X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rush
    vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by North
    Jay Cutler has always been a pouting, whiny, emo bitch. This is nothing new. LOL at people saying we should give him the benefit of the doubt, as if he's earned it.
    LOL at people who aren't Bear fans commenting on his pouty/whiny body language. Stupid fucking media coverage focuses on this as if it's an issue with him yet it isn't.

He acted the same win in the 11 wins in the regular season, and the divisional playoff game where we won by multiple TD's.

He always looks like that.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
      Posts too much
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by zack54attack
      While that could be true, the doctors made the call. Usually that means the injury is too bad for a player to go out there. Say he injures it more..out until next year, and possibly more.

The Bears are more comfortable going with Cutler than Hanie or a backup next season.
      Thats cute. So what if the doctors advise he can't play, if Cutler thinks he can go, then he goes in. Its simple, he's more concerned about Jay Cutler than he is about his team. You guys keep trying to talk yourselves into acting like he had no choice in the matter.

Comment

• Rush
        vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by mgoblue2290
        We'll see how serious this knee injury is, but it seems like if it didn't require him to leave the field to get treatment, it wasn't that bad.
        That is what I was thinking as well but I can only go by what the team says. We'll know when he gets the MRI.

Comment

• 1ke
          D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by North
          Jay Cutler has always been a pouting, whiny, emo bitch. This is nothing new. LOL at people saying we should give him the benefit of the doubt, as if he's earned it.
          I dont get it? He has been murdered this season and hasnt whined or bitched once. And why does facial expression matter soo much to so many?

Im just confused, i would rather people just come out and say they dont like him. He HAS earned the benefit of the doubt this season.

Comment

• Rush
            vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by mgoblue2290
            Thats cute. So what if the doctors advise he can't play, if Cutler thinks he can go, then he goes in. Its simple, he's more concerned about Jay Cutler than he is about his team. You guys keep trying to talk yourselves into acting like he had no choice in the matter.
            Playing injured just means he would play even shittier then he would when he was healthy and playing shitty.

Playing injured, while admirable, is fucking stupid.

Comment

• 1ke
              D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
              • Mar 2009

He couldnt move. So lets keep him in when we know our line cant block anyway....

Comment

• Rush
                vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by 1ke
                He couldnt move. So lets keep him in when we know our line cant block anyway....
                Clay Mathews would have ripped his head off, ate it, and shat it out by the time he hit the ground.

Comment

• bucky
                  #50? WTF?
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Rush
                  He acted the same win in the 11 wins in the regular season, and the divisional playoff game where we won by multiple TD's.

He always looks like that.
                  The reports we have been getting in Wisconsin about Cutler is that he's a very private guy and actually a very nice person. He's private, doesn't care for the media, and tries to keep his many charitable events private, with out bringing any media attention to him/them. At least that's what we've been hearing in Wisconsin. If it's true, then props to him.

EDIT: And this is coming from a Packer fan. I don't like saying ANYTHING nice about the Bears.

Comment

• FirstTimer
                    Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Peyton Manning is the GOAT and he has the same stupid fucking pouty/goony face most of the time too. On top of that the guy is a raging asshole to his teammates in regards to commitment and game prep. The only time the Cutler facial shit or body language stuff is an issue is when they lose.

Comment

• 1ke
                      D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by bucky
                      The reports we have been getting in Wisconsin about Cutler is that he's a very private guy and actually a very nice person. He's private, doesn't care for the media, and tries to keep his many charitable events private, with out bringing any media attention to him/them. At least that's what we've been hearing in Wisconsin. If it's true, then props to him.

EDIT: And this is coming from a Packer fan. I don't like saying ANYTHING nice about the Bears.
                      Its true, but he gets murdered for that too

Comment

• FirstTimer
                        Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Clay Mathews would have ripped his head off, ate it, and shat it out by the time he hit the ground.
                        At least we would have gotten 15 yards out of the deal.

Comment

• Rush
                          vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

Can't we just blame it on officiating? That is what the Packers did when we beat them in Week 3 with Terry McCauley as the head ref.

Yeah, we'll do that.

Comment

• bucky
                            #50? WTF?
                            • Feb 2009

Can't we just blame it on officiating? That is what the Packers did when we beat them in Week 3 with Terry McCauley as the head ref.

Yeah, we'll do that.
                            How about giving GB it's due props.

Comment

• FirstTimer
                              Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

The official were REALLY bad today and so was the Fox broadcast.

Comment

• Houston
                                Back home
                                • Oct 2008

Comment

Working...