• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dave
    Go the fuck outside
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by OnlyOneBeerLeft
    Jericho Winning

If Kelly Kelly wants you to destroy your marriage, you just gotta do it. Of course, your penis falling off from some sexually-transmitted disease is the double whammy you didn't want.
    My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Derrville
      Dallas has no coaching...
      • Jul 2009

TNA was awesome

Comment

• EmpireWF
        Giants in the Super Bowl
        • Mar 2009

Dean Ambrose went on the road last night and made his (non TV) debut. Plus, Seth Rollins expected to go on the road after the holidays.

It's about time!

Comment

• BigBiss
          • Mar 2009

i would bet Seth Rollins will be sliding into that John Morrison mid card baby face spot in no time

Comment

• s@ppisgod
            No longer a noob
            • Apr 2011

I don't really know what's going on in TNA, and the little I know of WWE I wish I didn't. But I just wanted to say that the movie the Crow is on right now on some shitty cable channel, and that Crow Sting was fuckin awesome and I miss him every day. Greatest character/re-invention ever.
            SAMSUNG-SGH-A887/A887UCIJ1 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1

Comment

• EmpireWF
              Giants in the Super Bowl
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by s@ppisgod
              I don't really know what's going on in TNA, and the little I know of WWE I wish I didn't. But I just wanted to say that the movie the Crow is on right now on some shitty cable channel, and that Crow Sting was fuckin awesome and I miss him every day. Greatest character/re-invention ever.
              SAMSUNG-SGH-A887/A887UCIJ1 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1
              He was awesome for just over a year...until he wrestled at Starrcade. Amazing how a guy can get over that much without wrestling a single match.

Comment

• s@ppisgod
                No longer a noob
                • Apr 2011

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                He was awesome for just over a year...until he wrestled at Starrcade. Amazing how a guy can get over that much without wrestling a single match.
                He was awesome for as long as he needed to be awesome, Mr. Remembers Stuff Accurately.

Also, Owen Hart did the repel from the ceiling thing too, obviously. But it always seemed like Sting's was the more dangerous one. He was FLYING in and WCW was running some pretty massive buildings then. He'd get from catwalk to ring in like almost 2 seconds, and come to a screeching halt right as he hit the ring. Then again, he was harnessed in and took like 5 minutes to completely unhook himself. Seemed like a very pro set-up. But what an awesone effect.

Comment

• BigBiss
                  • Mar 2009

any one streeming this tonight? i could not be less intrested but im sick and have nothing at all better to do

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                    2011 Poster Of The Year
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by BigBiss
                    any one streeming this tonight? i could not be less intrested but im sick and have nothing at all better to do
                    should be a stream thread on the forum here, hemanthjava usually has one up

Comment

• BigBiss
                      • Mar 2009

any one else thnik of shane douglas vs The Wall every time the see a tables match

Comment

• EmpireWF
                        Giants in the Super Bowl
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by BigBiss
                        any one else thnik of shane douglas vs The Wall every time the see a tables match
                        I either think of Sabu or the Dudleys.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                          Everything Burns...
                          • Nov 2008

so Kevin Nash was given massive amounts of tv time, given free reign to powerbomb CM punk with no retaliation & built up for 5 months in order to be fed to Triple H...

right...

@PeterDawson on Twitter: 4 match changes, 3 blown quads, 2 old men and a sledgehammer hanging like a tree!

Comment

• EmpireWF
                            Giants in the Super Bowl
                            • Mar 2009

The Kevin Nash stuff made zero sense from night one.

Hunter wanted to get his buddy some pay days...

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                              Beautiful Like Moses
                              • Oct 2008

Daniel Bryan just won the world title.

Foreal this time..

Comment

• IamMedellin
                                Everything Burns...
                                • Nov 2008

I thought Big show was gonna murder him after....

I thought they would have Big Show destroy Bryan mid celebration or have Big Show seething and have Bryan gtfo of there through the crowd..

it felt a lil off for Show to just take his World Heavyweight Championship being stolen like that and just walk away...

Comment

Working...