X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JayDizzle
    Let's Go All The Way...
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by SHOGUN
    My dude Ziggler finally gets a title shot!

Best Victory Lap, EVER!

Comment

• SHOGUN
      4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
      • Jul 2009

@ John Cena. He looks like he's about cry.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• JayDizzle
        Let's Go All The Way...
        • Nov 2008

And... the end of the 2011 RAW goes out with a whimper and semi-botched promo.

Yes, 50% or more of the arena hates Cena (rationally or not) but unless the ENTIRE arena is cheering "Cena Sucks!," it doesn't work completely.

Comment

• s@ppisgod
          No longer a noob
          • Apr 2011

I watched a few minutes of Raw. The biggest thing I came away with was that the damn Harlem Heat theme is the catchiest theme ever. It sticks in my head exactly the same as it does when I heard it 18 years ago to announce "Kole" and "Kane".
          SAMSUNG-SGH-A887/A887UCIJ1 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1

Comment

• EmpireWF
            Giants in the Super Bowl
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by SHOGUN
            My dude Ziggler finally gets a title shot!

Well, he was the Smackdown champion once...but Punk/Ziggler with time will be outstanding.

Comment

• krulmichael
              STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
              Well, he was the Smackdown champion once...but Punk/Ziggler with time will be outstanding.

If they actually give it that "time"...

Twitch Channel
              http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
              Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
              Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
              Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
              Season V: 2-1

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                2011 Poster Of The Year
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle
                Hmm...

Idea: What WWE-brand wrestlers would you use in an inter-promotional card overseas?

On top of that, they have to have little-to-no experience from previous work there (extended tours, NOT tour dates) or indy work.

I'm calling:

1) Swagger (dude SCREAMS #1 American Gaijin even if he isn't booked as such; alternatively, I could see him do a stint on a HUSTLE PPV ala Bob Sapp)
                2) Ziggler (upped his game to the point where he can work with anybody from what I've seen)
                3) Cena (he's Hogan minus the broken leg, Axe Bomber and heel mannerisms)

After that, it's a grab bag of Santino for comedy matches AND/OR Sambo skill and... Kofi Kingston for Designated Face #2.
                I would love to see Swagger in New Japan or NOAH. Swagger is so underutilized it's disgusting.

Ziggler would be another guy i'd like to see in New Japan (I don't see many good NOAH matchups for him, except maybe Go Shiozaki, that would be awesome). Ziggler vs. Tanahashi would be pretty great.

I'd like to see Evan Bourne back in Dragon Gate, taking on Ricochet or PAC.

Kofi is a good pick. He could hang with the New Japan juniors for sure.

Primo is a guy I would love to see in NOAH working with guys like Ricky Marvin, Yoshinobu Kanemura, Atsushi Aoki, etc.

I think Trent Baretta would be a great example of a guy who would benefit greatly from a long japan tour. He has tons of talent and is tearing up the C-shows even in his squash matches.

Tyler Reks is another C-show hero who would be a tremendous monster gaijin for New Japan, All Japan, or even NOAH.

Santino would fit right in for DDT or Osaka Pro. Santino vs. Koshinobu Kamin or Kikutaro would probably work.

For some reason Randy Orton vs Shinsuke Nakamura intrigues me.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                  Highwayman
                  • Feb 2009

Another awful RAW to end the year.

LOL @ Kane v. Cena being set up because Kane is there to help him embrace the dark side.

So fucking brutal.

Comment

• BigBiss
                    • Mar 2009

WWE vs Japan

I picked this card with the mindset that I was selling a PPV to an American audience while drawing a gate in Tokyo, for this I lean heavy on NJPW talent

John Cena vs The Great Muta

for a main no other match up makes sense, I need a ons 2006 type showing from cena to make this work in both markets, Evil Muta over Super Cena

Beth Phoenix vs Syuri
                    first choice was Kana but politics and styles make Syuri the choice, getting screwed over here will not hurt her

Randy Orton vs Hiroshi Tanahashi
                    American bad boy vs japans pretty boy writes itself , Hopefully Orton will do the favor

Daniel Bryan vs Togi Makabe
                    so this should be Kenta but i dont think there much drop off here. keep the fed belt strong here

Swagger and Ziggler vs Giant Bernard and Karl Anderson
                    there tag champs over here

Miz, Masahiro Chono and Hiroyoshi Tenzan vs Shamus, Kensuke Sasaki and Yuji Nagata
                    just because, lots of old NJPW history here, Yugi over Tenzan is the only political finish

CM Punk vs Shinsuke Nakamura
                    another spot a noah guy would have been nice, but i like this match up, Punk over

Big Show vs Yoshihiro Takayama
                    its japan and this should be a freak show, Takeshi Morishima was my first choice, but i think the styles match better here, finish can go either way

Air Boom vs Apollo 55
                    spotty opener air Boom over

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                      2011 Poster Of The Year
                      • Mar 2009

Big Show vs. THE HAWTNESS and Air Boom vs. Devitt/Taguchi are pretty god damn awesome. Nice job.

That six man is so fucking random, I love it.

Comment

• krulmichael
                        STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                        • Feb 2009

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b269SVc9xA4"]FULL Shawn Michaels Kicks Stan Dx Funny - YouTube[/ame]

Twitch Channel
                        http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
                        Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
                        Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
                        Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
                        Season V: 2-1

Comment

• EmpireWF
                          Giants in the Super Bowl
                          • Mar 2009

So...would Brock be contractually able to have a match at WM without Dana's permission now that he's retired?

Comment

• RyanLeaf16
                            #DoSomething
                            • Feb 2009

So...would Brock be contractually able to have a match at WM without Dana's permission now that he's retired?
                            Just found this on Yahoo Sports. It is from a story posted today:

Originally posted by YahooSports.com
                            As the massive Brock Lesnar gears up for his fight against Alistair Overeem on Friday night, the bright lights of his former employer, the WWE, isn't far from his mind. During an interview with the L.A. Times, Lesnar stated he knows wrestling would always be an option and if the WWE wanted to do business, he'd be open to making more money.
                            He's retired from MMA...it's pretty clear he has other avenues he wants to pursue though.
                            Maddon & Friedman: Pissing off the AL East since 2008

Comment

• BigBiss
                              • Mar 2009

If his insides are that fucked up, bumping is not the best idea

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                                2011 Poster Of The Year
                                • Mar 2009

Meltzer asked Dana this question at the presser, and the MMA media all laughed. Dana said " we will work all of that out.

Comment

Working...