X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LiquidLarry2GhostWF
    Highwayman
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
    Yeah, for example they have Seth Rollins feuding with Dean Ambrose, two of the most experienced guys down there. And according to the spoilers Cesaro will be programmed with Rollins. Not that im complaining about potential Tyler Black/Claudio matches, but it feeds into your point.

I suppose these experienced vets can flesh out there characters before they hit TV. And no matter how good you are, you need to learn the WWE TV style, but for guys like CC and others I would imagine its not much of a problem to slow things down.
    I think fleshing out the character is the goal mostly down there. Maybe slowing things down for that style.

Funny enough, they had Mistico, a guy that should have hit developmental, up to the roster with no time in FCW, but made Claudio, Punk, and others have mandatory stops. Silly shit.

Guys like Black, Claudio, and some of the perma WWE Quadruple A talents like Idol Stevens and Conor O'Brien...and even some of them more established young guys like Consequences Creed and Alex Koslov...those are the guys that really should work the purely WWE developmental talents through. They shouldn't be putting the young bums together. What do you learn then?

Comment

• EmpireWF
      Giants in the Super Bowl
      • Mar 2009

Mistico's contract is why they threw him right up on the road.

Everyone else, they want to break down until they work their style. Besides the fact they have their 50+ developmental guys working with the same group of guys in front of the same group of fans for years on end...kinda defeats the purpose of developing guys.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
        2011 Poster Of The Year
        • Mar 2009

I've got a download of the Dragon Gate PPV from yesterday if anybody wants it. I watched the first 3 matches, so far it's very good.

Dragon Gate "THE GATE OF DESTINY 2011" 10/16/11

Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium

1. K-ness, Kenichiro Arai & Taku Iwasa vs. Super Shisa, Super Shenlong II & Kotoka
        2. Yoshihiro Takayama, Don Fujii & "Hollywood" Stalker Ichikawa vs. Yasushi Kanda, Metal Warrior & Brodie Lee
        3. Ryo Saito vs. Rich Swann
        4. Open the Triangle Gate Title: Naruki Doi, Naoki Tanizaki & Kzy (c) vs. Masaaki Mochizuki, Susumu Yokosuka & Gamma
        5. Open the Brave Gate Title: PAC (c) vs. Genki Horiguchi
        6. Open the Twin Gate Unified Tag Title: CIMA & Ricochet (c) vs. Masato Yoshino & Dragon Kid
        7. 6 Way Mask vs. Hair Survival Cage Escape Match: BxB Hulk vs. Cyber Kong vs. YAMATO vs. Shingo Takagi vs. Akira Tozawa vs. KAGETORA

Comment

• adembroski
          All-Inclusive!
          • Feb 2009

I've got a download of the Dragon Gate PPV from yesterday if anybody wants it. I watched the first 3 matches, so far it's very good.

Dragon Gate "THE GATE OF DESTINY 2011" 10/16/11

Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium

1. K-ness, Kenichiro Arai & Taku Iwasa vs. Super Shisa, Super Shenlong II & Kotoka
          2. Yoshihiro Takayama, Don Fujii & "Hollywood" Stalker Ichikawa vs. Yasushi Kanda, Metal Warrior & Brodie Lee
          3. Ryo Saito vs. Rich Swann
          4. Open the Triangle Gate Title: Naruki Doi, Naoki Tanizaki & Kzy (c) vs. Masaaki Mochizuki, Susumu Yokosuka & Gamma
          5. Open the Brave Gate Title: PAC (c) vs. Genki Horiguchi
          6. Open the Twin Gate Unified Tag Title: CIMA & Ricochet (c) vs. Masato Yoshino & Dragon Kid
          7. 6 Way Mask vs. Hair Survival Cage Escape Match: BxB Hulk vs. Cyber Kong vs. YAMATO vs. Shingo Takagi vs. Akira Tozawa vs. KAGETORA
          PLZ PLZ PLZ
          S.P.Q.A.

Comment

• Bigpapa42
            • Feb 2009

I need me some DG... Pretty please...?

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
              2011 Poster Of The Year
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by adembroski
              PLZ PLZ PLZ
              Originally posted by Bigpapa42
              I need me some DG... Pretty please...?
              check your PM's

Comment

• BigBiss
                • Mar 2009

Downloading wrestling is bad mmkay ... takes money out of pocket ... ramble ramble ... please PM ... need me some Tozowa and BxB

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                  2011 Poster Of The Year
                  • Mar 2009

Heel BB Hulk is something to be seen.

Who would of thought KENTA & BB Hulk would be heels at the start of the year?

edit-i'm also digging the deal where DG is split into two giant factions instead of 3-6 factions. Everyone is either "green" (face) or "blue" (heel). Makes it easier to follow.

Comment

• SHOGUN
                    4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
                    • Jul 2009

Can I has Dragon Gate link please?

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                      2011 Poster Of The Year
                      • Mar 2009

Call me late to the party, but I bought a $10 wire and hooked up my laptop to my flat screen and it was easily the best $10 i've ever spent. There is a world of difference watching this stuff on 50" in stead of 18", and it's making me seek out more stuff than ever.

Comment

• dave
                        Go the fuck outside
                        • Oct 2008

"Mr." Antonio Cesaso

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HiJ_OIfhkwM&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HiJ_OIfhkwM&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

He seemed a little nervous, but at least he's basically doing an identical gimmick. The name doesn't work as well as Double C, but it's probably the least offensive FCW name since Daniel Bryan.
                        Alberto Del Rio called ... he wants his gimmick back.
                        My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                          2011 Poster Of The Year
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by dave
                          Alberto Del Rio called ... he wants his gimmick back.
                          Except Claudio was doing this act years before Albert Del Rio even existed, when he was stinking up Mexico under a mask and getting his head kicked in by Mirko Cro Cop in MMA.

And besides, the gimmicks aren't even the same. Jesus, dave.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                            2011 Poster Of The Year
                            • Mar 2009

OK dave, i'll play along...

Claudio Castagnoli has been doing some version of a snotty foreigner gimmick since he debuted in 2000:

Alberto Del Rio was doing this...

...until two years ago.

Shit man, Claudio even did the scarf years before ADR was conceived...

c'mon, dave!

And besides, if anyone is ripping someone off, ADR is ripping off this guy:

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                              Beautiful Like Moses
                              • Oct 2008

Its wrestling.. everything is a recreation of itsself. Im not even sure why you give Dave a reply at this point, W2B.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                                Giants in the Super Bowl
                                • Mar 2009

Mil Mascaras will be the first announced member of the 2012 WWE HOF class.

Comment

Working...