Originally posted by f16harm
    when did you start doing standup?
    We'll split with Miami

Comment

• DDRGuido
      gx
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by SuperKevin
      As a Bills fan I'm disappointed but I see where the hire comes from. He's a puppet who won't blame losing on the owner and GM. Guys like Billick and Martz may have been better hires from a coaching standpoint but they'd be much more problematic for management.

I'm hoping this is just a stopgap until Jon Gruden is willing to return to coaching
      Buffalo had this awesome list of coaches to go through starting with Mike Shanahan but there were like 5 coaches who declined the Buffalo Job for obvious reasons. No QB, shaky O Line, T.O., and being forced to live in the city of Buffalo. Buffalo mgmt thinks this is the best they can do.

Comment

• bringbackjimmy
        • Oct 2008

Well guys i know you guys think this is a horrible choice, but what other option did they have? I mean they offered it to like 10 different guys to be turned down. They even got turned down by Shotty's son who didn't even want to interview... I guess they could of had TO player/Coach next season, but i don't think they really want the espn coverage...

Comment

• jeffx
          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Nukleopatra
          Lol @ Mike Martz continuing to get the shaft.

Is he half black or something?

Where the hell is Mike Martz anyway? It amazes me he hasn't received any calls. Shit, I wish he was the the Giants' OC instead of Gilbride.

Comment

• Senser81
            VSN Poster of the Year
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by RayManHCP42
            My understanding is that Wade was pressured into that decision by upper management. Remember, they spent a lot of money on Rob Johnson.
            That would be like the Cardinals benching Kurt Warner for Matt Leinart for their playoff game against Green Bay because they spent a lot of money on Matt Leinart. Interesting timing for recouping on an investment, no?

Comment

• Rayman
              Spic 'n Spanish
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Senser81
              That would be like the Cardinals benching Kurt Warner for Matt Leinart for their playoff game against Green Bay because they spent a lot of money on Matt Leinart. Interesting timing for recouping on an investment, no?
              I never accused Wade of having testicular fortitude in such a situation.

Comment

• bringbackjimmy
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by jeffx
                Where the hell is Mike Martz anyway? It amazes me he hasn't received any calls. Shit, I wish he was the the Giants' OC instead of Gilbride.
                Don't you think there is a reason why he is always 1 and done with teams.. Coughlin would kill Martz by the time the season ended....

Comment

Working...