Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • x0xHumblex0x
    Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
    • Jul 2010

going to my cousins in Woodbridge, VA. for weekend.
    taking his preseaon tix for the Bill/Skins and taking my son.

any one else going to game?? usually park in green lot for tailgating.
    3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
      • Sep 2024

Richard Crawford done for the year with a possible torn ACL and torn LCL. That's going to be a huge blow to the return game, as he provided a huge spark last season and we're left with Santana Moss and three rookies to pick from.

At least we've solved the kicker issue, but this has been a huge one for some time, and not likely to be fixed any time soon.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
        • Sep 2024

OL Jacolby Ashworth (injury settlement), CB Richard Crawford (injured), LB Ricky Elmore, FB Eric Kettani, LB Jeremy Kimbrough (injured), CB Ryan Mouton (injured), LB Roddrick Muckelroy (injured), K John Potter, WR Chip Reeves, WR Donte' Stallworth, LB Quan Sturdivant, OL Jeremy Trueblood

Cuts so far, pulled from NFL.com

Can't say I see any surprises. Stallworth is a vet in a numbers crunch, Trueblood was always done on the depth chart and Pashos has performed better. As a Navy fan, I hate seeing Kettani go, because I think he can play in the NFL as a short yardage guy, but that's about all he provides. He was also in a numbers crunch as soon as Crawford went down, because Thompson was in play as the return guy and he is also a RB.

Comment

• tigstah
          Mr. Casual Gamer
          • Mar 2009

stallworth was the odd man out. he's older, production is down. cya
          ran into deangelo hall here in richmond while getting something to eat. i wanted to tell him he sucked. however i told him good luck this season.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
            • Sep 2024

Originally posted by tigstah
            stallworth was the odd man out. he's older, production is down. cya
            ran into deangelo hall here in richmond while getting something to eat. i wanted to tell him he sucked. however i told him good luck this season.
            A much better question would have been to ask when his move to FS is going to happen.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
              • Sep 2024

According to multiple reports, RGIII will be the starter for the Week 1 MNF game. No surprise here, we've all been expecting it, and the meeting tomorrow with James Andrews is just a formality for him to be approved to play.

In an interesting twist, Pat White is scheduled to play the entire fourth pre-season game, with Grossman only stepping in if an injury happens. It seems they are giving him a legit chance to take the third spot on the depth chart from Grossman.

Helu has secured the backup spot behind Alfred Morris, no surprise there given his performance this pre-season. He just has to stay healthy.

Comment

• Argath
                $2 whore
                • Apr 2009

I hope pat white does take the spot. Grossman can take his sexy ass to Oakland

Comment

• SuperKevin
                  War Hero
                  • Dec 2009

Rex Grossman should move into an assistant coach role. He's a huge factor in the development of RG3 and Kirk Cousins

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                    Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                    • Jul 2010

when i was at Bill/Skins preseason game; Pat White looked much better than i expected.
                    Grossman still looks the same back there. still holding onto the ball way too long. with White, we can still run the Read Option too.
                    Cousins is better than Grossman anyway.....give Grossman a QB coaching job or send him packing.

we need a Safety/FS too. Rambo gets flagged every game for late hits. Doughty is "solid" but nothing special.

i like Helu too......but can he stay healty for 16 games is the big question.

Hankerson and Robinson need to step and help Garcon and Moss. Moss is older now.....

i like the kid Reed too.
                    3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                      • Sep 2024

Originally posted by x0xHumblex0x
                      when i was at Bill/Skins preseason game; Pat White looked much better than i expected.
                      Grossman still looks the same back there. still holding onto the ball way too long. with White, we can still run the Read Option too.
                      Cousins is better than Grossman anyway.....give Grossman a QB coaching job or send him packing.

we need a Safety/FS too. Rambo gets flagged every game for late hits. Doughty is "solid" but nothing special.

i like Helu too......but can he stay healty for 16 games is the big question.

Hankerson and Robinson need to step and help Garcon and Moss. Moss is older now.....

i like the kid Reed too.
                      I'd love to have Grossman as a QB coach. The problem is, there are some teams that could give him one of their backup jobs. The thing is, he knows this system like the back of his hand, so it's going to take a huge game from White to send him packing.

It's probably going to be Meriweather and Doughty starting, with Rambo getting time in extra DB packages. If the pass rush is improved like I think it will be, we can mask that weakness.

I'm actually more excited to see what Henderson can do if he makes the roster, though I'd love for Robinson and Hankerson to step up. It all depends on who RGIII is more comfortable with. Each had some nice plays last year but need to find better separation.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                        • Sep 2024

Unbeaten pre-season, not that it matters, but at least we staved off some serious injuries for now. The biggest thing hurting us are the Jenkins/Jackson suspensions.

Of course, Pat White/Rex Grossman will be the the most watched depth move that the Redskins make, but I really want to see how the receiver depth chart comes out. Will be interesting to see who stays, and who goes.

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                          Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                          • Jul 2010

DATE DESCRIPTION
                          08/27/2013 CB Ryan Mouton waived.
                          08/27/2013 LB Roddrick Muckelroy waived.
                          08/27/2013 OL Jacolby Ashworth waived with injury settlement.
                          08/27/2013 OT Jeremy Trueblood has vested contract terminated.
                          08/27/2013 DE Adam Carriker moved from Active/PUP list to Reserve/PUP list.
                          08/26/2013 S Phillip Thomas placed on Injured Reserve.
                          08/26/2013 LB Keenan Robinson placed on Injured Reserve.
                          08/26/2013 LB Jeremy Kimbrough waived injured.
                          08/26/2013 CB Richard Crawford waived with injury designation.
                          08/26/2013 WR Donte' Stallworth has vested contract terminated.
                          08/26/2013 WR Chip Reeves waived.
                          08/26/2013 LB Quan Sturdivant waived.
                          08/26/2013 FB Eric Kettani waived.
                          08/26/2013 K John Potter waived.
                          08/26/2013 LB Ricky Elmore waived.

Comment

• tigstah
                            Mr. Casual Gamer
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Argath
                            I hope pat white does take the spot. Grossman can take his sexy ass to Oakland
                            and take those fucking int's he throws with him.....sorry m/f.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                              • Sep 2024

Post seems to think it's going to be Grossman over White

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                                Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                                • Jul 2010

i guess we gonna have go with Rambo over Gomes........i like him better anyway

Comment

Working...