X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warner2BruceTD
    2011 Poster Of The Year
    • Mar 2009

Enjoyed the announcers spoiling the finish of the Kofi/Orton match during the match.

Also, that's the definition of banana peel win. I guess it doesnt matter anymore with Kofi though, so who cares.

Comment

• dave
      Go the fuck outside
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
      I've been saying Bryan should beat The Undertaker for like two years. If I had to bet money i'd say if anybody does it, it will be him.

I like the Lesnar idea too, and have talked about that, but at this point I don't even know if it's the big scalp it would have been a year ago.
      I don't like the idea of Lesnar beating the streak. He's not passionate about pro wrestling, he is absolutely just in it for the money. Daniel Bryan loves pro wrestling ... and if I had to pick one of the two to break the streak, it's Bryan.
      That said, I don't think either should break it. I think The Undertaker should retire with it intact.
      My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
        2011 Poster Of The Year
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by dave
        I don't like the idea of Lesnar beating the streak. He's not passionate about pro wrestling, he is absolutely just in it for the money. Daniel Bryan loves pro wrestling ... and if I had to pick one of the two to break the streak, it's Bryan.
        That said, I don't think either should break it. I think The Undertaker should retire with it intact.
        I meant Bryan beating Lesnar.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
          War Hero
          • May 2012

Honestly I turned RAW off after that Del Rio match.

Comment

• dave
            Go the fuck outside
            • Oct 2008

I meant Bryan beating Lesnar.
            Honestly, I don't feel Bryan-Lesnar at all because it's just WWE to me ... totally produced. Bryan-Undertaker is Undertaker calling the shots, kinda real. Lesnar-Undertaker the same. Bryan-Lesnar, just Lesnar calling the shots and totally undeserving of doing so, but admittedly has the credibility to do it anyway.
            My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
              2011 Poster Of The Year
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by JimLeavy59
              Honestly I turned RAW off after that Del Rio match.
              Watch the main event & aftermath, it was tremendous & compelling. Great stuff.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                2011 Poster Of The Year
                • Mar 2009

Jay Bradley & Wes Brisco cut from TNA.

I legit thought Brisco was gone like 6 months ago.

Somewhere, a nervous KNUX is afraid to turn on his cell phone.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                  War Hero
                  • Dec 2009

Brisco will likely be showing up at wrestling school with me

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                    Highwayman
                    • Feb 2009

Watch the main event & aftermath, it was tremendous & compelling. Great stuff.
                    My only qualm with this little program...when Bryan was finally locked in a cage with Wyatt, he should have smiled or done something to show this was the plan ALL ALONG, to finally get Wyatt alone in the cage. As is, it just looked like Bryan legitimately joined his group only to quickly grow tired of it and turned back. The whole plan should have been for Bryan to turn on Wyatt after he got him alone in a cage.

I'm basically bitching about acting in a wrestling show...but jess sayin.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                      Highwayman
                      • Feb 2009

Missed opp on Jay Bradley. Should have actually built him up.

You know my opinion of Brisco...

Look up the definition of "drizzling shits" in the dictionary, next to it, its got the 8x5 of Brisco near it.
                      Last edited by LiquidLarry2GhostWF; 01-14-2014, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                        2011 Poster Of The Year
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                        My only qualm with this little program...when Bryan was finally locked in a cage with Wyatt, he should have smiled or done something to show this was the plan ALL ALONG, to finally get Wyatt alone in the cage. As is, it just looked like Bryan legitimately joined his group only to quickly grow tired of it and turned back. The whole plan should have been for Bryan to turn on Wyatt after he got him alone in a cage.

I'm basically bitching about acting in a wrestling show...but jess sayin.
                        I'm pretty sure that was the idea.

He had a crisis of faith, the dude was frustrated. He bought what Bray was selling. They fans "willed" him back.

My only minor gripe was it only lasted two weeks or whatever. I would have teased it more and made people salivate for it. Have Bryan slowly show signs of coming around before snapping.

(this conversation is super nerdy, even by wrestling standards)

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                          Highwayman
                          • Feb 2009

I'm pretty sure that was the idea.

He had a crisis of faith, the dude was frustrated. He bought what Bray was selling. They fans "willed" him back.

My only minor gripe was it only lasted two weeks or whatever. I would have teased it more and made people salivate for it. Have Bryan slowly show signs of coming around before snapping.

(this conversation is super nerdy, even by wrestling standards)
                          I think that was the idea as well...if so...it was fucking dumb to me...but whatever, the moment where he was doing the slow YES chant before the big knee was pretty awesome and worth it.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                            2011 Poster Of The Year
                            • Mar 2009

At the end of the day, he got one of the best reactions i've ever seen, so yeah it was definitely worth it.

They need to show some guts and have this guy baisuke knee Undertaker center of the ring in New Orleans. He'd blow right by Cena.

Comment

• FedEx227
                              Delivers
                              • Mar 2009

Yeah, I thought they should've let it go on for longer but hell you can't argue with the results. That's a moment and a video clip that should be shown for years to come. We'll see.

I thought it was fitting that Orton no more than an hour earlier absolutely killed the crowd dead with his "METHODICAL" style and Bryan just comes in, doesn't do a lot but has the crowd reacting to his every move. He controlled that crowd in a way that none of the current crop of guys (even Cena) can do.
                              VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                                Highwayman
                                • Feb 2009

Stone Cold, before he was given the belt, had a similar level of crowd buzz and the WWE was very hesitant to give him the ball fully...it was until they had no choice did they.

I wonder when that "point of no return" is for Bryan where they absolutely have to give him the ball.

Comment

Working...