X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warner2BruceTD
    2011 Poster Of The Year
    • Mar 2009

Mr. Leavy,

Record the show. When The Ryback or something else you don't like comes on the screen, FF. Hit play when you see a segment you might like.

For the billionth time, the show is written for children. You will not enjoy it unless you stop taking it so seriously, and accept that it will let you down. It's clear that it isn't your style of wrestling. Just move on, bro. There is SO MUCH awesome wrestling out there, easier to access than you think.

You like crazy fast paced athletic action? Dragon Gate, thousands of hours, for free, right here http://www.openthedragongate.com/

You like old school hard hitting ECW inspired wrestling? Talk to Biss, ACW will hit that spot. They have a youtube channel with free shit and tons of cheap DVD's http://www.youtube.com/user/AnarchyTelevised

Wanna try some lucha? CMLL is on Galavision twice per week. DVR it.

Impact airs Thursdays on Spike.

You like simple stories and young up & comers? SOR Class Wars puts up a free match every week here: http://www.youtube.com/user/SchoolofRocWrestling

This guy http://www.dailymotion.com/playlists...male_Hepburn/1 puts up every show from Japan, from every promotion, on his DM account. Sample around, see what you like. It's all there, NOAH, New Japan, Dragon Gate, DDT, Zero-1, Oz Academy, etc etc etc.

Go here www.wwnlive.com for the full archive of DGUSA, EVOLVE, plus other promotions like CZW, Shane Douglas's ECW redux, Tommy Dreamer's new promotion, SHINE, $5 Wrestling, and more.

http://www.smartmarkvideo.com/ has cheap DVD's of like 50 different promotions, including CHIKARA, ACW, AAW out of Chicago, PRIME Wrestling from Ohio, etc. They are also streaming the big CHIKARA iPPV next weekend for like $10.

Speaking of CHIKARA, they have a great youtube page where they are constantly putting up fresh content, including free matches every week. You can easily follow the promotion if you want without spending a dime http://www.youtube.com/user/CHIKARAoffice

New Japan has an AWESOME youtube page with tons of matches & content http://www.youtube.com/user/NJPW

This is the New Japan USTREAM channel where you can buy the live iPPV's http://www.ustream.tv/channel/njpw1972 They are a bit pricey ($25), but New Japan is the best promotion for well booked wrestling & great action in the world right now. You can buy the shows for up to four days, so you can wait for reviews before you spend your cash.

I could go on all day. There is so much wrestling with a ton of variety everywhere. A lot of it free. Find something else you like out there.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
      Highwayman
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle
      I'm guessing "The Shield" came in to right the injustice of Ryback stealing RVD tights designs.

I approve.
      Supposedly, he actually called Rob Van Dam and asked if he could use those kind of designs.

RVD didn't give a shit.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
        2011 Poster Of The Year
        • Mar 2009

There is a certain charm to RVD wearing airbrushed indy gear.

The Ryback should have better looking gear.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
          Highwayman
          • Feb 2009

Does Ryback use the same chick that airbrushed RVD's tights?

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
            Highwayman
            • Feb 2009

And, Leavy, if you aren't DVR'ing RAW and just fast forwarding through it, you are doing yourself a disservice.

I just got done with RAW in 43m on the dot.

Comment

• IamMedellin
              Everything Burns...
              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
              Does Ryback use the same chick that airbrushed RVD's tights?
              yea, read somewhere that he got RVD's blessing to use his artist...pretty sure its a dude too

Comment

• IamMedellin
                Everything Burns...
                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by JayDizzle

Also, Rosa Mendes?

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                  Highwayman
                  • Feb 2009

God damn, Sandow needs the jetpack right now.

Looking back at his promos...guy is absolute money.

I think I'm going to troll another forum with nothing but Damien Sandow quotes.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                    • Sep 2024

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                    God damn, Sandow needs the jetpack right now.

Looking back at his promos...guy is absolute money.

I think I'm going to troll another forum with nothing but Damien Sandow quotes.
                    Throw in some gifs too.......

Comment

• SHOGUN
                      4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
                      • Jul 2009

Roman Reigns made a damn strong first impression on me.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                        Highwayman
                        • Feb 2009

Reigns just needs ring work. Guy could get the jetpack at any time. Got the look, got the charisma, he can talk (just needs to come into his own as a character), he's athletic...just needs a good run working with good workers.

I think he would have benefited from programs with the likes of Hero, Steamboat, Rollins, Tyson Kidd, and others before getting the call up...but, fire up that rocket ship whenever.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                          War Hero
                          • May 2012

Any reason why Cena always bumps on his ass when he is has to bump on his back.

Comment

• FirstTimer
                            Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

From what I've seen on my FB newsfeed Seth Rollins, that former local wrestler my wife knows, has been making appearances on RAW as of late. He jumped Kane last night apparently? Update me you nerds.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                              Highwayman
                              • Feb 2009

I'm convinced now, Hero would have been a much better choice over Rollins.

Ambrose got the ball rolling and once it was pitched to Rollins, it fell flat. Even the Ohno character fits in more with what this group would be about...plus, you could hide Ohno's physique under the SWAT gear they are wearing.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                                War Hero
                                • Dec 2009

Yeah he's part of a new group called The Shield

Comment

Working...