• Show
Clear All
  • Warner2BruceTD
    2011 Poster Of The Year
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by SuperKevin
    Did you see where his seat was? I don't think he has that kind of arm
    Lol.

To be fair, it was a comp, and it was closer than it looked. Also, a former TNA wrestler was in our group, so VOW got the same treatment as ex-talent.

It really helps to wear a mask. Not a single person harassed the person all night.

Comment

• SuperKevin
      War Hero
      • Dec 2009

Who was it?

Comment

• JimLeavy59
        War Hero
        • May 2012

Why Impact never comes to Milwaukee is beyond me.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
          Highwayman
          • Feb 2009

How did the live crowd sound?

The crowd was up and down all night, it seemed. Popped big for some things...like Chavo and Hernandez sounded hella over but needed motivation to get off their hands elsewhere like during the opening stages of the Lethal Lockdown match.

How was it live?

The show was shit, so I am curious.

Comment

• EmpireWF
            Giants in the Super Bowl
            • Mar 2009

ABOUT FUCKING TIME.

Took way too long for Bubba to finally turn.

Now Hardy, Sting, Hogan and everyone else gets to look like fools for not realizing it sooner.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
              Highwayman
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
              ABOUT FUCKING TIME.

Took way too long for Bubba to finally turn.

Now Hardy, Sting, Hogan and everyone else gets to look like fools for not realizing it sooner.
              The turn was silly...Bubba as a face is sillier, but the turn was silly considering Bubba has actually had physical altercations with A&8s.

Also, there needs to be some reveal as to how it was all set up and why...otherwise, shit makes no sense.

IMO, AJ Styles needs to be the guy to come in and take out Aces and 8's.

JMO, I guess. He needs to be that Sting/DDP of TNA against the nWo/A&8s.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                2011 Poster Of The Year
                • Mar 2009

Larry crowd was on fire for just about everyhing. A great crowd that saved it live because the matches were garbo.

Joey Ryan, Gail kim, the Robbie's were the least over. Crowd hated Robbie match, loved the rest.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                  Giants in the Super Bowl
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF

IMO, AJ Styles needs to be the guy to come in and take out Aces and 8's.

JMO, I guess. He needs to be that Sting/DDP of TNA against the nWo/A&8s.
                  They could have something special here with AJ if they hold their load...a la Sting 1997 although obviously not waiting exactly a year.

TNA needs AJ (forget the logic because they're a stable which has lost time and again, but forget it) to help them. From AJ's POV, fuck TNA. They didn't believe him when his personal life was going down the drain and then Hogan wants to prevent him from getting a title shot?

Imagine it. Over the next few months, Bubba can beat Hardy again, he can beat Sting, he can beat Angle, Joe, whoeverthefuck.

Finally, AJ gets back in the picture down the road and is their white knight.

Not terrible.

Comment

• MrBill
                    Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                    • Feb 2009

Had a great time at the PPV! Some of the matches could have been better. I think TNA missed a huge opportunity by not having Hernandez and Guerrero take the tag belts. The crowd would have blown the roof off of the building.

I let Warner know how the championship match was going to turn out as the show started. There is a reason that Aces and Eights hasn't unveiled their president.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                      • Sep 2024

Originally posted by MrBill
                      Had a great time at the PPV! Some of the matches could have been better. I think TNA missed a huge opportunity by not having Hernandez and Guerrero take the tag belts. The crowd would have blown the roof off of the building.

I let Warner know how the championship match was going to turn out as the show started. There is a reason that Aces and Eights hasn't unveiled their president.
                      As far as the tag match is concerned, Aries and Roode have done a great job together, and if they don't lose Roode due to his contract issue, this could be an epic heel team, like what the WWE wanted when they put Austin and H's together. I could see them ending up with more titles in the future.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                        War Hero
                        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by MrBill

The crowd would have loved for Hernandez/Chavo to win but it would have been a poor move in the larger scheme of things.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                          War Hero
                          • Dec 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                          As far as the tag match is concerned, Aries and Roode have done a great job together, and if they don't lose Roode due to his contract issue, this could be an epic heel team, like what the WWE wanted when they put Austin and H's together. I could see them ending up with more titles in the future.
                          FWIW Roode resigned this afternoon and that's why he was on the show

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                            • Sep 2024

Originally posted by SuperKevin
                            FWIW Roode resigned this afternoon and that's why he was on the show
                            I thought it was a one day contract so he could go tonight.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                              Highwayman
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                              Larry crowd was on fire for just about everyhing. A great crowd that saved it live because the matches were garbo.

Joey Ryan, Gail kim, the Robbie's were the least over. Crowd hated Robbie match, loved the rest.
                              The Rob Terry face-turn was hella over in London, but obviously, a Alamo Dome crowd was going to shit on it.

Good to hear that the crowd was great live.

It didn't look like it was on fire all night from my stream, but it was definitely popping at certain points.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                                Giants in the Super Bowl
                                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                                The Rob Terry face-turn was hella over in London, but obviously, a Alamo Dome crowd was going to shit on it.
                                Magnus was treated like a god on those shows......which made it all the more bizarre when Hogan hands the title shot to Bubba. lol

Comment

Working...