Comment

• ThomasTomasz
      • Sep 2024

Impressed Bret Hart gives 10/10

Comment

• JayDizzle
        Let's Go All The Way...
        • Nov 2008

And here comes Ryback to ruin a set of decent matches by Danielson, Swagger and Castagnoli.

Thanks for nothing, Skip Sheffield.

Comment

• Mogriffjr
          aka Reece
          • Apr 2009

Ryback doesn't do that "feed me more" thing anymore eh?
          Originally posted by Nick Mangold
          Wes Welker is a great player. He's really taken advantage of watching film. If we don't keep a Spy on him, he could really open the Gate.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
            • Sep 2024

Originally posted by JayDizzle
            And here comes Ryback to ruin a set of decent matches by Danielson, Swagger and Castagnoli.

Thanks for nothing, Skip Sheffield.
            They just spent a month of him vs Jericho to build him back up, so then right off that they put him up against Danielson.......it just doesn't make sense.

I loved the "you can't wrestle" chants as well.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
              Highwayman
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
              They usually do Gut Check all in one night. The match live, the decision taped for the next week.

Take it from someone who has been to an Impact taping. Doing two in one night burns out the crowd, and they film that second hour at a manic pace with no frills. I shudder to think what four would be like.

They tried the road, it failed. It's destroying them financially. Go back to Orlando with hat in hand and lick your wounds.
              They have not done all of the Gut Checks in one night. They latest one wth the Big O, I'm certain was done over two tapings. And I'm certain they did it with a few others. Maybe the Adam Pearce one, because they did the "selection" during the live episode, not the taped one.

Perhaps doing a big taping on a WEEKEND would be better and not burn a crowd out. Maybe less matches and make them longer. Use the workhorses more.

NXT tapings are about five hours and the crowd never seems burned out by Episode 4.

The Impact Zone is such a floppy dick...I'd rather they go back and try the Asylum or something or try something new if they rent a building out.

Comment

• Bomberooski
                #GoHawks
                • Feb 2009

Nice nip
                I give rep not thanks
                My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• JayDizzle
                  Let's Go All The Way...
                  • Nov 2008

Pretty sure we didn't need to see Danielson get dropped on his fucking head like that on the outside of the ring, Ryback.

Fuckin' dumb shit.

Comment

• Mogriffjr
                    aka Reece
                    • Apr 2009

Bryan damn near died tonight way to go Ryback
                    Originally posted by Nick Mangold
                    Wes Welker is a great player. He's really taken advantage of watching film. If we don't keep a Spy on him, he could really open the Gate.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                      Let's Go All The Way...
                      • Nov 2008

Other than Cena making it about him again at the end of the show, the good people of the Uni. of Texas got to see Danielson and Castagnoli put on a clinic and that was worth wading through the crap tonight.

The crowd was shit the whole night through until Danielson came out and got them rockin' in their seats and THAT's why he should be WWE Champ.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                        • Sep 2024

So with Cena and Ryback doing a tables match in the main event.......what will they then use to send people home happy?

Comment

• Bomberooski
                          #GoHawks
                          • Feb 2009

Giving Monday Night RAW a chance because it's on... Who the heck is this bearded Daniel Bryan dude...
                          I give rep not thanks
                          My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• EmpireWF
                            Giants in the Super Bowl
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Bomberooski
                            Giving Monday Night RAW a chance because it's on... Who the heck is this bearded Daniel Bryan dude...
                            Was the best wrestler on the indy circuit for several years, now he's the bearded dude. Watch him kick ass in the main event.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                              Let's Go All The Way...
                              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Bomberooski
                              Look anything on "Bryan Danielson" on YouTube and you'll see.

Anything with Morishima, KENTA, CM Punk, Samoa Joe, Nigel McGuiness...

I don't think the guy's had a bad match.

Comment

• Bomberooski
                                #GoHawks
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle
                                Look anything on "Bryan Danielson" on YouTube and you'll see.

Anything with Morishima, KENTA, CM Punk, Samoa Joe, Nigel McGuiness...

I don't think the guy's had a bad match.
                                Apparently I'll be watching him multiple times tonight
                                I give rep not thanks
                                My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

Working...