X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IamMedellin
    Everything Burns...
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by SHOGUN
    Taylor Wilde retired from pro wrestling.

SHE couldnt find some1 to book her?

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
      2011 Poster Of The Year
      • Mar 2009

WCW charged people actual money to see this:

10/16/93 Sharpsburg, GA (WCW): Frankie Lancaster b Shanghai Pierce, The Ace b The Gambler, Big Caboose b Tex Slashinger-DQ, Slashinger & Pierce b Caboose & Lancaster, Charlie Norris b Maxx Payne-DQ, Harlem Heat b Thunder & Ice Train
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, back in '93, I often said to myself, "gee, if I ever go to a WCW show, I hope Tex Slazinger & Shanghai Peirce do double duty. That would be AWESOME"

And lol@that semi main event.

And lol@that main event.

Comment

• SuperKevin
        War Hero
        • Dec 2009

I wish I saw The Ace beat The Gambler

Comment

• JayDizzle
          Let's Go All The Way...
          • Nov 2008

HBK came back to celebrate his HOF induction on RAW...

Super-Kicked the piss out of Alberto Del Rio who himself had proclaimed to be the "NEW Mr. Wrestlemania" after he wins the Royal Rumble and gets whichever title he'd go after in the near future.

...much rejoicing was had.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
            2011 Poster Of The Year
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by SuperKevin
            I wish I saw The Ace beat The Gambler
            I don't know who or what "The Ace" is, but i'll tell you this...The Gambler was one tremendous jobber.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lBP_Od6EFw&feature=related[/ame]
            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os12bMRao_g&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
              2011 Poster Of The Year
              • Mar 2009

Randy Orton is such a geek.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                Let's Go All The Way...
                • Nov 2008

Dunno how I feel about the CM Punk 'Tron skit seeing as anyone who can remember the "Hawk drunkenly falls off the TitanTron" skit a while back knows how bad that ended up.

Not saying Punk will drink/drug himself to death but seeing as this is a PG show and the guy is egging the audience (kids especially) into getting him to jump...

Feels... off.

Also, Cena saying "ass" on live TV being a big thing now feels awful.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                  2011 Poster Of The Year
                  • Mar 2009

A non retarded version of NICK DINSMORE wrestled on ROH tonight.

Last week was MIKE MONDO.

All of this from Louisville.

It's like a 2005 OVW reunion.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                    Giants in the Super Bowl
                    • Mar 2009

Maybe WWE has a bigger plan but why waste Danielson with zero TV matches or meaningless 5 minute tag matches or skits with the Bellas? Forgot he's still the U.S. Champ.

Why can't they give the guy weekly 10-15 minute title defenses where he can get himself over doing what he does best...you know..."wrestling?!?!?!" I guess they don't give a shit about giving guys chances to get over unless it's on THEIR terms and their shitty wannabe hollywood writing.

BTW, Michael Cole has been heeling up for months now. WHAT IS THE POINT? It adds nothing to the broadcast and detracts a whole hell of a lot. When he goes heel and bashes wrestlers, it just makes him sound like a phony later when we're suppose to take him seriously selling a match, angle, TV, PPV, etc.

He should be in the role of getting angles over, not shitting over everything so he's the 'star' of the segment. It's ridiculous and grating on the show.

Just take him off the RAW broadcast team if you're going further with this heel shit or tone it the fuck down.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                      Let's Go All The Way...
                      • Nov 2008

Danielson only has a job because Uncle Vince is using him to thumb his nose at Indie fans...

Danielson's smart enough to know that he's getting a decent check and benefits that other companies won't give him.

Also, no more dressing in a janitor's closet for a match on a mat that's LOADED with staph or whatever else you can catch at your local Armory these days.

I'm not saying that the man's underused but he's not exactly The Brooklyn Brawler or Tyson Kidd here.

AND... I'm with you on Cole.

He's not consistant with his heel persona as he'll for everyone and anyone as long as they're not trying to rape him.

Like Heidenreich.

Comment

• SHOGUN
                        4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
                        • Jul 2009

The babyface Lawler push is fucking stupid. Unless he's retiring soon it is a waste of time and effort.

CM Sucks got a big pop? Seriously?? That's Impact Zone-worthy.

New Nexus looks weak as hell without 450 Guy and my boy Heath Slater.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• FedEx227
                          Delivers
                          • Mar 2009

I overall liked this show a lot. Apparently this was a HHH-booked show or at least heavy HHH input which could explain why it seemed way edgier and there was a bit of subtly to every angle which I really liked.

I don't like HHH the performer, but HHH the string puller/booker is something I'm very much looking forward to. He's a guy that's never been ashamed to say he's a pro wrestler.
                          VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                            2011 Poster Of The Year
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by FedEx227
                            I overall liked this show a lot. Apparently this was a HHH-booked show or at least heavy HHH input which could explain why it seemed way edgier and there was a bit of subtly to every angle which I really liked.

I don't like HHH the performer, but HHH the string puller/booker is something I'm very much looking forward to. He's a guy that's never been ashamed to say he's a pro wrestler.
                            I've been trying to tell people for years, that the only man who can save mainstream wrestling is HHH. Unlike the McMahon family, who live in the WWE bubble, HHH respects history, and respects wrestling. I'm not a fan of his idea of a well worked match, or some other things he's said in the past, but I think when he eventually takes over for good it will be for the better.

Comment

• FedEx227
                              Delivers
                              • Mar 2009

I thought Vinny Mac was pouring of Puro tapes all day?
                              VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                                I've been trying to tell people for years, that the only man who can save mainstream wrestling is HHH. Unlike the McMahon family, who live in the WWE bubble, HHH respects history, and respects wrestling. I'm not a fan of his idea of a well worked match, or some other things he's said in the past, but I think when he eventually takes over for good it will be for the better.
                                I actually agree on Triple H. Not that I believe having him in charge would be some sort of "golden age" again or something, but it would likely be an improvement.

My own real hope is that if and when he does get that degree of control, he's done in the ring. Few bookers have managed to be active talents and not book themselves too strongly.

Comment

Working...