X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrBill
    Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
    • Feb 2009

Winston declaring for the NFL Draft

I think we can all agree that attempting to steal $30 of crab legs is worthy of scrutiny and discussion about his character. It's not an immediate veto, those should be reserved for incidents involving guns or domestic abuse.

Comment

• buckeye
      Noob
      • Dec 2013

Originally posted by MrBill
      I think we can all agree that attempting to steal $30 of crab legs is worthy of scrutiny and discussion about his character. It's not an immediate veto, those should be reserved for incidents involving guns or domestic abuse.
      When you just won the heisman... it's worthy of writing a guy off the draft board. It shows you have no sense whatsoever.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
        Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
        • Jul 2010

that $30 is something that will haunt him for a very long time unless he completely turns out be that "Peyton Manning IQ QB"........
        3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• SuperKevin
          War Hero
          • Dec 2009

Honestly I think the only people who are even making an issue out of the crab legs incident are the armchair scouts.

Comment

• MVPete
            Old School
            • Mar 2008

Apparently the Publix had a thing going with some of the FSU players allowing them to just take food without paying.

Comment

• Twigg4075
              Kindergarten Cop
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MVPete
              Apparently the Publix had a thing going with some of the FSU players allowing them to just take food without paying.
              I wouldn't doubt that in the slightest. These student athletes, especially big stars like Winston, are treated like kings by everyone around them. They can do no wrong. They are celebrities.

People wonder why people like Winston, Manziel, etc are fucking ego driven turds that do stupid shit like this constantly. It's because from the time they are in junior high they are told they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. They do what they want when they want with no repercussions. ESPN runs stories on Manziel checking into rehab and questions how such a talented person can continually keep fucking up, yet ESPN nationally televises fucking SIGNING DAY with high school seniors. Outlets like ESPN are a huge part of the problem.

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                I wouldn't doubt that in the slightest. These student athletes, especially big stars like Winston, are treated like kings by everyone around them. They can do no wrong. They are celebrities.

People wonder why people like Winston, Manziel, etc are fucking ego driven turds that do stupid shit like this constantly. It's because from the time they are in junior high they are told they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. They do what they want when they want with no repercussions. ESPN runs stories on Manziel checking into rehab and questions how such a talented person can continually keep fucking up, yet ESPN nationally televises fucking SIGNING DAY with high school seniors. Outlets like ESPN are a huge part of the problem.
                i disagree..........its not entirely the media although a big part of it.

i think the dumbest ones put themselves out there for the media. they love the attention, good and bad.
                and to think that Social Media is a higher level every year, does not help their cause.

the smart ones actually become something, avoid the media, dont get arrested or do things to draw that negative attention.
                just keeping yourself out of a potentially bad scenarios is showing maturity.

"somebody" isnt teaching these kids anything.
                3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• Twigg4075
                  Kindergarten Cop
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by x0xHumblex0x
                  i disagree..........its not entirely the media although a big part of it.

i think the dumbest ones put themselves out there for the media. they love the attention, good and bad.
                  and to think that Social Media is a higher level every year, does not help their cause.

the smart ones actually become something, avoid the media, dont get arrested or do things to draw that negative attention.
                  just keeping yourself out of a potentially bad scenarios is showing maturity.

"somebody" isnt teaching these kids anything.
                  Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying every student athlete stud is an ego maniac like these guys. There are plenty of level headed guys that can be worshipped all their lives and handed things on a silver platter but still do all things right and not do the stupid shit like Winston has.

Comment

• Tailback U
                    No substitute 4 strength.
                    • Nov 2008

Oh hey jaws says that Winston has major flaws and should not be taken number 1. But unverified "NFL coaches" said he has the iq of Peyton manning!

Ron Jaworski has some advice for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as they consider picking Jameis Winston with the first overall pick in the NFL draft: Don't do it.

I didn't follow college football all that much this season but I would take someone else other than Winston ir Mariota at this point. I don't trust Winston and Mariota is a project. Surely there has to be some lock out there on the Ol or DL?

Comment

• NAHSTE
                      Probably owns the site
                      • Feb 2009

So we not bumping this thread with his leaked wonderlic score? For shame.

Comment

• MrBill
                        Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by NAHSTE
                        Winston scored a respectable 27 (Mariota got a 33). Has anybody said he couldn't pass a test? He talks like a special needs student but was accepted to Stanford out of HS so he isn't book dumb. The issue is more how he acts off of the field and a perceived lack of discipline.

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                          Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                          • Jul 2010

baseball

Comment

• NAHSTE
                            Probably owns the site
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MrBill
                            Winston scored a respectable 27 (Mariota got a 33). Has anybody said he couldn't pass a test?
                            His football IQ has been questioned in this thread a few times. A 27 puts him in that Peyton Manning (28) range.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                              • Sep 2024

Originally posted by NAHSTE
                              I've been busy most of the weekend, but I did see the anti-Winston idiots on my Facebook feed saying that Mariota has shot past Winston on many draft boards. Unless "many" equals Ron Jaworski, am I missing something?

Comment

• SuperKevin
                                War Hero
                                • Dec 2009

Winston is a near lock for the 1st overall pick

Comment

Working...