X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • manchild24
    Kyle got fired
    • Nov 2008

Grossman to start over McNabb

Kelli Johnson of CSN Washington reports Rex Grossman will start over Donovan McNabb at Dallas on Sunday. Multiple outlets have confirmed the report.

Per Johnson, the Redskins' locker room is divided and some players are "extremely upset." Essentially, offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan lied through his teeth Thursday when he denied that Grossman's snaps have increased. Kyle has never been won over by McNabb, bothered by his scattershot accuracy and uneven grip on the offense. While that is understandable, it's unfathomable to us that the Shanahans believe Grossman gives their team a better chance to win. Quite simply, he doesn't.

I hope Grossman breaks his fucking leg. McNabb is the only shinning spot in that offense now they go to this. Holy fuck!!!!! I hope we get our asses kicked this weekend. Great fucking move again by the skins, give up a draft pick for a guy your going to get rid of now.
  • Dan The Man
    Dip My Balls In It
    • Mar 2009

Guess who's back...

Comment

• Cody
      GOAAAAL
      • Jul 2010

At least he's been to a superbowl.

McNabb will be back in before half time

Comment

• ralaw
        Posts too much
        • Feb 2009

First the mishandling of Big Al and now this? The Shanahans have lost it. I guess we can bring back the "where will McNabb be next year" discussion. I say Arizona.

Comment

• FirstTimer
          Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Sexy Rexy rides again!

Comment

• manchild24
            Kyle got fired
            • Nov 2008

i can fucking puke over this. Im that pissed I may look for a new team

Comment

• Senser81
              VSN Poster of the Year
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ralaw
              First the mishandling of Big Al and now this? The Shanahans have lost it. I guess we can bring back the "where will McNabb be next year" discussion. I say Arizona.
              I think Minnesota. They are in a "win-now" mode.

Comment

• MrBill
                Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                • Feb 2009

Lloyd and Harry Shanahan.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnkefjCES-4[/ame]

Comment

• EmpireWF
                  Giants in the Super Bowl
                  • Mar 2009

This is ludicrous. What the fuck is wrong with the Shanahan boys?

How in the world do you bench McNabb for Rex fucking Grossman?

Even though I don't mind the Skins losing, I can't stand their random RB use and all this.

Comment

• manchild24
                    Kyle got fired
                    • Nov 2008

reports are saying Kyle convinced dad they can win with Grossman

Comment

• Maynard
                      stupid ass titles
                      • Feb 2009

mcnabb sucks. its not like he is lighting up the scoreboard. its obvious that fat walrus new what he was doing when he dumped him to the skins.

and grossmen is no better which shows how out of touch shanahan really is. his handling of that team this year is a joke and he should be canned

Comment

• ralaw
                        Posts too much
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by manchild24
                        reports are saying Kyle convinced dad they can win with Grossman
                        Who does Kyle think he is......Lovie Smith with a great defense? Well, they did inherit a good defense, but they screwed that up too. Win what? there's only 3 games left in the season. Are they actually going to go into next year with Grossman as their QB? That would be a step back from Jason Campbell.

Comment

• tigstah
                          Mr. Casual Gamer
                          • Mar 2009

hmmmmm. i was supposed to go to this game in tx, glad i changed plans. so turnoversaurus rex is gonna start. i am no shocked by this. regardless of who is the qb, they need to fix the oline.......

Comment

• manchild24
                            Kyle got fired
                            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Maynard
                            mcnabb sucks. its not like he is lighting up the scoreboard. its obvious that fat walrus new what he was doing when he dumped him to the skins.

and grossmen is no better which shows how out of touch shanahan really is. his handling of that team this year is a joke and he should be canned
                            his team around him sucks, yeah he's not the player he use to be but come on. Atleast every week when he is on teh field I feel like "hey we got a chance here"

they dont use Cooley anymore, Moss is their only WR and they are on their 4th RB of the year WITH another make shift OL.

Comment

• kmanharris
                              Seven
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by manchild24
                              Kelli Johnson of CSN Washington reports Rex Grossman will start over Donovan McNabb at Dallas on Sunday. Multiple outlets have confirmed the report.

Per Johnson, the Redskins' locker room is divided and some players are "extremely upset." Essentially, offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan lied through his teeth Thursday when he denied that Grossman's snaps have increased. Kyle has never been won over by McNabb, bothered by his scattershot accuracy and uneven grip on the offense. While that is understandable, it's unfathomable to us that the Shanahans believe Grossman gives their team a better chance to win. Quite simply, he doesn't.

I hope Grossman breaks his fucking leg. McNabb is the only shinning spot in that offense now they go to this. Holy fuck!!!!! I hope we get our asses kicked this weekend. Great fucking move again by the skins, give up a draft pick for a guy your going to get rid of now.
                              Like that wasn't going to happen anyway

Comment

Working...