X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SHOGUN
    4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
    • Jul 2009

Shit is sad, but I can't wait for this to air. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p4IUva6B3I"]Scott Hall's history The Wrestler soon on ESPN E60 - YouTube[/ame]

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• s@ppisgod
      No longer a noob
      • Apr 2011

We talked about Hall a little after that happened. Blaming wrestling is wrong. It's not condusive to a healthy lifestyle, but neither is bartending and that hardly gets villified. Guys like Ricky Steamboat and Owen Hart can get through without all the vices, because they have self-control. Scott Hall doesn't, so he is where he is now. Wrestling isn't the cause, it just accelerated the process. But I'm sure ESPN will spin it that way. Even though E-60 is one of their less propaganda-driven programs...
      SAMSUNG-SGH-A887/A887UCIJ1 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1

Comment

• s@ppisgod
        No longer a noob
        • Apr 2011

Also, that Tomko stuff is CRAZY! Even by crazy wrestling story standards. Robbing a CVS, injecting 178 pills, getting arrested locked in a Chili's bathroom with blood running down your arm? He's one of the many that TNA seemingly missed the boat on, but it's probably for the best seeing this. He was crazy over with the audience in the Styles/Tomko team. It's funny. I always thought he came off as a guy who didn't fit the look he had. He looked like a badass, but rarely came off as a badass.

BTW, how in the world do you inject 178 pills and not come close to overdose? 178 seems like a lot, but maybe thats just me...
        SAMSUNG-SGH-A887/A887UCIJ1 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
          Highwayman
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by SHOGUN
          Shit is sad, but I can't wait for this to air. Scott Hall's history The Wrestler soon on ESPN E60 - YouTube
          That nigga Scott Hall needs a redemption tour ASAP.

Comment

• IamMedellin
            Everything Burns...
            • Nov 2008

WTF?

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
              Highwayman
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by IamMedellin
              WTF?

That is the type of shirt they give you right as they kick you out the back door.

See you in TNA Johnny IMPACT!.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                Giants in the Super Bowl
                • Mar 2009

He can return to being Bischoff's young-boy.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                  Highwayman
                  • Feb 2009

That's all TNA needs...a NAMBLA program.

Comment

• FedEx227
                    Delivers
                    • Mar 2009

I have a new article up at Bleacher Report. I think it turned out real well.

WWE's Cautionary Tale: The Rise and Fall of John Morrison
                    John Morrison's roller coaster ride with the WWE will be ending very shortly. F4WOnline's Bryan Alvarez reported earlier this week that the sentiment around WWE is that Morrison's contract will not be renewed...

John Morrison's roller coaster ride with the WWE will be ending very shortly. F4WOnline's Bryan Alvarez reported earlier this week that the sentiment around WWE is that Morrison's contract will not be renewed. To clarify, he's not being fired or released but rather the WWE will simply let him go.
                    VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                      2011 Poster Of The Year
                      • Mar 2009

I remember Miz & Morrison having fantastic matches against Jimmy Yang & Shannon Moore every week on ECW. People thought I was nuts because I though those were some of the best tag matches in the world during that period. I loved that Miz/Morrison team, and felt they should have been elevated to a main event act together. But they just don't do things that way anymore.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                        Everything Burns...
                        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                        I remember Miz & Morrison having fantastic matches against Jimmy Yang & Shannon Moore every week on ECW. People thought I was nuts because I though those were some of the best tag matches in the world during that period. I loved that Miz/Morrison team, and felt they should have been elevated to a main event act together. But they just don't do things that way anymore.
                        werent they squashed by dX?

Comment

• EmpireWF
                          Giants in the Super Bowl
                          • Mar 2009

Why the E refuses to push tag teams like they did in the olden days is amazing. You would think they'd want as many potential headliners as they could make since it gives them more outlets to draw houses/merchandise/etc. Instead, they have Cena....

God forbid they get creative and not be repetitive as fuck year in, year out.

Unfortunately (not to sound crass), even after VKM passes, they've sucked all the creativity out of the booking that nothing will change in that regard.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                            Giants in the Super Bowl
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by IamMedellin
                            werent they squashed by dX?
                            No, you're probably thinking of the Spirit Squad.

Miz and Morrison just one day broke up...never even feuded afterwards because they were drafted to separate shows.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                              2011 Poster Of The Year
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                              No, you're probably thinking of the Spirit Squad.

Miz and Morrison just one day broke up...never even feuded afterwards because they were drafted to separate shows.
                              Pretty sure they had a short feud, and months later had a longer one.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                                Everything Burns...
                                • Nov 2008

no they worked a program with dX that put miz/Morrison in the spotlight for a lil bit
                                I think it was on one of the 3 hr RAWs

dX made them look like chumps and them they floundered for a while b4 breaking up

Comment

Working...