• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • killgod
    OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Rush
    It's not Cutler's call to go back in.

During a press conference about 5 minutes ago.
    Originally posted by 1ke
    People will continue ignoring this.....
    It's called saving face...and protecting your team from the media.

Didn't realize anything posted by the press was to be taken as absolute fact 100% of the time.

Comment

• Tailback U
      No substitute 4 strength.
      • Nov 2008

Honestly, post it 1,000 more times because I think it's BS. Jerry Angelo doesn't know shit. I bet he didn't have talk to Cutler at halftime. It's a load of bullshit and you guys are eating it up.

Comment

• bucky
        #50? WTF?
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Tailback U
        LOL yeah, sure, Rush. Believe whatever you want to believe. OBVIOUSLY nobody on earth is as tough as Jay Cutler, and if he couldn't play, no way in hell could any of us.
        You just don't get it. No one is defending his toughness. We're just not going over the deep end and questioning his toughness over some completely retarded stance. Question his toughness over something else, not an MCL tear you moron.

Comment

• Rush
          vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by killgod
          It's called saving face...and protecting your team from the media.

Didn't realize anything posted by the press was to be taken as absolute fact 100% of the time.
          So now we can't take direct feedback from those involved and should credit it to "saving face"?

Why even get a MRI then? We should just listen to message board posters and their theories.

Comment

• Rush
            vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

Honestly, post it 1,000 more times because I think it's BS. Jerry Angelo doesn't know shit. I bet he didn't have talk to Cutler at halftime. It's a load of bullshit and you guys are eating it up.
            Let's believe the forum poster. You know more then the GM of the fucking team.

lol

Comment

• bucky
              #50? WTF?
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Black Pand
              Yeah obviously no one on this forum would be playing. But that angle goes completely out the window when you have current and former players criticizing Cutler. Also when you have documented cases of other QBs and other players in general playing through injuries.

Because today you have idiot players that aren't even smart enough to tie there own shoes twittering. Worst thing to happen to sports was giving athletes cart blanch access to fans.

Comment

• Rush
                vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

Glen you're the first to point out Jay's shitty play and not his injury.

Poster of the month if we ever bring back awards (which we won't)

Comment

• FedEx227
                  Delivers
                  • Mar 2009

Ill post it again then.

RT @ZachZaidman: Jerry Angelo says the Bears were ready to start the 2nd half with Todd Collins, but Jay Cutler pleaded to return to action.

RT @ZachZaidman: Jerry Angelo says the Bears were ready to start the 2nd half with Todd Collins, but Jay Cutler pleaded to return to action.

Rush seriously... stop with the facts. They have no place in this discussion.
                  VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• killgod
                    OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                    • Oct 2008

So now we can't take direct feedback from those involved and should credit it to "saving face"?

Why even get a MRI then? We should just listen to message board posters and their theories.
                    Well we could always listen to the "I just made a Chicago Sports forum now I'm the greatest Chicago sports fan of ALL TIME" guy.

Comment

• FedEx227
                      Delivers
                      • Mar 2009

VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• bucky
                        #50? WTF?
                        • Feb 2009

And then Culter sprains his MCL and is done. LOL.
                        Partially tears.

Comment

• Senser81
                          VSN Poster of the Year
                          • Feb 2009

Well we could always listen to the "I just made a Chicago Sports forum now I'm the greatest Chicago sports fan of ALL TIME" guy.
                          Rush MADE ChiCitySports?:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockw oot:

Comment

• Rush
                            vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

Nowhere have I said listen to me. Im just pointing out that I believe more of what comes out of the organization then somebody that posts on VSN that thinks it's BS.

Comment

• Rush
                              vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by Senser81
                              Rush MADE ChiCitySports?:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockw oot:
                              RORY RORY RORY THE CROWD GOES WILD (at least we think so that is what a forum poster told us, the announcers and team dont know shit about what the crowd did)

Comment

• killgod
                                OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                                • Oct 2008

Nowhere have I said listen to me. Im just pointing out that I believe more of what comes out of the organization then somebody that posts on VSN that thinks it's BS.
                                So you're a sheep controlled by the media?

Comment

Working...