• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LiquidLarry2GhostWF
    Highwayman
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
    yes
    If you opened up the "Top Indie Ace" category to tag teams, I'd probably put them @ #1 and there would be a drop off before we start talking about anyone else. They work a ton of spots, they are always a top act or even champs, and they kill it every time.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
      2011 Poster Of The Year
      • Mar 2009

Watching RAW.

LOL @ the treatment of Sin Cara tonight, getting swatted like a fly by Del Rio as he tries to focus on Ziggler.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
        War Hero
        • May 2012

Impact should swoop in a sign some of the Chikara talent, when I say that I only mean Chuck Taylor and Mark Angelosetti.

Oh and the WWE found no wrong doing by anyone in terms of sexual harassment on the NXT grounds, I guess that settles it
        Last edited by JimLeavy59; 07-09-2013, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
          2011 Poster Of The Year
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by JimLeavy59
          Impact should swoop in a sign some of the Chikara talent, when I say that I only mean Chuck Taylor and Mark Angelosetti.

Oh and the WWE found no wrong doing by anyone in terms of sexual harassment on the NXT grounds, I guess that settles it
          TNA would put those guys through Gut Check and they'd somehow be eliminated before the panel.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
            War Hero
            • May 2012

TNA would put those guys through Gut Check and they'd somehow be eliminated before the panel.
            True both of those guys should be a national television regardless they are both great talents.

Comment

• s@ppisgod
              No longer a noob
              • Apr 2011

They would be used as enhancement talents to get over Jeff Hardy and Mr. Anderson....

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                2011 Poster Of The Year
                • Mar 2009

Listening to an interview with Ivelisse Velez.

This is what the WWE thinks of you as a viewer. They asked her to come up with a name. She came up with Catalina DeLeon. They told he it had too many syllables, and it would CONFUSE VIEWERS and be too hard for viewers & announcers to pronounce. So she had to dumb it down and was given a syllable limit. She ended up going with Sophia Cortez, which they accepted.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                  2011 Poster Of The Year
                  • Mar 2009

She also said that as soon as Dr Tom Pritchard got fired from developmental, she knew she was fucked because Bill DeMott never liked her going back to Tough Enough.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                    2011 Poster Of The Year
                    • Mar 2009

Listening to this interview, we also forgot one other Gut Check person who remains aside from Wes Briscoe. Lady Ta'pa Barbarian or whatever her name is.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                      2011 Poster Of The Year
                      • Mar 2009

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                        2011 Poster Of The Year
                        • Mar 2009

Here's what DDT got in exchange for Ibushi being booked in the G1:

Meltzer said after this was announced "tickets moved".

I'm comfortable calling Okada a draw at this point. We can put that baby to bed.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                          Highwayman
                          • Feb 2009

Meltzer said after this was announced "tickets moved".

I'm comfortable calling Okada a draw at this point. We can put that baby to bed.
                          Were some geeks saying otherwise?

Comment

• SuperKevin
                            War Hero
                            • Dec 2009

Sonjay Dutt is entrant number eight for the ROH world title tournament

Comment

• FedEx227
                              Delivers
                              • Mar 2009

Cliffs:

-Fuck Chikara, it's over. They screwed over workers in the process & are cock teasing us. Fuck 'em until they choose to win us back.
                              -Michael Elgin is the new indie ace. Interesting. I may agree.
                              -June was a turning point month for indie wrestling.
                              -ROH should rocket pack ACH.

EDIT - if nothing else, El-oh-El at the shitty promotions links.
                              Even then, brand is hurt. Totally hurt. I argued with some people on the F4W board about this. They said that if they just put a banner and announce a show people will flock. I don't think so. I think the brand is hurt, long time fans feel cheated. The wrestlers (I've talked to some off the record) are pretty annoyed and just kind of assuming it's over, Gargano sold his CHIKARA gear so at this point it's all but over even if it's not..."over".

Burying PWS and Resistence Pro. Hey, can't disagree.
                              VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• FedEx227
                                Delivers
                                • Mar 2009

Or CHIKARA lives?

Cliff notes from Icarus on CHIKARA 101 board:

"On my calendar July 20th is marked "Easton, PA." That's where my family was supposed to be that day. And I do not accept this fate. If Easton is where CHIKARA was supposed to be, then that's where I'll be. The Palmer Center. 7:00 pm.
                                I am CHIKARA. Are You?"
                                CHIKARA Lives"

So who the fuck knows.
                                VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

Working...