• kyhadley
    Carefree
    • Oct 2008

YES

Comment

• 1ke
      D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
      • Mar 2009

Seriously....City fuckin suck. What a waste of 250 mil.

Comment

• calgaryballer
        Tiote!
        • Mar 2009

Guys at Maxxed pointed this out -

With Birmingham having already taken a Europa spot, and the winner of City/United in the FA Cup likely finishing Top 4, that means Stoke/Bolton will also qualify

That means teams have to finish Top 5 to qualify for Europe. And if Chelsea/Spurs fall out of the Top 4 and win the CL, no CL for the third place team

Also, Fulham will also apparently qualify through the Fair Play league

Comment

• 1ke
          D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by calgaryballer
          Guys at Maxxed pointed this out -

With Birmingham having already taken a Europa spot, and the winner of City/United in the FA Cup likely finishing Top 4, that means Stoke/Bolton will also qualify

That means teams have to finish Top 5 to qualify for Europe. And if Chelsea/Spurs fall out of the Top 4 and win the CL, no CL for the third place team

Also, Fulham will also apparently qualify through the Fair Play league
          I find this soo confusing. Also, Fulham qualifying through fair play is hilarious IMO. Relegation on the brink, and Europe at the same time....lol

Comment

• 1ke
            D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
            • Mar 2009

Also...Looks like Stuart Holden is out for 6 months. Bad tackle from Evans, correct red card, and sux for Holden as he was playing really well for Bolton. Bad bad news...

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
              Late to the party.
              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by 1ke
              Also...Looks like Stuart Holden is out for 6 months. Bad tackle from Evans, correct red card, and sux for Holden as he was playing really well for Bolton. Bad bad news...
              Fuck me. Holden has the worst luck with injuries. Guess I won't be seeing him in June.
              Originally posted by mgoblue2290
              If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• killgod
                OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by BigHouseUSA
                Fuck me. Holden has the worst luck with injuries. Guess I won't be seeing him in June.
                A shame, really. :kiss:

Comment

• wr50l
                  Glen & CJ are secret Huns
                  • Oct 2008

Thread themed gif/10

Comment

• 1ke
                    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                    • Mar 2009

Not as cool as that, but still a cool read if you got a minute.

European Football Weekends: Partizan Belgrade v Red Star Belgrade

Comment

• 1ke
                      D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                      • Mar 2009

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
                        Late to the party.
                        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by killgod
                        Section 118 = sea of Red.

woooooooooooooooooooooo
                        Just wanted to point out, we're section 126, the other two in the Brotroit crew will not be there, though.
                        Originally posted by mgoblue2290
                        If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• Champ
                          Needs a hobby
                          • Oct 2008

Amani Toomer at the Timex Performace Center with the two newest Giants fans, FC Barcelona's Lionel Messi and Javier Mascherano who also play for the Argentina National Team!

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                            I literally know nothing.
                            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by BigHouseUSA
                            Just wanted to point out, we're section 126, the other two in the Brotroit crew will not be there, though.
                            I want to be there!

Comment

• calgaryballer
                              Tiote!
                              • Mar 2009

Well. A decent win for England IMO. They looked pretty sharp in the first 20 minutes, but then seemed to stagnate. Lots of triangles, you can tell they are working on keeping possession, but there wasn't a lot of attacking intent.

- Hart dealt well with balls in to the box
                              - Johnson had some decent moments going forward
                              - Terry and Dawson were never under a lot of pressure
                              - Cole let King get in behind him a couple of times
                              - Parker played really well, be interested to see his tackling stats. Seemed like a lot of won tackles in the centre
                              - Wilshire controlled the ball well and was always looking to get forward
                              - Lampard, a bit invisible. Some good FK deliveries, but seemed hesitant a lot of the time
                              - Young, made two good runs at the start to win the PK and to deliver the cross for Bents goal. All around, not bad, but probably not enough to unseat Lennon and Walcott (if healthy) on the right
                              - Rooney, dropped deep a lot, didn't create anything on the left wing. Underwhelming
                              - Bent. He scored a goal, but I was always feeling he lacked an extra yard of pace to get on to some of Wilshire's balls. He let himself get turned to the outside way too easily, thus removing him from the one area where he is a danger.

Overall, I liked the looked of the team. Wilshire and Parker worked well together in the centre, and anything that keeps Barry out of the team is a good thing. I do think they need a different striker, but looking at the options, I don't know who that is. Carrol? Defoe? Rooney? If Capello wants to keep this style, I think Bent is probably the best option, at least until Carrol can show he can stay fit and get a good run of games in at Liverpool

Comment

• killgod
                                OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                                • Oct 2008

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw1baFS4BIQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw1baFS4BIQ[/ame]

:D

Comment

Working...