X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Archer
    Go the fuck outside
    • Oct 2008

I found it ironic that Drogba was bitching when him missing the game winning chance was probably the biggest reason why they lost.

Are we not forgetting about the penalty that wasnt called when Henry was draged down in Barcelona?

Chelsea can blame the refs all they want but if they didnt concede they wouldnt have lost , passing blame on is FTL.

Cant wait for the final tho , even tho i hate Man utd i have to admit this is the best 2 sides in the world right now going against eachother.

Comment

• Bigpapa42
      • Feb 2009

I flipped on the match when it was 3-1 late in, and saw Adebayor take a nice dive. Then Chelsea scored their 4th. Suffice to say that was enough for me.

Comment

• davie
        Hey, relax guy!
        • Oct 2008

Guus Hiddink is a tactical genius.

Newcastle 1 Middlesbrough 1 at half-time. Who's watching?

A draw isn't enough for either team, can't see either team winning though although Newcastle have edged the first half I'd say.

Comment

• Archer
          Go the fuck outside
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by davie
          Guus Hiddink is a tactical genius.

Newcastle 1 Middlesbrough 1 at half-time. Who's watching?

A draw isn't enough for either team, can't see either team winning though although Newcastle have edged the first half I'd say.
          You know im watching davie.

I think Newcastle can score again , there defense is horrible of set peices.

A draw actually wouldnt relegate us just yet , i dont see Hull getting another point so wed just have to beat Fulham if we drew but its unlikely.

I fancy our chances over the smogs rather than everybodys favourite neutral team "fulham"

Comment

• davie
            Hey, relax guy!
            • Oct 2008

I'd rather be watching Catania versus Palermo.

Comment

• Archer
              Go the fuck outside
              • Oct 2008

CHYEAAAA , Martins comes on and scores within a minute. LOVE IT

Fulham next.

I really hope we start with Martins and Viduka for the next game if Martins is 100%

Im sick of Owen , biggest waste of 18million ever
              Last edited by Archer; 05-11-2009, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• davie
                Hey, relax guy!
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by archer2k407
                CHYEAAAA , Martins comes on and scores within a minute. LOVE IT

Fulham next.

I really hope we start with Martins and Viduka for the next game if Martins is 100%

Im sick of Owen , biggest waste of 18million ever
                You've got the wrong Owen when it comes to the biggest waste. Think Owen Hargreaves.

Comment

• calgaryballer
                  Tiote!
                  • Mar 2009

You've got the wrong Owen when it comes to the biggest waste. Think Owen Hargreaves.
                  Pay his wages for another couple years and then we can talk. Until then, 18 mil + 110,000 pounds/week for four years and a return of 26 goals in 70 apps will remain the biggest waste

Comment

• davie
                    Hey, relax guy!
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by calgaryballer
                    Pay his wages for another couple years and then we can talk. Until then, 18 mil + 110,000 pounds/week for four years and a return of 26 goals in 70 apps will remain the biggest waste
                    Michael Owen didn't cost 18 million. Owen Hargreaves did. Michael Owen has played more than Hargreaves.

Comment

• davie
                      Hey, relax guy!
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by heelswxman
                      Sorry CB, but I've been secretly hoping Newcastle gets relegated. They'd be fun as hell to play with on FM if they were in the Championship.
                      Yep. Shit team and shit loads of debt. Dramatic wage cuts required and minimal spending. I suppose if you want a challenge...

Comment

• Archer
                        Go the fuck outside
                        • Oct 2008

Owen is the biggest waste of 18million , Hargreaves wages are nowhere near Owen`s and Hargreaves isint hyped up like Owen is.

The worst thing about Owen is the fact that they wont just bench him when hes doing bad , instead they will start him ahead of Martins who has been much better for us. Least Man Utd saw Hargreaves lack of talent and said fuck u (when hes not hurt) ..... Newcastle still persist with playing Owen. Man Utd can also afford to fail on a player for 18 million WAYYY more than Newcastle can .

Instead of buying 2-3 decent people to strengthen a thin squad we bought Owen for 18mil , R E T A R D E D
                        Last edited by Archer; 05-12-2009, 01:48 AM.

Comment

• Archer
                          Go the fuck outside
                          • Oct 2008

Michael Owen didn't cost 18 million. Owen Hargreaves did. Michael Owen has played more than Hargreaves.
                          Owen did cost 18million.

Comment

• Archer
                            Go the fuck outside
                            • Oct 2008

Yep. Shit team and shit loads of debt. Dramatic wage cuts required and minimal spending. I suppose if you want a challenge...
                            Hardly a shit team for the Championship .... we are better than a bottom 3 side by quite a bit , i mean our squad is still horrible but its a mid table team on paper.

And im sure FM wont factor in all the debt and dramatic cuts or otherwise id agree with you on that.

Comment

• Archer
                              Go the fuck outside
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by heelswxman
                              Sorry CB, but I've been secretly hoping Newcastle gets relegated. They'd be fun as hell to play with on FM if they were in the Championship.
                              Wed struggle to ever get back up tho ... i honestly think if we went down it could be another Leeds type of thing.

Comment

• davie
                                Hey, relax guy!
                                • Oct 2008

Debts of the PremierLeague teams revealed on Sky Sports News today.

The whole league owes about £3 Billion in debt. With £1 Billion of that debt owed by Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea.

Comment

Working...