X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JayDizzle
    Let's Go All The Way...
    • Nov 2008

Kurt Angle, Rampage and Randy Couture petitioning to keep Olympic Wrestling alive at the games I can respect.

But a bum like Hulk Hogan?

Comment

• JimLeavy59
      War Hero
      • May 2012

Nice to see Brooke Hogan is still getting tv time.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
        • Sep 2024

Anyone know why TNA would be burying Bobby Roode and making him appear to be a bitch in this year's BFG series? Is it because they've cut so many people and someone has to job?

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
          Highwayman
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
          Anyone know why TNA would be burying Bobby Roode and making him appear to be a bitch in this year's BFG series? Is it because they've cut so many people and someone has to job?
          Someone's gotta be jobbers in this thing.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
            • Sep 2024

Don't Aces and 8's not have contracts anyway? Dumb.

Comment

• BigBiss
              • Mar 2009

tey really need a wcw style reset at this point

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                2011 Poster Of The Year
                • Mar 2009

Anthony Nese does an interview with TNAsylum, Asylum geek backs him into a corner until he shits all over TNA. LOLOLOLOLOLOL:

tnasylum.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, tnasylum.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Cliffs:

TNAsylum: "Why would you leave a big time national TV promotion like TNA to sign a deal with an indie like DGUSA?"

Nese: "Umm, because it pays more money and I would have starved to death in TNA."

Comment

• FedEx227
                  Delivers
                  • Mar 2009

!

"Because I don't want to work at Sunglass Hut during the week" (not an actual quote but pretty much)
                  VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                    2011 Poster Of The Year
                    • Mar 2009

I mean, that interview is amazing. The Asylum geek keeps baiting Nese, who starts off clearly being politically correct about things, but he is eventually pressed into burying TNA at every turn. "They didn't let me develop a character"..."They never booked me"..."Yes, I do a TNA gimmick for an indie to get heel heat" (lolololol)..."Gabe does a better job getting guys into Japan & WWE"..."I make more money in DGUSA"....

I'm amazed they even ran this fucking thing. They wanted him to put over TNA so badly, and it backfired horrendously. Then he plugged DGUSA for an entire paragraph. lolololololol.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                      War Hero
                      • May 2012

Aces & 8's might be the worst angle ever.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                        Highwayman
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                        Anthony Nese does an interview with TNAsylum, Asylum geek backs him into a corner until he shits all over TNA. LOLOLOLOLOLOL:

tnasylum.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, tnasylum.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Cliffs:

TNAsylum: "Why would you leave a big time national TV promotion like TNA to sign a deal with an indie like DGUSA?"

Nese: "Umm, because it pays more money and I would have starved to death in TNA."

Wow...he really said he would have starved.

You know you're behind the 8-ball when you are backed by a billion dollar company, yet, can't compete with contracts given out by Gabe Sapolsky.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                          2011 Poster Of The Year
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                          Wow...he really said he would have starved.

Yes. I wasn't joking.

Also, I demand somebody edit a loop of Ken Anderson's mannerisms during the Tito reveal.

Skip to 4:03

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                            Highwayman
                            • Feb 2009

Imagine if Paul Heyman had access to all of these huge MMA names...he'd pop a blood vessel.

But in TNA...we've heard King Mo say three words and stand outside in a match a year ago, never to be heard from since.

Rampage Jackson comes into TNA, says 10 words and is now backup muscle who never does anything for the MEM.

Tito Ortiz shows up, doesn't say anything.

These are some of MMA's most flashy, most talkative personalities EVER. Yet, in TNA are relegated to bum duty.

Comment

• FedEx227
                              Delivers
                              • Mar 2009

working on it now!
                              VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                                2011 Poster Of The Year
                                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                                Imagine if Paul Heyman had access to all of these huge MMA names...he'd pop a blood vessel.

But in TNA...we've heard King Mo say three words and stand outside in a match a year ago, never to be heard from since.

Rampage Jackson comes into TNA, says 10 words and is now backup muscle who never does anything for the MEM.

Tito Ortiz shows up, doesn't say anything.

These are some of MMA's most flashy, most talkative personalities EVER. Yet, in TNA are relegated to bum duty.

As the story goes, Heyman promises a reluctant Varelans a blow job from Missy Hyatt if he agrees to job.

Hyatt tells him after the match, "Sorry, I don't blow jobbers"

Comment

Working...