X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wr50l
    Glen & CJ are secret Huns
    • Oct 2008

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKlucE-5nIM"]YouTube- Best celebration ever in football[/ame]

Comment

• killgod
      OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
      • Oct 2008

just saw the gif in the funny image thread.

that was fucking gold

Comment

• davie
        Hey, relax guy!
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by BigHouseUSA
        Like I said before, those players are not Raul. It's a completely different story if a washed up Real Madrid player goes to Blackburn than someone still considered a legend.
        Yea of course, Fernando Hierro is a nobody in Real Madrid terms...

Comment

• davie
          Hey, relax guy!
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by heelswxman
          Lol Celtic. Fuck you.

Comment

• davie
            Hey, relax guy!
            • Oct 2008

I imagine that cunt will be out by Christmas.
            I imagine he'll finish in the top 2 of the 2 team league and they'll let him.

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
              Late to the party.
              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by davie
              Yea of course, Fernando Hierro is a nobody in Real Madrid terms...
              Oh yeah, forgot I called him a nobody. Right.

All three of those players, are defenders or holding mids, Allardyce's main choice of masturbating material. It's a completely different thing for them to sign on than Raul, a forward...who scores goals, goals being the antithesis of Allardyce's hardons. And it's over anyway, Daily Mail once again completely off by claiming he could sign for Newcastle or Blackburn, not a chance.
              Originally posted by mgoblue2290
              If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
                Late to the party.
                • Jun 2009

The Daily Mail was certainly right about that shit signing of Campbell.

And you did say that Hierro was washed up and not a Real Madrid legend.
                Well they have to get some things right, only the Sun can keep in print and continue to make shit up.

I didn't say he wasn't a legend, I just said he wasn't on terms with Raul, not that there's much difference, but he's looked at slightly differently.

And when your team is relegated, you'll see how it feels to sign a washed up CB and be okay about it, it's not fun.

Comment

• davie
                  Hey, relax guy!
                  • Oct 2008

Well they have to get some things right, only the Sun can keep in print and continue to make shit up.

I didn't say he wasn't a legend, I just said he wasn't on terms with Raul, not that there's much difference, but he's looked at slightly differently.

And when your team is relegated, you'll see how it feels to sign a washed up CB and be okay about it, it's not fun.
                  Well done, every player is looked at differently by Real to Raul. He still left for a lesser team in a different league, so how was Allardyce overpaying another finished Madrid player so out of the question?

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
                    Late to the party.
                    • Jun 2009

Originally posted by davie
                    Well done, every player is looked at differently by Real to Raul. He still left for a lesser team in a different league, so how was Allardyce overpaying another finished Madrid player so out of the question?
                    Becuase those three are defensive players, as opposed to Raul who had/has some sort of flair, and wouldn't be signing up for a team that's going to hack it down the field.

MLS "All Stars", LOL.
                    A 2-0 scoreline at half wouldn't be so bad had both goals not been absolutely shit. Still don't understand what was happening with the defense there.

Comment

• Rudi
                      #CyCueto
                      • Nov 2008

What a fucking goal.

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
                        Late to the party.
                        • Jun 2009

Gibson can strike some pretty perfectly.

What a play from Cleverley, I'd love a loan for him.

Comment

• davie
                          Hey, relax guy!
                          • Oct 2008

Becuase those three are defensive players, as opposed to Raul who had/has some sort of flair, and wouldn't be signing up for a team that's going to hack it down the field.
                          Raul is finished and could have been going anywhere to get overpaid, I get what you mean though a good striker like Anelka would never play for someone like Allardyce.

Comment

• 1ke
                            D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                            • Mar 2009

I hope Toon Army enjoys Tom Cleverly. Ive been seeing nothing other than him being loaned out to Newcastle. He and Welbeck are the two most likely to get loaned.

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
                              Late to the party.
                              • Jun 2009

Oh boy, you found one good striker Allardyce has been able to lure, one who had to get loaned to Turkey just months before. Point is, Raul = good football, Allardyce = bad. They don't match, Raul wouldn't go there, didn't go there, Daily Mail prints story to sell papers and get hits, the world goes on.

Comment

• davie
                                Hey, relax guy!
                                • Oct 2008

Oh boy, you found one good striker Allardyce has been able to lure, one who had to get loaned to Turkey just months before. Point is, Raul = good football, Allardyce = bad. They don't match, Raul wouldn't go there, didn't go there, Daily Mail prints story to sell papers and get hits, the world goes on.
                                Oh yeah, my bad. What were those other clubs Raul was at when Real were playing negative football under Capello and Del Bosque?

Comment

Working...