X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wr50l
    Glen & CJ are secret Huns
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by davie
    Scotland need to win today vs Macedonia. Pundits are already making excuses "don't be fooled, Macedonia are not a bad side" "we're not very good at dominating when we're expected to"
    Here's my excuse.

George Burley is a fucking inept bastard that should've been sacked months .... no he shouldn't even have got the job. We're no great team but we have enough technical ability to beat a team like Macedonia. With McFadden, Fletcher, Fletcher, Maloney, Brown and Hutton we should be looking to win games 4-2 not 1-0. Yet Burley plays 451 then hastily changes it to 442 after 15 minutes of failure.

Second half just about to start, we will be incredibly fortunate to draw and even if we do it has the value of a friendly now anyway.

AND for what it's worth. Macedonia have been playing well under the new manager, undefeated in competitive matches and narrowly beaten by Spain in a friendly last month. Not to mention they have Pandev, and he plays in Italy so he's obviously the best player in the whole world.

Comment

• davie
      Hey, relax guy!
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by wr50l
      Here's my excuse.

George Burley is a fucking inept bastard that should've been sacked months .... no he shouldn't even have got the job. We're no great team but we have enough technical ability to beat a team like Macedonia. With McFadden, Fletcher, Fletcher, Maloney, Brown and Hutton we should be looking to win games 4-2 not 1-0. Yet Burley plays 451 then hastily changes it to 442 after 15 minutes of failure.

Second half just about to start, we will be incredibly fortunate to draw and even if we do it has the value of a friendly now anyway.

AND for what it's worth. Macedonia have been playing well under the new manager, undefeated in competitive matches and narrowly beaten by Spain in a friendly last month. Not to mention they have Pandev, and he plays in Italy so he's obviously the best player in the whole world.
      lol calm down, don't take it out on me that you're national team stinks.

Boo hoo, they hired a shit manager - as if it's the first shit manager hired by a national team (Steve McLaren). As if it's the first shit manager of the Scotland team (although they could all blame the "talent" too, which in fairness you touched on).

Pandev - he's not the best player in the whole world, but he is Macedonia's best player.

Cheer up though, you won. You might possibly get a playoff game against a team that might not completely dominate the game on their way to a comfortable win.

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
        Late to the party.
        • Jun 2009

US up 2-1 at half.
        Originally posted by mgoblue2290
        If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• citizenerased
          Rugby World Cup Champion
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Senser81
          Johnson has looked good this year, FWIW. I was skeptical with his signing, and I can't say he's 'worth' all that money, but he's done well for Liverpool thus far.

I thought Grosso passed away a couple years ago.
          I just assumed he was set upon by a bunch of Australian fans after the dive in that knockout game in 06.
          Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair

Comment

• davie
            Hey, relax guy!
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by citizenerased
            I just assumed he was set upon by a bunch of Australian fans after the dive in that knockout game in 06.
            Wasn't a dive, Lucas Neill stupidly provided an opportunity for contact and he took it.

Comment

• zack54attack
              Posts a lot
              • Dec 2008

2 great wins for the USA... now lets wrap up a spot for the World cup on October 10th!

Comment

• Golden Taters
                RIP West
                • Jul 2009

Sounders look good coming off the win vs dc united. I feel a push for the playoffs.

Comment

• calgaryballer
                  Tiote!
                  • Mar 2009

Ronaldo scored 2 goals today, announcers give him a BJ and he celebrates like a mad man. The first goal, the goalie decided not to jump until the ball was in the net. The second, the goalie DECIDED TO PUNCH THE FUCKING BALL WHILE IT WAS AT CHEST LEVEL WITH NO ONE NEAR HIM AND IT DEFLECTED OFF HIS FIST INTO THE NET! That's not a goal you get to run around beating your chest and screaming about.

Fuck. I also don't know how Higuan doesn't start every game. That guy is a beast

Comment

• 1ke
                    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                    • Mar 2009

United looked very average against Besiktas, but they got the done.

Scholes with a header on a rebound from a decent Nani shot. Bring on City, Fergie better not pull that same bullshit he did with Arsenal, leaving out Berba. Their has to be 2 forwards, its a must.

Comment

• davie
                      Hey, relax guy!
                      • Oct 2008

Pippo scored twice as Milan won 2-1 in France against Marseille. Seedorf's pass for the 2nd was class.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJogirKWS3g&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJogirKWS3g&feature=related[/ame]

I love how much Pippo enjoys scoring.
                      Last edited by davie; 09-16-2009, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• Archer
                        Go the fuck outside
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by calgaryballer
                        Ronaldo scored 2 goals today, announcers give him a BJ and he celebrates like a mad man. The first goal, the goalie decided not to jump until the ball was in the net. The second, the goalie DECIDED TO PUNCH THE FUCKING BALL WHILE IT WAS AT CHEST LEVEL WITH NO ONE NEAR HIM AND IT DEFLECTED OFF HIS FIST INTO THE NET! That's not a goal you get to run around beating your chest and screaming about.

Fuck. I also don't know how Higuan doesn't start every game. That guy is a beast
                        This . The Sky Sports crew were unbearble

Both goals should have been stopped

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
                          Late to the party.
                          • Jun 2009

Looks like Man City will be stuck with Bellamy and Benjani up top against Man Utd. I'd rather see what would happen with them full strength.
                          Originally posted by mgoblue2290
                          If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• PP
                            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by davie
                            Pippo scored twice as Milan won 2-1 in France against Marseille. Seedorf's pass for the 2nd was class.

I love how much Pippo enjoys scoring.
                            some nice goals there.

Comment

• 1ke
                              D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by BigHouse
                              Looks like Man City will be stuck with Bellamy and Benjani up top against Man Utd. I'd rather see what would happen with them full strength.
                              I wouldnt.... ;) I would rather get full points!

Comment

• 1ke
                                D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by AriGold23
                                true words from a team that knows they have been surpassed by their city rivals ;)
                                I would never do such a thing!

Comment

Working...