X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Archer
    Go the fuck outside
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by BigHouse
    Loven needs to play more, and the who fuck did Carroll think he was? Was able to listen to the game, and just caught the highlights on Fox soccer Report, only time I've seen them on TV in any form this season.

Routledge sounds like he'll make a huge impression for the rest of the season, hopefully we can start pulling away.
    Somebody who glasses locals in the face? :dontknow:
    Last edited by Archer; 02-05-2010, 10:37 PM.

Comment

• calgaryballer
      Tiote!
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by 1ke
      ^^^ Speaking of Football Manager.....Did any of the boys like FM 10. I almost forgot how addicting this shit was. Last time I played 09, my wife was being induced for what would be a very lengthy delivery this past summer. FM 09 saved my life that day. I like 10 alot, pretty much the same thing, just a bit updated. But almost forgot what it was like. CRACKHEAD STUFF!

As far as JT goes, shitty move but its no different than a big time athlete here in the states getting busted. Its news for a day, and move on. If they are gonna make Rio the Captain though, they better hope that he is fit. This is by far the worst I have ever seen him. Not to mention they are going the captaincy to a guy who like an idiot smacked Fagan(I think).
      Been playing on and off. Doing a Man U one for fun right now, mainly because I wanted to see how Eden Dzeko and Rooney would get along (well so far). Once the Jan transfer update comes out, will probably move to Germany

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
        Late to the party.
        • Jun 2009

I hadn't had a good FM game going for a few months, decided not to start another one throughout January waiting for the new patch. Not coming until the end of the month, so another month of waiting.

The Merseyside Derby is pretty much exactly what you'd expect. Awful tackles coming from all around.
        Last edited by BigHouseUSA; 02-06-2010, 11:34 AM.
        Originally posted by mgoblue2290
        If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• calgaryballer
          Tiote!
          • Mar 2009

George Boateng just scored a rocket for Hull. The last two games he has been quite influential for them

Comment

• mgoblue2290
            Posts too much
            • Feb 2009

Caught that last 20-30 minutes of the Liverpool match and it was pretty physical.

Comment

• 1ke
              D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
              • Mar 2009

Whats the patch supposed to fix?

And Liverpool and Everton was rough. Everton had real issues, if Landon Donovan is one of the best you have that day, youre always gonna be in trouble.

Comment

• calgaryballer
                Tiote!
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by 1ke
                Whats the patch supposed to fix?

And Liverpool and Everton was rough. Everton had real issues, if Landon Donovan is one of the best you have that day, youre always gonna be in trouble.
                Mainly it's the January transfer update. THey often make some small changes to the match engine as well. Chelsea had a transfer ban in the code as well, that will be removed now that it has been permanently overturned

Comment

• davie
                  Hey, relax guy!
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by heelswxman
                  You can continue to be an arrogant prick or you can appreciate the rapport that guys like Bigpapa, Calgary, and 1ke and I have and join in.
                  I'll join in when I feel like you all have a real understanding of the game, until then arrogant prick it will be. Have any of you even tried to play the game?

Comment

• 1ke
                    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by calgaryballer
                    Mainly it's the January transfer update. THey often make some small changes to the match engine as well. Chelsea had a transfer ban in the code as well, that will be removed now that it has been permanently overturned
                    Ahhhh ok....I torrented mine, so I was seeing if I was missing out on anything significant. No biggie though it seems.

Comment

• citizenerased
                      Rugby World Cup Champion
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by 1ke
                      Ahhhh ok....I torrented mine, so I was seeing if I was missing out on anything significant. No biggie though it seems.
                      I torrented mine and it doesn't matter this year when it comes to patches, unlike FM 2009 which is the first game i've ever seen in history to be crack-proof.

And I personally recommend it, these patches always tweek those major bugs in the match engine, I personally recommend at least getting the first one (10.1)
                      Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair

Comment

• Archer
                        Go the fuck outside
                        • Oct 2008

Why does Bendtner still have a contract with Arsenal? He's awful every time I see him play

Maybe I am just catching him on bad days? Any Arsenal fan feel free to clear this up

Comment

• calgaryballer
                          Tiote!
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Archer
                          Why does Bendtner still have a contract with Arsenal? He's awful every time I see him play

Maybe I am just catching him on bad days? Any Arsenal fan feel free to clear this up
                          Arsenal as a whole have been awful these past two weeks. Walcott is useless, Diaby/Denilson offer little attacking threat and no defensive cover. I feel both Clichy and Sagna have regressed (watching them hit a cross is basically hit and hope).

Arshavin can't be bothered it seems, and playing up front against Terry and Carvalho meant he was going to get swallowed whole. He needs someone to play off of.

Almunia. I have no idea how Wenger didn't drop 3.5 mil on Besgovic, or go for it all and take David James' contract off Pompey. Even for a one year rental, James could save this club 10 points over the course of the season with how many howlers Almunia makes. Plus, he's not cup tied so he can play in the CL

Comment

• davie
                            Hey, relax guy!
                            • Oct 2008

David James is known for never making howlers.

Comment

• calgaryballer
                              Tiote!
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by davie
                              David James is known for never making howlers.
                              There is a reason he's England's Number 1. I'd rather have his occasional rushes of blood than a keeper who's every move is a howler.

Comment

• Archer
                                Go the fuck outside
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by calgaryballer
                                There is a reason he's England's Number 1. I'd rather have his occasional rushes of blood than a keeper who's every move is a howler.
                                Because the rest of our keepers fucking suck?

James > Almunia though

Comment

Working...