• BigBiss
    • Mar 2009

Douglas is Part of a hardcore homecomming 3 already planed

Comment

• JayDizzle
      Let's Go All The Way...
      • Nov 2008

Tonight's RAW:

-The Diminishing Returns of Mick Foley was a welcoming change of pace; MFer is obviously not in ring shape but at least he was on a show with better writing this week.

-The way they handled the two title switches was okay; Swagger needed a belt for us to care about him again BUT not having Ryder defend healthily (I thought you had 90 days to defend a title but TV Writing > "Wrestling" rules) hurts him badly.

Legit hurt or not, you've buried a fan favorite (he JUST got the rub from Punk, Danielson and Cena) for a nothing angle between Cena and Kane.

As for the Tag Belts, it's good that they at least gave the rematch for free.

Matt Sydal's stupid spice smoking ass is gonna get fired and it cost Kofi a push; On the bright side, more tits/ass/legs from Rosa and more from the Hermanos Colon.

-Cena lost his shit but pussied out because Uncle Vince fucking FORGOT that he just buried Ryder to make Swagger champ.

I get Swagger just wrestled but the U.S. champ could have been swapped from another heel.

-Punk/Jericho/Danielson vs. Otunga/Ziggler/Henry ended as expected with surprises all around.

Jericho rallying up the crowd as the fans there were CLAMMORING for him, only to leave? GENIUS.

Foley replacing Danielson and giving us his Moveset of Doom was Fan Service at best... Mr Socko is always a cool thing though AND it got the "win."

-Punk's verbal dressing down of Johnny Ace was great... almost Vince/Austin in scope but Vince at least has his Grapefruits.

Also C.M. DESTROYING R-Truth's earlier mention of the show being PG was great (Disney jokes were awesome as well with the slideshow); no fucks were given and that makes good TV.

The fallout on Foley HAD to have a special aftershow Go Home for the fans but I'll never hear about it.

Comment

• EmpireWF
        Giants in the Super Bowl
        • Mar 2009

Johnny Ace on the mic is golden. When he told Eve to 'shut your mouth', I exploded with laughter. I've come around on him big time.

Danielson as a smarmy heel is marvelous. AJ tells him she loves him, he says he appreciates it.

I :heart: Dolph, too. So smooth in the ring (even if Bryan and he fucked up a spot...dont care).

Comment

• JayDizzle
          Let's Go All The Way...
          • Nov 2008

The Funkman losing his shit on Foley and crowd was great.

I get the guy's character requires him to be a God-King Champion Cocksucker to Punk but he's right about his shows at least being entertaining.

Diva matches aside.

"American Dickface" Daniel Bryant was great too; he's the World Champ because AJ took the hit like she'd been shot dead... and he acts like all asshole boyfriends do.

If he made her fix him a sandwich while she was in a HALO and wheelchair, it'd only make me dig him more.

And Dolph deserves to be Champ.

The guy sells everything crisp and had the smarts to clean up the blown spot with legwork immediately.

Unfortunately, there is no third World Championship belt for him to have... so Punk's going over or we get to see Johnny Ace go into a meatgrinder come the Royal Rumble.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
            Highwayman
            • Feb 2009

Whoever got R-Truth to pull whatever it is out of him that is now out, did a good job.

Truth is entertaining as fuck.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
              Highwayman
              • Feb 2009

Oh, and the Funkasaurus is so so soooo bad.

yet, funny in a juvenile way.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                Giants in the Super Bowl
                • Mar 2009

Bourne suspended 60 days for second violation of the wellness policy.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                  2011 Poster Of The Year
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                  Bourne suspended 60 days for second violation of the wellness policy.
                  Dragon Gate, here he comes!

Matt Sydal vs. Ricochet, Kobe World, be there!

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                    Highwayman
                    • Feb 2009

Bourne is on his way out, fo sho. Popped for a second wellness right after he got off his first one. Heat because he yapped about Truth's suspension.

HE GONE.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                      Let's Go All The Way...
                      • Nov 2008

Dat Spice'll make you do crazy shit.

Starting to think The Cena Rub is a touch of death...

Comment

• BigBiss
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle
                        Dat Spice'll make you do crazy shit.

Starting to think The Cena Rub is a touch of death...
                        if your a guy they think needs that rub maybe your doomed from the start

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                          2011 Poster Of The Year
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                          Bourne is on his way out, fo sho. Popped for a second wellness right after he got off his first one. Heat because he yapped about Truth's suspension.

HE GONE.
                          Plus, the third and most important strike....Trips doesn't like him and sees no money in him.

He'll have some options. I'm sure TNA would take him. He came up in the midwest scene with Delirious, so going back to ROH is always an option. I'm sure Gabe would love him for DGUSA/EVOLVE, which opens up opportunities for Dragon Gate tours for him too.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                            2011 Poster Of The Year
                            • Mar 2009

During a press junket for his new film "The Grey", Liam Neeson shot down a rumor that he was going to play Vince McMahon in the proposed Chris Benoit movie. Neeson said he didn't know anything about the film, nor much about Benoit or McMahon and didn't think it would be something he'd be interested in, according to WorstPreviews.com. Having worked in that world, I can tell you that someone of Neeson's stature isn't signing on for a project (unless it's his own film that he's producing) without seeing a script.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                              Highwayman
                              • Feb 2009

lol @ Mr. Belding at RAW.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                                Highwayman
                                • Feb 2009

and for the foreseeable future, I'm DVR'ing RAW.

I got through RAW in 35-40 minutes on Monday after I watched a movie.

#WINNING.

Opening Segment
                                Jericho turning the lights out and turning on his Jacket
                                Funkasaurus Match
                                Zack Ryder losing to the US Title
                                R-Truth promo (didnt watch the match after)
                                Bryan promo
                                FF through the final match

All in all, 35-40m.

Didn't miss anything.

Comment

Working...