X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kuzzy Powers
    Beautiful Like Moses
    • Oct 2008

HAHAHA this divas match is awesome. Some pretty stiff shots for a divas match.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
      Beautiful Like Moses
      • Oct 2008

He talked about how he and Batista had a match years ago where Batista bladed. Batista was brought into a room with Vince McMahon and Dean Malenko at the next TV tapings and confronted with tape from a secret ceiling camera that clearly showed Batista blading. Batista paid his $100,000 fine and Jericho's $5,000 fine.
      100k fine?

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
        Highwayman
        • Feb 2009

Just catching up with RAW now.

Nothing says Attitude Era garbage like random limousines showing up and the backstage camera there to catch it. Terrible.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
          • Sep 2024

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
            Highwayman
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
            Adam Rose doesn't work in a big room.
            The NXT crowd is a bit too marky for the same gimmicks to get over like they do there. They love everything (or love to hate) and give the desired reaction for everything.

With that said, there has to be more to Adam Rose than DONT BE A LEMON, BE A ROSEBUDzz!! Gimmick is more shallow than a hot chic thread on MM.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
              • Sep 2024

It didn't take VKM long to mock Michael Sam's kiss after being drafted

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                Highwayman
                • Feb 2009

God damn, does Paige's pussy looks fat in them new ring panties.

#lingus

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                  • Sep 2024

Over/under on Roman Reigns being shortened to just Reigns by Summerslam this summer?

Comment

• krulmichael
                    STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                    Over/under on Roman Reigns being shortened to just Reigns by Summerslam this summer?
                    Reigns The Destroyer. Book it Vinnie Mac!

Sent from the awesome LG G2 in all its 5.2 inch glory via Tapatalk 4.

Twitch Channel
                    http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
                    Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
                    Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
                    Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
                    Season V: 2-1

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                      Highwayman
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                      Roman Reigns is one of the best CAW names they've ever had...so...they better not.
                      Last edited by LiquidLarry2GhostWF; 05-12-2014, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                        Highwayman
                        • Feb 2009

Man...RAW and the WWE in general has been the drizzling shits lately. Awful summer programs right now.

They are doing everything in their power to make Bryan look like a geek. Evolution = gross. They are debuting a bunch of bums from NXT, and this Bray Wyatt-John Cena feud is so fucking terrible. Even the rise of Cesaro is pretty uninteresting right now.

NXT is pretty shit, too. No one is interesting outside Sami Zayn and for some reason, they refuse to push him. I dig Tyson Kidd, but Neville's title run has been unspectacular, and that is saying it nicely. I'd strap up Tyson Kidd at Takeover. And the rest of the roster is just gross. I DONT GET HYPE, I STAY HYPE...MmmmmmGorgeous...the future dancing Russian...Graves...dollar store Devastation Corporation...just a lot of gross.

At least I got El Torito.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                          Highwayman
                          • Feb 2009

Just watched Extreme Rules. Holy fuck was that Cena-Wyatt match the drizzling shits or what?

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                            Beautiful Like Moses
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                            Just watched Extreme Rules. Holy fuck was that Cena-Wyatt match the drizzling shits or what?
                            Been meaning to watch for the Shield/Evolution match that got nice reviews.. but WWE has sent my fucks given level back to zero with the quickness lately and will probably never get around to it.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                              2011 Poster Of The Year
                              • Mar 2009

Make no mistake, TNA sucks really really bad right now, but they've done exactly what we said they should have done in terms of business. They've let all of the high price talent go, from Hogan and his utterly useless daughter, to The Bisch, to Sting, to Styles, to Kaz & Daniels, etc. They've brought in cheap indie talent looking for break (Wolves, Santana Garrett). They're properly exploiting an international partnership for once with Sanada, and actually pushing a guy who they are splitting the bill on.

This was the blueprint to actually turning a profit, and hopefully seeing new guys get over (The Wolves are the top merch sellers, for example).

If they can get their act together creatively, the break even point is significantly lower these days than it was even a year ago. I don't think ripping TNA for letting guys go (Hernandez is the latest, but that was coming for months as he had heat with the office) is fair. It had to be done.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                                Highwayman
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                                Make no mistake, TNA sucks really really bad right now, but they've done exactly what we said they should have done in terms of business. They've let all of the high price talent go, from Hogan and his utterly useless daughter, to The Bisch, to Sting, to Styles, to Kaz & Daniels, etc. They've brought in cheap indie talent looking for break (Wolves, Santana Garrett). They're properly exploiting an international partnership for once with Sanada, and actually pushing a guy who they are splitting the bill on.

This was the blueprint to actually turning a profit, and hopefully seeing new guys get over (The Wolves are the top merch sellers, for example).

If they can get their act together creatively, the break even point is significantly lower these days than it was even a year ago. I don't think ripping TNA for letting guys go (Hernandez is the latest, but that was coming for months as he had heat with the office) is fair. It had to be done.
                                I have no issues with what TNA is doing, I mean, it all makes sense...it just sucks.

Comment

Working...