X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wr50l
    Glen & CJ are secret Huns
    • Oct 2008

Phil Brown is certainly a prick. I can't imagine enjoying playing for him, he has no respect for his players and pans them publicly. His continual whining last season about player quality whilst in the middle of a relegation dogfight was a joke.

Comment

• citizenerased
      Rugby World Cup Champion
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Tearz49ers
      Where you saying this prior to the end of last season? No I don't think so, we all seem to forget what the Manager did for the club prior to his sacking. Get a backbone, the premiership is a differant class and the players Hull have won't ever be able to mount a decent league run, thats down to the lack of money hanging around the club not the manager.
      Won 7 out of his final 58 games?

I'll get a backbone right after you get a fucking clue. Hull won 3 times in the final 28 games of the Premier League last season, and didn't get a single win in their last 11 games. I doubt you'll find a team in Premier League history with a worse streak that stayed up.

If Damien Duff doesn't stick his foot out or Viduka's goal wasn't disallowed in Newcastle's final 2 games the Perma-tanned one would be planning an away trip to Scunthorpe right about now.
      Last edited by citizenerased; 03-18-2010, 04:00 PM.
      Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair

Comment

• Tearz49ers
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by citizenerased
        Won 7 out of his final 58 games?

I'll get a backbone right after you get a fucking clue. Hull won 3 times in the final 28 games of the Premier League last season, and didn't get a single win in their last 11 games. I doubt you'll find a team in Premier League history with a worse streak that stayed up.

If Damien Duff doesn't stick his foot out or Viduka's goal wasn't disallowed in Newcastle's final 2 games the Perma-tanned one would be planning an away trip to Scunthorpe right about now.
        If you read what I said you would have noticed I said what he done for the club prior to the end of the last season!

In 2006, Hull sat 22nd in the Championship with six games to go, three wins and a draw later Hull managed to stay up under Phil Brown. Brown went on to lead The Tigers to Championship safety and the following season Hull City won promotion to the top level of English football for the first time in the club's 104-year history, by beating Bristol City at Wembley in the Championship play-off final on 24 May 2008.

I didn't agree with some of the things he did, but we all seem to forget what the MANAGER did for club in the past. I will always stand by what I say and even with Ian Dowie at the helm Hull still wont do anything in the premier league not even with Jozy Altidore!

Comment

• 1ke
          D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
          • Mar 2009

Hey Davie....Clint Dempsey to A.C. (reports) You like?

Comment

• davie
            Hey, relax guy!
            • Oct 2008

not the first bad american they would have signed - gooch

Comment

• citizenerased
              Rugby World Cup Champion
              • Mar 2009

Equals Champions League.
              Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair

Comment

• Archer
                Go the fuck outside
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by citizenerased

Equals Champions League.
                Don't forget we have already had two offers rejected for

JLloyd Samuel

Comment

• 1ke
                  D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                  • Mar 2009

My only real transfer target said no-no today. I would have loved to see

in red....And I would have accepted paying whatever to get him. He has improved sooo much this past year and has become one of the best. But, he's staying at Inter

Comment

• 1ke
                    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by heelswxman
                    You guys still have Hargreaves I fully expect him to be stellar in the center of pitch this year... wait....
                    Lol....fucker

Comment

• wingsfan77
                      • Aug 2009

I'll be 2nd row for the Union-Celtic FC game next Wed and 1st row for the Union-Man U game the week after that, I can't wait

Comment

• 1ke
                        D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                        • Mar 2009

So the wife bought me this as part of my wedding gift....

My other gift was my espresso machine.
                        You get a thanks...not for going to Anfield, but for your second wedding gift. lulz

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                          Posts too much
                          • Feb 2009

Rumor is Mascherano handed in his transfer request today. I really hope there isn't a domino effect that results in Torres and Gerrard leaving as well.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                            Posts too much
                            • Feb 2009

Hodgson says Gerrard is staying. Which from what I've heard Stevie say in the media jives with him staying. Torres is apparently exploring his options. Monster Masch wants to go to Inter and Hodgson is apparently willing to let him go, for a price.

I see it like this...
                            Stevie G- stays
                            Torres- 50/50, but most clubs who aren't willing to pay a mint for him are ruled out. It would have to be a club like City or Chelski
                            Masch- Gone

Also, Reira is gone, as is a few other dead weight players. We look to bring in Young, and Melo. I think if we can actually sell the club, we'll be ok. I'm holding off on my doomsday predictions... for now.
                            I really hope Gerrard stays with Liverpool for his whole career. Its always cool when players do that especially a guy like him who was born near Liverpool. I'd like Torres to stay as well but if he wants out and someone is willing to pay a steep price, then let him go I guess.

Comment

• 1ke
                              D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                              • Mar 2009

^^^ That would be nothing other than fantastic business.

Comment

• inthecards21
                                Stairway to Seven
                                • Dec 2008

where do you all think donovan will sign this year in the Premiership? ive heard either everton or man city
                                Last edited by inthecards21; 07-10-2010, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Working...