
              You're an epic fucking cunt.

why? because I have opinions and insights that you cant understand ?

all you ever do is type short posts with cuss words.

Comment

• Esjay
                Luck2Hilton
                • Feb 2009

Here's one for you:

Eat shit and die fuckface. Stop posting.

Comment

• RosettaStoned
                  Throbbing Tebowner
                  • Oct 2008

No, you have shitty grammar I can't understand dumbfuck. I'm just guessing that what you're actually trying to convey is pure faggotry.
                  So, metaphorically speaking, our physiology basically has the universe mapped out and you're thinking it needs to be taught addition & subtraction.

-Alan Aragon

Comment

• ram29jackson
                    Noob
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Esjay
                    Here's one for you:

Eat shit and die fuckface. Stop posting.

read above- I never said anything negative about Dell.

you really need me here if thats the best you can come up with as a response. You pretty much prove my point about being childish with that ignorant insult. I shall continue to post and hopefully you will gain wisdom and respect as time goes on. Now , run along and pretend to be a speed bump on the freeway

Comment

• ram29jackson
                      Noob
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by RosettaStoned
                      No, you have shitty grammar I can't understand dumbfuck. I'm just guessing that what you're actually trying to convey is pure faggotry.

you prove my point every time you type haha

the only thing good about your posts is that cute chick at the bottom.

Everybodys All American- the best football movie in the last 30 years.

Comment

• RosettaStoned
                        Throbbing Tebowner
                        • Oct 2008

you prove my point every time you type haha

English, cunt.

-Alan Aragon

Comment

• Sportsbuck
                          Buckeye For Life
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by The Edge
                          I actually prefer Remember the Titans and Friday Night Lights to any other football movies(as you mentioned earlier though your age, You are nearly twice my age so that may have quite a bit to do with our tastes). Also like the movie Facing the Giants a lot and think it should deserve some mentioning. Not ever been a fan of The Longest Yard(either version) or Rudy(I know, I'm unamerican, lol) Never even heard of a few of the movies on your list though so maybe it will get me interested into checking them out.
                          Facing the Giants is a good movie... way too preachy and way too religious for my tastes (But what do you expect from the people who made it?) but overall I liked it.

Comment

• ram29jackson
                            Noob
                            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Sportsbuck
                            Facing the Giants is a good movie... way too preachy and way too religious for my tastes (But what do you expect from the people who made it?) but overall I liked it.

I never heard of this one

Comment

Working...