X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JayDizzle
    Let's Go All The Way...
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
    oh hey, its the OMG HOW ARE THESE GUYS GONNA GET ALONG?!!?!?!?! trope.

we missed you.

no we didn't.
    At what point are people just not going to trust Orton for these tag matches?

Other than Mixed-Tag and having to work with Hornswoggle (does he still have a job?), everybody else has eaten an RKO after a match with the guy.

If you're smart, you have somebody on stand-by with a chair to swing at him the second the bell rings at the end of the bout.

Comment

• FedEx227
      Delivers
      • Mar 2009

Raw was a really, really, really shitty show on a number of levels. Just accomplished nothing, nobody got over and nothing was built to SummerSlam (except Brock/Punk, which has been awesome).
      VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
        2011 Poster Of The Year
        • Mar 2009

I'd like RAW a lot better if it was Heath Slater getting squashed over & over.

They are being very smart with the Wyatts. Chad Rowan is the drizzling shits and it's being hidden very well.

The Shield have lost so much momentum. They are a basic mid card act now. Sad to say it, but it's true. Remember when they were captivating and had the best match on every RAW/SD/ME?

Comment

• FedEx227
          Delivers
          • Mar 2009

Dean Ambrose for Wrestler of the Year still?

VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
            2011 Poster Of The Year
            • Mar 2009

I really really hated this tweet:

Comment

• FedEx227
              Delivers
              • Mar 2009

I don't get it either. Especially when they typically go to a medium or close shot when someone is holding a rear chinlock, what's the point? I'm convinced it's just so they can tell Indy darlings that they can't work. There's really NO point to do unless you need that 2 seconds of the hard cam long shot before the close-up. Silly.

All it does is make it painfully obvious how fake it is and destroys any semblance of believably in a match. It's even dumber when you're there live.
              VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• FedEx227
                Delivers
                • Mar 2009

VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                  • Sep 2024

I'd like RAW a lot better if it was Heath Slater getting squashed over & over.

They are being very smart with the Wyatts. Chad Rowan is the drizzling shits and it's being hidden very well.

The Shield have lost so much momentum. They are a basic mid card act now. Sad to say it, but it's true. Remember when they were captivating and had the best match on every RAW/SD/ME?
                  It happened when they put the titles on them, and then started having people come out to help whoever they were attacking. Not to mention, they've all but stopped the awesome promos.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                    2011 Poster Of The Year
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by FedEx227
                    I don't get it either. Especially when they typically go to a medium or close shot when someone is holding a rear chinlock, what's the point? I'm convinced it's just so they can tell Indy darlings that they can't work. There's really NO point to do unless you need that 2 seconds of the hard cam long shot before the close-up. Silly.

All it does is make it painfully obvious how fake it is and destroys any semblance of believably in a match. It's even dumber when you're there live.
                    It's so noticeable and it always takes me out of the match.

And you're right, live it's even worse, especially when you're sitting on one of the other 3 sides.

Promos I totally get it, matches it kills me.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                      2011 Poster Of The Year
                      • Mar 2009

Punk & Lesnar is awesome and all, and I loved that segment, but...Brock has to lose again.

How long will people buy him as a killer if he literally never wins?

Makes even less sense that he didn't beat Triple H, who isn't a wrestler anymore and wouldn't have been hurt at all by losing. He was actually the perfect guy for Brock to beat to stay strong.

Comment

• FedEx227
                        Delivers
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                        It happened when they put the titles on them, and then started having people come out to help whoever they were attacking. Not to mention, they've all but stopped the awesome promos.
                        A lot of us predicted the titles would be death and somehow they were. Some said they'd bring the titles up to their level and clearly that hasn't happened, they've regressed along with the titles. They suddenly became a special attraction to a team wrestling the Usos and Kofi Kingston every single week.

Also, don't mess up a move with Big Show or else you're dead.
                        VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                          Highwayman
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                          They had a really good promo on NXT last week...but, I think that was taped a month and a half ago lol.

Comment

• FedEx227
                            Delivers
                            • Mar 2009

Makes even less sense that he didn't beat Triple H, who isn't a wrestler anymore and wouldn't have been hurt at all by losing. He was actually the perfect guy for Brock to beat to stay strong.
                            VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                              Highwayman
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by FedEx227
                              A lot of us predicted the titles would be death and somehow they were. Some said they'd bring the titles up to their level and clearly that hasn't happened, they've regressed along with the titles. They suddenly became a special attraction to a team wrestling the Usos and Kofi Kingston every single week.

Also, don't mess up a move with Big Show or else you're dead.
                              How long has the GenPop been saying the IC/US titles need to be taken up a notch? Its never happening.

At this point, the RAW Title is the #1...the Smackdown belt is at the level the old IC title was at (B-circuit main eventer, should preferably be on a workhorse type). The other belts are basically TV Title level and they'll never get advanced. They don't focus enough on a program for them to do it in.

When is the last time someone had a serious feud for the IC or US Title?

Comment

• FedEx227
                                Delivers
                                • Mar 2009

Val Venis and Rikishi had a good match at Fully Loaded 2000!

But seriously, maybe Matt Hardy and MVP for the US Title in 2006(?)
                                VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

Working...