Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bucky
    #50? WTF?
    • Feb 2009

I think bears fans need to get into a car accident, call for there State Farm Agent and ask for a QB and Offensive Line instead of asking for a new girlfriend.

Comment

• Rush
      vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

There is a difference in the media. The media is the one pumping out information about Jay Cutler not helping Caleb Hanie and Cutler's BODY LANGUAGE ON THE SIDELINES. Yet his body language was shitty even in the 12 wins this season.

Listening to the ORGANIZATION is a little different then listening to shit on ESPN and thinking you're informed.

I'll stick to listening to Tailback U about what is going on with my team. He knows the most.

Comment

• Senser81
        VSN Poster of the Year
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Rush
        RORY RORY RORY THE CROWD GOES WILD (at least we think so that is what a forum poster told us, the announcers and team dont know shit about what the crowd did)
        Not to get off-topic, but what are your long-term goals/plans for ChiCitySports? If you do want to make it a legit site, I'll stop trolling there. I didn't realize you owned the site.

Comment

• Rush
          vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by Senser81
          Not to get off-topic, but what are your long-term goals/plans for ChiCitySports? If you do want to make it a legit site, I'll stop trolling there. I didn't realize you owned the site.
          Do whatever you want. It's just a message board.

Comment

• killgod
            OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
            • Oct 2008

There is a difference in the media. The media is the one pumping out information about Jay Cutler not helping Caleb Hanie and Cutler's BODY LANGUAGE ON THE SIDELINES. Yet his body language was shitty even in the 12 wins this season.

Listening to the ORGANIZATION is a little different then listening to shit on ESPN and thinking you're informed.

I'll stick to listening to Tailback U about what is going on with my team. He knows the most.
            Well if he was the real deal he woulda been laughing instead.

Cause that means your serious, that you put your heart and soul into it, that you study your ass off.

Comment

• Senser81
              VSN Poster of the Year
              • Feb 2009

The Cutler backlash reminds me of the criticism of Derek Anderson of the Cardinals when he was "caught" laughing on the sidelines during a loss...who fucking cares? The Cards should worry about where their next win is coming from.

Here is my honest opinion...I think if Cutler was doing better or if the Bears were doing better as a team, then Cutler might have risked going back in to the game. As it stood, the Bears were down 14-0 and getting their ass kicked at the time, and Cutler wasn't playing well anyways, so he probably didn't want to risk his health for a game he was going to lose regardless.

Comment

• Rush
                vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by killgod
                Well if he was the real deal he woulda been laughing instead.

Cause that means your serious, that you put your heart and soul into it, that you study your ass off.
                I don't care about his body language or any of that shit. I don't care Cutler smiled when Hanie threw a TD, I don't care that Derek Anderson was laughing after a loss. I don't care if Michael Vick fucks dogs when he isn't on the field.

I am interested in how he performs. He didn't perform well. I want people to shit on him over that. Not about the extent of an injury. He played piss poor, our Drew Stanton played better. Yet Glen is the only one to point out how shitty he did? Everybody else is caught up in the "Oh I woulda played, or ____ played through so and so" shit.

Comment

• Rush
                  vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

What do you guys think about Sanchez being saved by the Cutler backlash? Sanchez loses the AFC Championship game yet was seen putting a booger on Brunell on the sidelines, had Cutler done awesome....where would Sanchez be right now in the media?

Comment

• killgod
                    OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                    • Oct 2008

I don't care about his body language or any of that shit. I don't care Cutler smiled when Hanie threw a TD, I don't care that Derek Anderson was laughing after a loss. I don't care if Michael Vick fucks dogs when he isn't on the field.

I am interested in how he performs. He didn't perform well. I want people to shit on him over that. Not about the extent of an injury. He played piss poor, our Drew Stanton played better. Yet Glen is the only one to point out how shitty he did? Everybody else is caught up in the "Oh I woulda played, or ____ played through so and so" shit.
                    I wasn't saying that.

But I will say I once played a half of football with a concussion, D2 in Canada, first game of the year vs a shit school we were romping....

But I didn't stop playing.

Only cause I lied about the excruciating headache and dizziness.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                      Posts too much
                      • Feb 2009

Hold the phone. Don't you dare put Caleb Hanie on Drew Stanton's level. Drew Stanton wins football games. Caleb Hanie thinks about it, then realizes he is Caleb Hanie and throws interceptions.

Comment

• Rush
                        vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

I did the same.

However we were getting our asses kicked and I am pretty sure it may have effected my vision slightly later down the road

Cutler also played with a concussion vs NYG until he finally came out of the game at half. Just for shits and giggles I bring these up

Comment

• bucky
                          #50? WTF?
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by mgoblue2290
                          Hold the phone. Don't you dare put Caleb Hanie on Drew Stanton's level. Drew Stanton wins football games. Caleb Hanie thinks about it, then realizes he is Caleb Hanie and throws interceptions.
                          To fat guys.

Comment

• Rush
                            vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by mgoblue2290
                            Caleb Hanie is a man's man. Drew Stanton is just some man's man.

Comment

• FedEx227
                              Delivers
                              • Mar 2009

...That's not admirable though. That's stupid.
                              VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• killgod
                                OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by FedEx227
                                ...That's not admirable though. That's stupid.
                                Yeah, but I'm a football player.

Comment

Working...