X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ravin
    Dishing the Gino's
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BigBiss
    Lets Say Hogan signs on for match with Cena at mania that includes him being in the Rumble ... who puts hogan out
    Could almost recreate the 1992 rumble (I think that was it) and have Cena be eliminated third, hold Hogans arm and help pull him out and allow Bryan to toss Hogan.
    All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
      2011 Poster Of The Year
      • Mar 2009

I don't think Hogan can take an over the top bump at this point.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
        Highwayman
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
        I don't think Hogan can take an over the top bump at this point.
        Hogan walks like he's got a board attached to his back and legs. There might be a way for Hogan to get over the top, but I have no idea how it would be done.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
          2011 Poster Of The Year
          • Mar 2009

He'd have to win like the Iron Sheik in the gimmick battle royal a few years ago. Brother.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
            • Sep 2024

Comment

• Ravin
              Dishing the Gino's
              • Feb 2009

67 brothers in that clip.

Hogan easily would have dropped 100+ but good try Shawn.
              All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.

Comment

• s@ppisgod
                No longer a noob
                • Apr 2011

At this point, I'm pretty sure Hogan can't even ref a match with that knees/back combination...

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                  Beautiful Like Moses
                  • Oct 2008

New Japan Pro Wrestling star Prince Devitt is teasing that he will be going to WWE soon. He tweeted this weekend:

"I am going to WWE.... To find a new member of #BulletClub.."

Devitt then posted a photoshopped photo of CM Punk with other members of his stable in New Japan.

WWE has been rumored to be interested in Devitt for a while now. The story goes that William Regal showed a tape of Devitt vs. Adrian Neville (the former Pac) to Triple H, leading to WWe signing Neville and being interested in Devitt. As of this summer, Devitt's name was on a list of talents WWE was interested in reaching out to.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                    2011 Poster Of The Year
                    • Mar 2009

Devitt does this stuff on twitter all of the time. He sends wacky tweets to all sorts of out of context people with Bullet Club invites. Don't read into it.

Whenever Devitt does a (rare) straight interview, he makes it pretty clear WWE isn't in the cards, at least for now. He likes the Japanese schedule (2 weeks on, 2 weeks off), likes living in Ireland, and doesn't really like the United States all that much. He also makes plenty of money now and is at a point where he is peaking creatively and being booked as a heavyweight.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                      War Hero
                      • May 2012

Why go to WWE and be stuck in NXT jobbing to CJ Parker?

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                        Highwayman
                        • Feb 2009

I don't see too much of a reason for Devitt to go to the WWE. In those shoot interviews, he didn't grow up wanting to star at WrestleMania. He's making a good living, likes the schedule, and is being pushed hard.

Maybe one day the WWE money is too good. But for now, can't see it.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                          2011 Poster Of The Year
                          • Mar 2009

I'm not even sure they'd want him at this point. He's older than you think, and currently Trips is on a "teach noobs from the ground up" kick. They'd have to teach him how to grab a hold, face the hard cam, and not appeal to the crowd because getting over is bad.

And like Leavy said, Devitt probably isn't interested in doing hip tosses in Florida with Tatsu for $40k per year.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                            • Sep 2024

Ryback is now in a program with Khali, Santino and Hornswoggle........consider him finished.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                              2011 Poster Of The Year
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                              Ryback is now in a program with Khali, Santino and Hornswoggle........consider him finished.
                              The guy was never over to the level of his push, no matter how hard a certain wrestling journalist argues with me on his message board about it.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                                War Hero
                                • May 2012

Shit they had to pipe in "Feed Me More" too make it seem the guy was over.

Comment

Working...