X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThomasTomasz
    • Sep 2024

Originally posted by EmpireWF
    PWI says Bubba Dudley was saying his goodbyes to people at the TNA show yesterday.

WWE bound (for glory HOF lol)
    That was his last scheduled date, and they obviously don't have the money to keep him, which is a shame. Bubba is the kind of veteran you would want to retain.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
      • Sep 2024

Wyatt continues to do nothing for me......that is all

Comment

• s@ppisgod
        No longer a noob
        • Apr 2011

Orton is kinda carrying Reigns to a passable match. Big points for him in my book.

Comment

• EmpireWF
          Giants in the Super Bowl
          • Mar 2009

Ronda & her crew backstage

40K likes, 275 comments - rondarousey on June 12, 2015: "Oh my god so much fun!! #4horsewomen out in force tonight with @natbynature at #summerslam".

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
            • Sep 2024

Originally posted by s@ppisgod
            Orton is kinda carrying Reigns to a passable match. Big points for him in my book.
            It wasn't the dud I thought it would be. Jericho and Wyatt on the other hand, still proves to me Wyatt is the drizzling shits. Also, I liked the Samoan Drop from the second rope.

Comment

• s@ppisgod
              No longer a noob
              • Apr 2011

The spear into the power slam was fantastic, because logically you can see it coming. But the execution was so flawless. Orton is so goddamn smooth in the ring sometimes. I wish he worked a different style.

Brock vs. Cena was booked perfectly. It was EXACTLY what it should have been. And it sets up Brock for a good run and whoever he puts over for a good rub. Good, sensible stuff all around. And for the beat down it was, it's got a ton of Twitter buzz. I don't know if he's made them tangible money this year, but Brock has moved some meter.

Comment

• dave
                Go the fuck outside
                • Oct 2008

The was a damn good Summerslam from start to beginning ... and I may be wrong, but I think that's the best work by Orton in a very long time, if not forever. I get that he had to put Reigns over, but Orton was the real star in that match.

I like Lesnar winning, and winning that way. I also like Paul Heyman's theory that Lesnar having the title will make it special because it won't be defended on the watered-down PPVs while Lesnar holds it.
                My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                  • Sep 2024

Originally posted by dave
                  The was a damn good Summerslam from start to beginning ... and I may be wrong, but I think that's the best work by Orton in a very long time, if not forever. I get that he had to put Reigns over, but Orton was the real star in that match.

I like Lesnar winning, and winning that way. I also like Paul Heyman's theory that Lesnar having the title will make it special because it won't be defended on the watered-down PPVs while Lesnar holds it.
                  They have to rebuild it. While Punk's one year-plus with the title was great, it also hurt that, until the end of the reign, he never defended it in a main event of a PPV. It cheapened what it supposed to be the thing that all of the wrestlers work towards, and even the long reign wasn't enough to help it recover. Also, bouncing between Cena and Orton, who have held the title enough times at this point, doesn't help the cause either. Cena was the right champion at this point though, I will give them that.

Comment

• dave
                    Go the fuck outside
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                    It wasn't the dud I thought it would be. Jericho and Wyatt on the other hand, still proves to me Wyatt is the drizzling shits. Also, I liked the Samoan Drop from the second rope.
                    I don't think Wyatt is bad at all, I just think this program doesn't work ... especially right now. The WWE is trying to make everything a main event and that simply doesn't work. Their match tonight was too formulaic and simply was like that match everyone forgot after The Rock and Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania. Those two had no chance after that lumberjack match.

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Mogriffjr
                      aka Reece
                      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by s@ppisgod
                      The spear into the power slam was fantastic, because logically you can see it coming. But the execution was so flawless. Orton is so goddamn smooth in the ring sometimes. I wish he worked a different style.

Brock vs. Cena was booked perfectly. It was EXACTLY what it should have been. And it sets up Brock for a good run and whoever he puts over for a good rub. Good, sensible stuff all around. And for the beat down it was, it's got a ton of Twitter buzz. I don't know if he's made them tangible money this year, but Brock has moved some meter.
                      that superman punch into the RKO was quite nice too...
                      Originally posted by Nick Mangold
                      Wes Welker is a great player. He's really taken advantage of watching film. If we don't keep a Spy on him, he could really open the Gate.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                        • Sep 2024

I don't think Wyatt is bad at all, I just think this program doesn't work ... especially right now. The WWE is trying to make everything a main event and that simply doesn't work. Their match tonight was too formulaic and simply was like that match everyone forgot after The Rock and Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania. Those two had no chance after that lumberjack match.
                        I'll be the first to admit Wyatt isn't for everyone, and I get his appeal. He's had chances with Danielson, Jericho, Cena and has really only delivered against Danielson, and even a blind wrestler could pull that off. He's just not for me. The Wyatt Family is a solid mid-card stable, nothing more, but Wyatt himself is getting a main event push and I couldn't be less excited about it.

Comment

• dave
                          Go the fuck outside
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                          I'll be the first to admit Wyatt isn't for everyone, and I get his appeal. He's had chances with Danielson, Jericho, Cena and has really only delivered against Danielson, and even a blind wrestler could pull that off. He's just not for me. The Wyatt Family is a solid mid-card stable, nothing more, but Wyatt himself is getting a main event push and I couldn't be less excited about it.
                          Maybe it's just me, but I find Wyatt more interesting than Roman Reigns. Sunday night, Randy Orton outshone Roman Reigns by a wide margin and that just isn't supposed to happen.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                            • Sep 2024

Maybe it's just me, but I find Wyatt more interesting than Roman Reigns. Sunday night, Randy Orton outshone Roman Reigns by a wide margin and that just isn't supposed to happen.
                            Which I also understand right now. As far as experience, Wyatt has the edge on Reigns, but Reigns also hasn't been up to WWE before and got sent down to NXT. We can compare the two if that happens to Reigns, but I think it's a poor comparison at this point. Reigns has his faults, and I'm still not sold on him.

Comment

• s@ppisgod
                              No longer a noob
                              • Apr 2011

I like Reigns more than Wyatt. Reigns has held his own in a lot of matches, albeit with lots of help from his Shield teammates. Wyatt has done ok. He's got some sort of "it" factor right now. I don't think it's sustainable long-term, but he sure as hell has it right now. The entrance is amazing. From the intro to the music to the cell phone lights to his just sure, lazy walk to the ring. Then the match starts and he's just fuckin hanging on by pre-match goodwill.

Reigns is a bit opposite. He's nothing special on the mic, but the people buy the hell out of him in the ring. He's protected, and that surely helps. But when he hits that outside boot, or that spear, or that superman punch, the crowd reacts.

Combine the two, and you have something unbelievable. Separate, they are very flawed. Gun to my head, I go with Reigns. He looks like a million bucks and his power offense suits him. It'll be harder for Wyatt, who seems like a fad.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                                • Sep 2024

What amazes me is how much the crowd is behind him now, and that's huge for anyone in the WWE. I saw him live at the Old School Raw, and in a match against CM Punk, you heard crickets until the very end of it. Now, it is a completely different story. He's got the jetpack on, and the people are behind him and go nuts for him. If they weren't, he'd be just like Ryback and shoved right back down the card.

Comment

Working...