X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBiss
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle
    I had the sound turned down so what it looked to me was that Summers either got the hell gigged out of his head with that chairshot or he hit the wrong vein doing it himself.

In any case, I hope him and everyone else turned out okay.
    edge of the chair got hi right above the bridge of the nose

Comment

• BigBiss
      • Mar 2009

yep guess who is kinda a prick

Comment

• EmpireWF
        Giants in the Super Bowl
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by BigBiss
        say it aint so

Comment

• FedEx227
          Delivers
          • Mar 2009

It's not often I get a chance to swing on a swingset next to Kevin Steen but today was that day...
          VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• dave
            Go the fuck outside
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by BigBiss
            So sad, I thought The Million Dollar Man was a good person.

Of course, there's a good chance BigBiss is a prick ... so my hopes are holding out.
            My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Bigpapa42
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by FedEx227
              It's not often I get a chance to swing on a swingset next to Kevin Steen but today was that day...
              Sounds romantic. Were you holding hands?

Comment

• FedEx227
                Delivers
                • Mar 2009

Haha unfortunately no, but he was very worried about the swing set breaking from his weight.
                VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                  2011 Poster Of The Year
                  • Mar 2009

Dark Match: Andy Ridge beat Mike Sydel. During this match, Kevin Steen showed up wearing a Colt Cabana shirt and sat in the front row showing everyone that he bought a ticket. This brought out Jim Cornette, Carey Silken, and some security people. They argued for a while during the match until Steen showed them a piece of paper from his lawyer. Cornette took the paper and told Steen to sit there and watch the matches.

Match #1: Michael Elgin won a 4 corner survival match over Mike Bennett, Adam Cole, and Grizzley Redwood. Truth Martini came out carrying the giant trophy Elgin got from winning Survival of the Fittest last night in Dayton. Elgin is getting a big push. He dominated most of the match, even beating them up 2 or 3 at a time.

Match #2: Jimmy Jacobs vs Tomassa Ciampa was ruled a no contest after Kevin Steen threw water at Jacobs which started a brawl between Steen, Jacobs, and Corino. They fought until security threw Steen out of the building. Prince Nana then said that Ciampa was guaranteed to have a match tonight so he issued an open challenge to anyone who wanted to make a name for himself. The crowd chanted for Colt Cabana, but one of the Bravados showed up instead. Ciampa pinned him in about 20 seconds.

Match #3: Eddie Edwards beat Kyle O'Riley via Submission

Match #4: The Briscoes beat The Young Bucks

Match #5: Jay Lethal vs Roderick Strong went to a 15 minute time limit draw which means Strong earns a future TV title match, most likely at Final Battle. The crowd chanted for 5 more minutes, so Jim Cornette came out. He told Strong that he would be a pussy if he didn't get back in the ring and this pissed off Strong so he insisted they restart the match against the wishes of Truth Martini. Lethal then pinned him in about 2 minutes into the overtime.

Match #6: Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin beat Kenny King and Rhett Titus to retain the tag titles.

Match #7: Davey Richards pinned El Generico to retain the ROH World Title. After the match, Steen ran in and attacked Richards. They fought while security tried to pull them apart. Jacobs and Corino then ran out and fought with Steen until security threw Steen out of the building again. Richards then cut a promo about how Generico and Corino earned his respect tonight.

After the show, Steen was seen at a playground that is right next to the Frontier Fieldhouse. Many fans, including myself, watched him while he was on the swingset. A couple fans even got on the swings next to him. That's not something you see everyday. Overall it was a pretty good show.

FedEx

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                    2011 Poster Of The Year
                    • Mar 2009

Steen cuts a promo on ROH into a fan's iPhone

I have never been less interested in ROH in its entire history than I have been in 2011, but I will be buying Final Battle almost exclusively because of Steen, who hasn't even wrestled a match for the company since last year's Final Battle. Think about that.

