• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EmpireWF
    Giants in the Super Bowl
    • Mar 2009

HELLO

Hire Lil Guido!

Uncle Guido? GranPappy Guido? Poppa Guido?

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
      Highwayman
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
      HELLO

Hire Lil Guido!

Uncle Guido? GranPappy Guido? Poppa Guido?
      Oooo, that'd be good, too. I was thinking the FBI, but maybe for a program down the line. Would be some great vingettes.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
        2011 Poster Of The Year
        • Mar 2009

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
          Highwayman
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
          Jon Jon Juice?

Comment

• SHOGUN
            4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
            • Jul 2009

TNA Spoilers for tonight:

John Benoit of PWInsider posted the following

Xplosion:

*TNA X-Division champion Jay Lethal pinned The Amazing Red.

TNA Impact:

We open up impact with Hulk Hogan's theme song and Hogan's pyro. Eric Bischoff and Hogan (still on crutches) come out and there is a mixture of cheers and boos in the building. There are some loud "Hogan sucks" chant as Biscoff introduces Hogan. Hogan says, "Enough of the crap" and that it's time to take what is their's. Fans chant "Please retire." Hogan says that Dixie Carter lied to him and sold him a false bill of good when it came to TNA, so now "Hollywood" Hogan is taking over TNA. Bischoff introduces the first member of Team Hogan, Abyss. Abyss hugs them and screams, "They're here!" Hogan calls Abyss his son. Bischoff them introduces Jeff Jarrett, who said that at first, he didn't see eye to eye with them but then realized they are on the same page. Bischoff cut a promo on Dixie, saying Dixie took Jeff's company from him, but Fourtune's music played and out came Ric Flair and Fourtune.

Flair said that Fortune runs TNA, not anyone else. Flair says that tonight, either he or Hogan have to leave TNA forever and they face off, then hug. Bischoff asked if anyone thought that 25 years ago, Flair and Hogan would be on the same team ever. Bischoff then introduced TNA champion Jeff Hardy, who comes out. Everyone in the ring claps for Hardy while the crowd is split. There is a loud "You sold out" chant. Hardy said he didn't sell out, he sold in. Hardy said that he doesn't care about his fans and reveals he was the one who was behind the Abyss attack on Rob Van Dam.

They cut to Sting and Kevin Nash watching backstage. Bischoff asks them to come to the ring and let bygones be bygones. Nash and Sting come out. Bischoff asks them to join the crew but Kevin says, "Thanks but no thanks." He cut a promo saying he is sticking with the TNA family and is "passing on the money this time." Sting says that he loves TNA and history won't be repeating itself, and turns them down as well. Bischoff says the offer stands when they change their mind.

*Madison Rayne cuts a promo and says that Tara beat her at Bound for Glory and that wasn't supposed to happen. Tara comes out and Rayne tells her that she is the only reason that Tara is back in TNA and Tara needs to do the right thing. Tara lays down and lets Rayne pin her. Madison begins celebrating but Mickie James comes out and says that she came to TNA to make history, so why not let it be tonight. Madison shoved Tara into her and ran off.

*Kurt Angle came out to no music to make a statement. There's a big "please don't go" chant from the crowd. Angle says he re-injured his ribs and his neck last night but before he announces his retirement, he wants answers. Out comes Jeff Jarrett, who tells him that Angle said he would retire if he didn't win the title. Angle says that he was the one who out TNA on the map, that his loss at the PPV was the final nail in TNA's coffin and Jarrett can have his ex-wife, but Angle is getting a piece of Jeff. Angle throws the mic down and goes for Jarrett but the two security guards take Angle down and handcuff him. Jarrett begins beating down. Taz finally takes of his headset and comes down, telling Jarrett to back off. Jarrett finally does and we don't have any official announcement of Angle retiring. Good segment

*Samoa Joe defeated Abyss by DQ when Abyss attacked Joe with the ring bell, busting him open. Before Abyss could do any more damage, Rob Van Dam hit the ring and cut a promo calling out Hardy. Hardy appeared on the screen, talking about friendship. Bischoff comes out and says the main event tonight will be RVD vs. Mr. Anderson with the winner getting a shot at Hardy. RVD immediately accepts it.

*Fortune defeated Pope Dinero in a four on one handicap match after Beer Money hit DWI on Pope, then beat him down after the match. Pope got in a good amount of offense

*The Shore comes out and cuts a promo on The Jersey Show. JWoww comes out with The Beautiful People. Cookie makes fun of JWow, leading to a catfight between the two. Cookie ends up carried to the back by Robbie E

*Ken Anderson vs. Rob Van Dam goes to a no contest after Eric Bischoff pulls the referee out of the ring. Jeff Hardy shows up and uses a chair on both of them. Some fans threw plastic bottles at Hardy but Universal security removed them immediately

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• IamMedellin
              Everything Burns...
              • Nov 2008

wtf did they turn half the roster?

Comment

• FedEx227
                Delivers
                • Mar 2009

You bet your ass I did!
                VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• SHOGUN
                  • Jul 2009

Originally posted by IamMedellin
                  wtf did they turn half the roster?
                  Pretty much. It's retarded. RVD, Pope, Anderson, Joe, Angle, MCMG, Lethal and Mickie James are the only faces left.

The more I've thought about what transpired at BFG, the less the entire THEY thing makes sense if you think about everything since Hogan/Bischoff joined. However, it's Russo writing so meh.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                    2011 Poster Of The Year
                    • Mar 2009

I don't think wrestling fans care about factions anymore. Doing the NWO over and over again is so stale.

Comment

• FedEx227
                      Delivers
                      • Mar 2009

No Remorse Corps 4 life!
                      VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• SHOGUN
                        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                        I don't think wrestling fans care about factions anymore. Doing the NWO over and over again is so stale.
                        Sorry, pal. That's where you're wrong.

EMBASSY FOREVER!

Comment

• FedEx227
                          Delivers
                          • Mar 2009

Nana is the truth for sure, but they apparently told a few of them they aren't going to be used all that much more including Stevens who's going to be cut back tremendously.
                          VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• SHOGUN
                            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by FedEx227
                            Nana is the truth for sure, but they apparently told a few of them they aren't going to be used all that much more including Stevens who's going to be cut back tremendously.
                            :fedor:

That's my biggest complaint with ROH is not enough Embassy/Nana. He was a big reason why I pulled the trigger on watching ROH regularly and I find it ridiculous that I have to watch to ROH Wire shows to even catch a glimpse of him.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                              2011 Poster Of The Year
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by FedEx227
                              Stevens is being repackaged.

I remember at the end of '07, he pinned Danielson, McGuinness, & Aries and was in line for the monster push....then Gabe sorta just forgot about it and he was back in the middle doing nothing until the Roderick Strong feud. I've always wanted to hear Gabe explain what the deal was with that.

Delirious said he wants to bring back the old Necro Butcher, too.

The current Embassy is just kinda thrown together. I'm glad they are ripping it apart.

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                                • Feb 2009

A month ago, I decided that if "They" turned out to be something predictable, obvious, and clearly repetitive, I would be done with TNA. So tonight after work, I'll get home, fire up the TV, and delete Impact off the PVR. I will remove it from the auto-PVR list at some point, but right now, that will feel so much more satisfying.

I have no desire to watch Hogan and Bischoff play out 1996 WCW on my TV when its nearly 2011. I don't know of a better way of showing my disatisfaction than simply washing my hands of the promotion. For a long time, I've continued to watch since I honestly had nothing better to do after midnight on Thursday nights. I'll find something else, thanks.

Comment

Working...