This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jmiles
    • Jul 2011

Wandy and chael evidently traded blows today on the set of TUF: Brazil. Pretty interested to see the video. One of Wandy's guys evidently sucker punched chael in the scuffle.

Comment

• Liquidrob
      Izzy is a bum
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Jmiles
      Wandy and chael evidently traded blows today on the set of TUF: Brazil. Pretty interested to see the video. One of Wandy's guys evidently sucker punched chael in the scuffle.
      OMG! This guys want to Fing kill each other!!!!!!!! Like really!!!!!! - Dana

Seems legit
      Liquidrob's Top 10 Fighters Rankings

The 10 Fighters Who Changed The Game

Comment

• Jmiles
        • Jul 2011

Lol. I've just been trying to spark this thread somehow, but probably a lost cause

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
          Beautiful Like Moses
          • Oct 2008

Im actually moderately interested in watching those 2 as coaches.

Comment

• EmpireWF
            Giants in the Super Bowl
            • Mar 2009

Karakhanyan/Glenn at last nights WSOF was a good fight. Georgi attacked early with a bunch of subs, sweet transitions and nearly locked on a fully extended arm bar. But, Rick Glenn kept moving his wrist and hot out if it. Then he just battered Georgi with strikes. After the round, Karakhanyan quit because his ribs were fucked up and he couldn't breathe. Rick Glenn, new featherweight champion.

Georgi had been talking shit in the weeks before about Conor Mcgeggor, too. lol

July 5 is their next show with a great lightweight title fight between undefeated Justin Gaethje and undefeated Nick Newell and it's on NBC.

Comment

• DDRGuido
              gx
              • Feb 2009

Jones tweeted "lol what am I watching right now" and then deleted it.

Comment

• calgaryballer
                Tiote!
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by DDRGuido
                Jones tweeted "lol what am I watching right now" and then deleted it.
                I really like Jones as a fighter. But someone needs to really work on him with his personality. I don't care about the tweet, but either own that you said it (the fight was boring) or have the self control to stay off Twitter. He's bi-polar in that it seems like he wants to have Sonnen-like 'hype' skills but wants to also be viewed as a GSP-like golden boy. He can't have it both ways

Comment

• MrBill
                  Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                  • Feb 2009

Rousey's fight against Zingano was short enough to fit on a Twitter video

Comment

Working...