• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
    Highwayman
    • Feb 2009

I'd call that one a push, Joe.

Comment

• EmpireWF
      Giants in the Super Bowl
      • Mar 2009

Otunga's the worst wrestler of all-time. Any other candidate is #2 and nobody can convince me otherwise.

(all in-ring b/c as a smug gimmick talker, he's great)

From his stale facial expressions to his stiff mannerisms, his slow and plodding movements, and the fact everything he does in the ring has the stench of a bad indy geek...there hasn't been ONE match of his that I've seen and HAVEN'T thought, 'Holy fuck, this guy is the worst ever, why do they continue putting him in the ring?"

He's one of the guys where if they're insistent on trotting him out there to work in the ring, why not match him up with some old vet on the road to teach him?

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
        2011 Poster Of The Year
        • Mar 2009

Punk did a Q&A today and strongly hinted that Colt Cabana was on his way back to the WWE. Also said that the NXT trainer gig was Sara Del Rey's "dream job" and that she is thrilled to have it.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
          • Sep 2024

Originally posted by EmpireWF
          Otunga's the worst wrestler of all-time. Any other candidate is #2 and nobody can convince me otherwise.

From his stale facial expressions to his stiff mannerisms, his slow and plodding movements, and the fact everything he does in the ring has the stench of a bad indy geek...there hasn't been ONE match of his that I've seen and HAVEN'T thought, 'Holy fuck, this guy is the worst ever, why do they continue putting him in the ring?"

He's one of the guys where if they're insistent on trotting him out there to work in the ring, why not match him up with some old vet on the road to teach him?
          Agree with your final statement. It seems like the manager role has substantially been reduced from when I was watching years ago to when I picked up again following Wrestlemania this year. Otunga seems like he would be perfect for that role.

Originally posted by krulmichael
          I'll be watching the Cena story unfold with great interest.

Comment

• IamMedellin
            Everything Burns...
            • Nov 2008

where the Fuk is Aksana?

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
              • Sep 2024

Originally posted by IamMedellin
              where the Fuk is Aksana?
              Apparently he broke up with her in five different languages

Comment

• EmpireWF
                Giants in the Super Bowl
                • Mar 2009

I love me a tag team tournament.

Trivia: The first WWE great debate was in 1997 and between Lawler and Heyman about Extremely Crappy Wrestling.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                  Let's Go All The Way...
                  • Nov 2008

Ryback FAILING on the finish against Albert was bad.

Showed he was mortal via Kayfabe.

Showed that Albert's too fat and Ryback can't lift that much in real life otherwise.

Dude has the Backpack Stunner as a back-up but went for the Lariat instead when they fucked up the finish.

Comment

• Big Papi
                    • Sep 2024

Yeah, they kept trying of course saying Albert was countering but really Albert is just too big and Ryback has the muscles but isn't as strong as he should be for his role.

Comment

• Pills
                      Go Blue!
                      • Mar 2009

The Band has potential, but they desperately need a mentor. They need the rub. Not a manager (mouthpiece not needed). They need a heel that's been around for a while to completely kick the crap out of them (destroyed after an 8 man tag?), and have them go to the heel and ask for help and guidance. Would be a great way to get them elevated

IMO, Big Show could work for this after his current program.
                      UglyChristmasLights.com - Celebrating 10 years with the 2011 collection!

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                        Highwayman
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF

Otunga isn't even the worst wrestler on the roster right now, excluding the kitchen occupiers. The Great Khali shits all over Otunga for the WOAT.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                          Highwayman
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle
                          Ryback FAILING on the finish against Albert was bad.

Showed he was mortal via Kayfabe.

Showed that Albert's too fat and Ryback can't lift that much in real life otherwise.

Dude has the Backpack Stunner as a back-up but went for the Lariat instead when they fucked up the finish.
                          Ryback was visibly pissed because Tensai sandbagged him legit. He was just acting like deadweight.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                            Let's Go All The Way...
                            • Nov 2008

Dammit.

Why bother having Fat Shit Albert sandbag against Ryback if you're gonna have him come down and be J.R.'s balls when CM Punk took them away not two seconds earlier?

FUCK STUPID WASTE MATCHES THAT MEAN NOTHING AND PROMOTE NOBODY.

Keep the Punk/Ross promo (damn good btw), keep Ryback continuing his crusade to protect the Old Folks Home against Straight Edge and fill that dead shit match from earlier with another filler bout.

Fucking Hornswoggle versus Sin Cara in a Midget Match, I don't care.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                              Giants in the Super Bowl
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                              Otunga isn't even the worst wrestler on the roster right now, excluding the kitchen occupiers. The Great Khali shits all over Otunga for the WOAT.
                              Yeah, but Khali has the obvious misfortune of being a giant.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                                Let's Go All The Way...
                                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                                Ryback was visibly pissed because Tensai sandbagged him legit. He was just acting like deadweight.
                                I give Tensai two weeks.

One to job to the Champ(s), One to pack up his shit and go back to Japan.

Comment

Working...