X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cryolemon
    English Dolphins Fan
    • Dec 2008

No real FA cup shocks so far.

Norwich won 7-0 against Paulton earlier, which is the highest score of the day so far.

Comment

• Bigpapa42
      • Feb 2009

Watched two matches today - Villa-Bolton (5-1 Villa) and Barcelona-Mallorca (4-2 Barca). Followed the Arsenal match online (4-1). Was it Goal Saturday or something? Seriously, people who claim there's no scoring in this sport are fucking idiots...

Comment

• Cryolemon
        English Dolphins Fan
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Bigpapa42
        Watched two matches today - Villa-Bolton (5-1 Villa) and Barcelona-Mallorca (4-2 Barca). Followed the Arsenal match online (4-1). Was it Goal Saturday or something? Seriously, people who claim there's no scoring in this sport are fucking idiots...
        Also, Norwich won 7-0 in the FA cup (ok, against a literally unheard of team) and another cup game was 4-4.

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
          Late to the party.
          • Jun 2009

Best part of the Chelsea/Man Utd match. Seriously died laughing when it happened.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2QoEoDXfIE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2QoEoDXfIE[/ame]
          Last edited by BigHouseUSA; 11-08-2009, 05:03 PM.
          Originally posted by mgoblue2290
          If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• Cryolemon
            English Dolphins Fan
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by BigHouse
            Best part of the Chelsea/Man Utd match. Seriously died laughing when it happened.
            [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2QoEoDXfIE[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
              Late to the party.
              • Jun 2009

Fixed that shit.

Comment

• citizenerased
                Rugby World Cup Champion
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Archer
                Newcastle sold the stadium rights and it will now be called "sportsdirect @ St.James' Park"

Talk about a slap in the face from the man who played a huge part in taking a great club from a mid-table/euro contending EPL team to the Championship

The fans are once again calling for him to leave .... god forbid what happens if we start slipping down the table

Oh and in other news Derek Llambias says the Manager will have "around 1million" to spend on players in January . :guntohead:
                I wouldn't even call it selling the stadium rights, the chances of Ashley/Sportsdirect actually paying a single cent into the club are none to non-existant
                Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
                  Late to the party.
                  • Jun 2009

Originally posted by citizenerased
                  I wouldn't even call it selling the stadium rights, the chances of Ashley/Sportsdirect actually paying a single cent into the club are none to non-existant
                  It's just an example type thing, to show possible companies what it will look/sound like if they buy the rights. I've become completely numb to everything after this.

Comment

• Prodigal Son
                    The Greatest
                    • Feb 2009

The Sounders season is over. It's a rough way to end at the feet of a former Sounder.

Went and welcomed the team back home. Met Kasey Keller, and had my picture taken with Freddie Ljungberg.

Comment

• Cryolemon
                      English Dolphins Fan
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Archer
                      The fans are once again calling for him to leave...
                      Best chant ever heard on live TV = "You fat cockney bastard, get out of our club" by Newcastle fans during the televised game a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

• davie
                        Hey, relax guy!
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Bigpapa42
                        Atalanta 2 Juventus 5 took place on Saturday too.

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
                          Late to the party.
                          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Prodigal Son
                          The Sounders season is over. It's a rough way to end at the feet of a former Sounder.

Went and welcomed the team back home. Met Kasey Keller, and had my picture taken with Freddie Ljungberg.
                          I'm a little disappointed in this. Houston was the last team I wanted Seattle to play.

Comment

• davie
                            Hey, relax guy!
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Cryolemon
                            Best chant ever heard on live TV = "You fat cockney bastard, get out of our club" by Newcastle fans during the televised game a couple of weeks ago.
                            Best chant I've heard was at Dwight Yorke: "Dwight Yorke wherever you may be, Jordan's a slag and your son can't see, you're shit and you're black you've got H I V, we are the mighty N U F C"

Comment

• calgaryballer
                              Tiote!
                              • Mar 2009

Watching the Madrid Copa del Ray match and the commentator just said that Robert Enke has passed away. I was a big fan of his at Hannover, it's never good to see someone so young (32) pass away

Comment

• f16harm
                                -
                                • Feb 2009

Robert Enke committed suicide. Drove his car in front of a train right near the burial site of his daughter who died a couple years ago at age 2.
                                Damn....
                                Last edited by f16harm; 11-10-2009, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Working...