X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Archer
    Go the fuck outside
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by 1ke
    Welbeck had a decent goal today in the CC...

But the best part about it was this photo they got of him doing the FIFA celebration...Perfect pic!

And hey Archer....Marlon Harewood on a 3 month loan???? Whuddya say
    If we were in the Prem I would be tearing my hair out about this ..... but right now we need depth as our squad is almost at breaking point .

He should be ok for the Championship aswell , big , strong , fast .

Shame he can't finish

Comment

• 1ke
      D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
      • Mar 2009

Wha bout you CB...you basically feel the same way?

Comment

• calgaryballer
        Tiote!
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by 1ke
        Wha bout you CB...you basically feel the same way?
        Nope, Archer sums it up. We need bodies. Harewood has scored at this level in the past, and right now, that's what we need. If we had paid a ton of money for the move, then i'd be angry, but a 2 month loan until Ameobi gets back (never thought I'd say that) is fine

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
          Late to the party.
          • Jun 2009

Newcastle go top of the league with a 4-0 win at Ipswich. Nicely done.
          Originally posted by mgoblue2290
          If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• 1ke
            D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
            • Mar 2009

West Ham and Man City today on ESPN....Hammers get a result and City can go fuck off!

Comment

• 1ke
              D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
              • Mar 2009

Yaaaaay Utd getting a win vs Wolfsburg...

Boooooo Owen bein hurt already.....

Not shocked at either.

Comment

• 1ke
                D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                • Mar 2009

Yaaaaay Utd getting a win vs Wolfsburg...

Boooooo Owen bein hurt already.....

Not shocked at either.

Comment

• citizenerased
                  Rugby World Cup Champion
                  • Mar 2009

Owen hurt? As a Newcastle fan I am shocked... just shocked.
                  Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                    • Feb 2009

Its like Owen is allergic to being healthy and fit.

Comment

• 1ke
                      D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Bigpapa42
                      Its like Owen is allergic to being healthy and fit.
                      The thinking was, since he wasnt playing every game, and coming off the bench most of the time, he would last.

Leave it to a Champions League start in front of Fabio to get hurt.

Comment

• 1ke
                        D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                        • Mar 2009

Today was easily a bad day to be a Red Devil. Couldnt buy a bounce. And Im tired of Ben Foster. Thats for damn sure. Im all but giving up on that piece of poop. The second goal allowed was pure shit! Passing was Shit, Rooney was shit. Berba played his ass off today though, with a amazing goal. Danny Welbeck got his 2nd PL start, played ok, but looked the part of a 19 year old.

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                          • Feb 2009

I know its early, but its an interesting season so far outside of England.

Spain is still Barcelona and Real Madrid, with Madrid losing to Sevilla today. I almost hope Madrid doesn't win anything this season, just to see the shit storm that would occur.

Italy is interesting. Inter still look the class of Serie A, but they've lost a match already. Lucky for them, both Juventus and Milan seem a bit off, with Milan hurtling toward full-on crisis mode due to results in both league and Europe.

Bayern Munich reloaded in the off-season, but it is not paying off yet. They are 8 points off the lead after 8 matches. Hamburg and Bayer Leverkusen - my two favorite Bundesliga clubs - are tired for first. Munich are just 8th at this point.

AZ broke the Big Three hegemony in Holland last year, and this year its Twente leading the league.

Braga is topping the table in Portugal.

As I said, its obviously early in the season. But a few of the leagues could prove to be interesting races with the usuals not necessarily involved.

Comment

• 1ke
                            D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Bigpapa42
                            I know its early, but its an interesting season so far outside of England.

Spain is still Barcelona and Real Madrid, with Madrid losing to Sevilla today. I almost hope Madrid doesn't win anything this season, just to see the shit storm that would occur.

Italy is interesting. Inter still look the class of Serie A, but they've lost a match already. Lucky for them, both Juventus and Milan seem a bit off, with Milan hurtling toward full-on crisis mode due to results in both league and Europe.

Bayern Munich reloaded in the off-season, but it is not paying off yet. They are 8 points off the lead after 8 matches. Hamburg and Bayer Leverkusen - my two favorite Bundesliga clubs - are tired for first. Munich are just 8th at this point.

AZ broke the Big Three hegemony in Holland last year, and this year its Twente leading the league.

Braga is topping the table in Portugal.

As I said, its obviously early in the season. But a few of the leagues could prove to be interesting races with the usuals not necessarily involved.
                            All this is nothing but good news

Comment

• calgaryballer
                              Tiote!
                              • Mar 2009

Russia looked good today, but Germany gets the win. Nothing new for the Germans

Comment

• wr50l
                                Glen & CJ are secret Huns
                                • Oct 2008

I had an epiphany last week while waiting for the NHL season opener. Hockey is better than football. I'd rather be watching the New York Rangers than the Glasgow Rangers. The sport needs a revolution, and a major shift towards team parity.

Thoughts also on my mind, Scotland are dire. And that's the last time I will say what Davie is thinking.

Comment

Working...