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nU5NURlkn_M&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nU5NURlkn_M&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

Comment

• EmpireWF
                      Giants in the Super Bowl
                      • Mar 2009

Please explain what's happened the past year with him.

He lost the blood feud with Generico and was kicked out of the company. Now how does he work his way back to the point of possibly challenging for the belt a year later?

Comment

• FedEx227
                        Delivers
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                        Dark Match: Andy Ridge beat Mike Sydel. During this match, Kevin Steen showed up wearing a Colt Cabana shirt and sat in the front row showing everyone that he bought a ticket. This brought out Jim Cornette, Carey Silken, and some security people. They argued for a while during the match until Steen showed them a piece of paper from his lawyer. Cornette took the paper and told Steen to sit there and watch the matches.

Match #1: Michael Elgin won a 4 corner survival match over Mike Bennett, Adam Cole, and Grizzley Redwood. Truth Martini came out carrying the giant trophy Elgin got from winning Survival of the Fittest last night in Dayton. Elgin is getting a big push. He dominated most of the match, even beating them up 2 or 3 at a time.

Match #2: Jimmy Jacobs vs Tomassa Ciampa was ruled a no contest after Kevin Steen threw water at Jacobs which started a brawl between Steen, Jacobs, and Corino. They fought until security threw Steen out of the building. Prince Nana then said that Ciampa was guaranteed to have a match tonight so he issued an open challenge to anyone who wanted to make a name for himself. The crowd chanted for Colt Cabana, but one of the Bravados showed up instead. Ciampa pinned him in about 20 seconds.

Match #3: Eddie Edwards beat Kyle O'Riley via Submission

Match #4: The Briscoes beat The Young Bucks

Match #5: Jay Lethal vs Roderick Strong went to a 15 minute time limit draw which means Strong earns a future TV title match, most likely at Final Battle. The crowd chanted for 5 more minutes, so Jim Cornette came out. He told Strong that he would be a pussy if he didn't get back in the ring and this pissed off Strong so he insisted they restart the match against the wishes of Truth Martini. Lethal then pinned him in about 2 minutes into the overtime.

Match #6: Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin beat Kenny King and Rhett Titus to retain the tag titles.

Match #7: Davey Richards pinned El Generico to retain the ROH World Title. After the match, Steen ran in and attacked Richards. They fought while security tried to pull them apart. Jacobs and Corino then ran out and fought with Steen until security threw Steen out of the building again. Richards then cut a promo about how Generico and Corino earned his respect tonight.

After the show, Steen was seen at a playground that is right next to the Frontier Fieldhouse. Many fans, including myself, watched him while he was on the swingset. A couple fans even got on the swings next to him. That's not something you see everyday. Overall it was a pretty good show.

FedEx
                        VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• BigBiss
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by dave
                          So sad, I thought The Million Dollar Man was a good person.

Of course, there's a good chance BigBiss is a prick ... so my hopes are holding out.
                          thats likely, hold out hope

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                            2011 Poster Of The Year
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                            Please explain what's happened the past year with him.

He lost the blood feud with Generico and was kicked out of the company. Now how does he work his way back to the point of possibly challenging for the belt a year later?
                            He said he would leave forever if he lost to Generico. ROH is holding him to it. He shows up randomly and usually gets kicked out. He's spent the entire year cutting online promos and making message board posts. He's been erased from history like Frank Shamrock by ROH. Little things like on title histories El Generico is listed by himself as a tag team champ. On the results page any match with Steen has his name replaced with *****.

That's in a nutshell, but its been really brilliant stuff.

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                              • Feb 2009

Its been the little details that have made what ROH did so great. Like the name replacement on the forum. Basically, its the kind of stuff that the WWE could have used to make the Summer of Punk II into an awesome storyline instead of an awesome build with no real payoff.

Comment

• manchild24
                                Kyle got fired
                                • Nov 2008

all I want to know is if anyone has a link for tonight.

Comment

Working...