Is it time to just throw James Harrison out of the league?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shag773
    • Jul 2009

I'm not trying to make a joke, but I really don't think this guy has the mental capacity to actually understand the rules and follow them. I mean, just listen to his reasoning for not meeting the president. If it wasn't for football, this dude would be a whack packer on Stern...

Comment

• Houston
      Back home
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
      Reinforces my point earlier in thread that this is a person who has no intentions of being contrite, and isn't even smart enough to pretend.
      He's already said flat out that he's not gonna change the way he plays. "lol" at whoever is letting him get away with blatantly saying he doesn't give a fuck about suspensions or the new rules.

Comment

• RosettaStoned
        Throbbing Tebowner
        • Oct 2008

James actually seems like a somewhat bright guy... he just doesn't care and doesn't care about others caring.

Most of his fines were on legal hits. The hits on the Brown's receiver with the faggoty name wasn't helmet to helmet, hit on Brees was bunk, hit on fitz was bunk. Only hit that was bad was driving Vince Young into the ground but that was in a group with 2 other people.

This hit was clearly illegal and should have been fined.
        So, metaphorically speaking, our physiology basically has the universe mapped out and you're thinking it needs to be taught addition & subtraction.

-Alan Aragon

Comment

• Houston
          Back home
          • Oct 2008

Can't get a helmet to helmet call when you don't have a helmet on.

Take notes Harrison.

Comment

Working...