• Diivox
    It's the other way.
    • Apr 2009

Comment

• Mogriffjr
      aka Reece
      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by NAHSTE
      I mainly bumped it because Freeman sucks if that makes you feel any better.
      Oh cuz I coulda told u Sanchez sucks right now
      Originally posted by Nick Mangold
      Wes Welker is a great player. He's really taken advantage of watching film. If we don't keep a Spy on him, he could really open the Gate.

Comment

• Juggernaut
        Sitting on the Sidelines
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by leaffan
        No he didn't lol.

The jets only won because stevie johnson couldn't catch a football.

Another avg. performance by sanchez was had but this time he had 4 TD and Jets fans are standing up saying "look he's good".

He's avg at best.
        What Jets fans are saying "look he's good"?

And when has a Jets fan in this thread ever say he's a top 10 qb? I've said plenty of times, he's 15th at best.

Comment

• Houston
          Back home
          • Oct 2008

Struggling Buccaneers quarterback Josh Freeman needed five stitches in his right thumb following a gun mishap at a local firing range on Oct. 31.

The club acknowledged the mishap on Tuesday after questions by The Tampa Tribune. Previously, the Bucs had only confirmed that Freeman had sprained his right thumb in the late stages of a 24-18 loss against Chicago at London on Oct. 23. Freeman wore a wrap on his injured thumb during the overseas flight when the Bucs returned to Tampa the next day, said team spokesman Jonathan Grella.

On Tuesday, Grella confirmed Freeman also suffered a small cut on the outside of his right thumb Oct. 31 due to an unexpected recoil while firing a gun at a range in Tampa

Freeman, 23, has seen his passer rating plunge from 95.9 to 74.6 this season.

In the four games since the gun incident, all losses, Freeman has thrown five touchdown passes and six interceptions as Tampa Bay fell to 4-7.

Comment

• Juggernaut
            Sitting on the Sidelines
            • Dec 2008

How the fuck do you throw 2 interceptions to linemen?

I'm ready to blow up the offense. Only players I like are Kerley, McKnight, Greene, Keller, Holmes, Brick and Mangold.

Comment

• Chrispy
              Needs a hobby
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by cpollack09
              both QBs suck

Comment

• f16harm
                -
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Juggernaut
                How the fuck do you throw 2 interceptions to linemen?

I'm ready to blow up the offense. Only players I like are Kerley, McKnight, Greene, Keller, Holmes, Brick and Mangold.

Santanio Holmes is a faggot, and now you know why Pittsburgh booted his ghetto pain in the ass for peanuts.

And Sanchez: NOW GET THE FUCK OFF THE COMMERCIALS I SEE AND MAGAZINES ON THE SHELF!!!

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                  Posts too much
                  • Feb 2009

Comment

• Houston
                    Back home
                    • Oct 2008

Once again...arguing over 2 irrelevant QBs

Edit-Nevermind, I suppose they are relevant because their teams would be better without them.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                      Posts too much
                      • Feb 2009

I still love to look back and laugh when everyone pooped themselves in excitement when the Jets started 3-0 his rookie year and he was crowned by the media.

Comment

• DoubleDeuce
                        Spellin' n' shit
                        • Feb 2009

Sanchez is very underrated. He gets all the blame despite having an awful, awful offense around him.

Even with that terrible offense, only 7 QB's have a better Total TD:INT ratio this year.

Comment

• G-men
                          Posts too much
                          • Nov 2011

Originally posted by DoubleDeuce
                          Sanchez is very underrated. He gets all the blame despite having an awful, awful offense around him.

Even with that terrible offense, only 7 QB's have a better Total TD:INT ratio this year.
                          I'm just going to assume you are joking.

Did you watch the game today? I've never seen a quarterback throw that many bad passes. He was missing receivers that were 5 yards away and couldn't even figure out that he needed to throw the ball over the defensive line's heads. How the hell do you throw two interceptions to Randy Starks?

Also, L O FUCKING L at the Jets fans now all of a sudden realizing Sanchez is terrible now that they are out of the playoffs. Had they won this game, even if Sanchez plays as terribly as he did today, Jets fans continue praising Sanchez for "winning," despite the fact that he is clearly not the reason for their team success. The Jets were great the past two years because of their defense and their receivers stepping up in big situations. This season, the Jets needed Sanchez to pass a lot more, and he clearly showed that he is not capable of being an offensive leader on this team.

Comment

• DoubleDeuce
                            Spellin' n' shit
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by G-Men
                            I'm just going to assume you are joking.

Did you watch the game today? I've never seen a quarterback throw that many bad passes. He was missing receivers that were 5 yards away and couldn't even figure out that he needed to throw the ball over the defensive line's heads. How the hell do you throw two interceptions to Randy Starks?

Also, L O FUCKING L at the Jets fans now all of a sudden realizing Sanchez is terrible now that they are out of the playoffs. Had they won this game, even if Sanchez plays as terribly as he did today, Jets fans continue praising Sanchez for "winning," despite the fact that he is clearly not the reason for their team success. The Jets were great the past two years because of their defense and their receivers stepping up in big situations. This season, the Jets needed Sanchez to pass a lot more, and he clearly showed that he is not capable of being an offensive leader on this team.
                            I actually didn't watch the game today (in fact I haven't watched him play much this entire season), so I'm mostly basing this off of what I've seen out of him his first two seasons.

Comment

• G-men
                              Posts too much
                              • Nov 2011

Originally posted by DoubleDeuce
                              I actually didn't watch the game today (in fact I haven't watched him play much this entire season), so I'm mostly basing this off of what I've seen out of him his first two seasons.
                              At least you admit that you talk out of your ass.

Comment

• Woy
                                RIP West
                                • Dec 2008

Fuck Mark Sanchez.

^ Shouts to MvP for the sick sig. GFX TEAM BACK

Comment

Working...